Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

TheWhiteNightmare posted:

Watching American Horror Story season 1 and holy poo poo it is so god drat ridiculous it's amazing

How did I not get into this before

Is this on netflix?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Godholio posted:

Is this on netflix?

yes

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Don't bother with seasons 3 and 4. 5 is looking ok, so far. Lady Gaga's got some nice tits and rear end.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

brains posted:

i travel OCONUS a lot, always have, long before i joined (i even lived in australia, at one point), and i've continued to do so the 7 or so years i've been in, largely without issue.

now i'm in a TRADOC command, and the first time i wanted to go overseas (to bermuda), it apparently had to go all the way up to the brigade commander for approval, plus i got treated to about 2 months of "security briefs" and questions about the loving bahamas, because no one in the S2 is apparently aware that bermuda and the bahamas are two entirely separate countries.

i also got asked about a dozen times what cruise line i was taking to the bahamas, despite me explicitly saying (and providing an itinerary) that i was just flying to bermuda.

my favorite, though, was "why do you want to take leave there? why don't you just go to florida if you want to go to the beach?" because gently caress your face, that's why. i can go wherever the gently caress i want.

you reupped so gently caress you

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I attract crazy people for some reason. Went and grabbed dinner with my dad and some guy starts telling us about his PTSD, and how he almost went to prison because he was manufacturing high capacity magazines and selling them without a license in the mid-90s.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

How the gently caress was he manufacturing something like that in the 90s? 3d printing wasn't a thing and if he was that decent with aluminum or steel he should've had no problem finding a real job.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Bet he was Navy SWCC too

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Hurry up and come get some death you bitch rear end deer, I'm getting tired of the rain

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Olympic peninsula or cascades?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

My downstairs neighbors are banging on their ceiling because my upstairs neighbor is making enough noise to be heard through my place down to the first floor. I don't know which neighbors to murder first.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
kill downstairs, then upstairs, then burn apartment down

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

My downstairs neighbors are banging on their ceiling because my upstairs neighbor is making enough noise to be heard through my place down to the first floor. I don't know which neighbors to murder first.

Upstairs then downstairs.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I used to live next to two college girls who would constantly pound the loving living room wall when I was playing music at a quiet volume at 7 loving PM on a saturday

they moved out and a cool lady took their place, but now she's moved out and i'm worried about what i'm gonna get next

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Upstairs neighbor is getting the air let out of his tires when I move. Dude has been a huge problem for years.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Its nice to have a house.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
stab his sidewalls and also his tie rod boots if youre nasty

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Mr. Nice! posted:

edit: my old next door neighbor was a literal schizophrenic who would shout and cry loudly when he stopped taking his meds

i was always p. scared he would sent the building on fire

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

stab his sidewalls and also his tie rod boots if youre nasty

If I'm in a bad mood the stems will get familiar with Mr. Snips. Otherwise I'm not ruining tires, just inconveniencing him.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

If I'm in a bad mood the stems will get familiar with Mr. Snips. Otherwise I'm not ruining tires, just inconveniencing him.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
If you cut all the brake lines it's pretty obvious fowl play is involved, the trick is to puncture the brake fluid tank and make it look like a rock or something hit there.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Mr. Nice! posted:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Rad Lieutenant posted:

If you cut all the brake lines it's pretty obvious fowl play is involved, the trick is to puncture the brake fluid tank and make it look like a rock or something hit there.

A rock hit something that sits on top of everything else under the hood? Seems plausible. no, it doesn't

Just fill his intake with dog food and blame it on a mouse (I've seen this happen).

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mad Dragon posted:

A rock hit something that sits on top of everything else under the hood? Seems plausible.

Just fill his intake with dog food and blame it on a mouse (I've seen this happen).

Easier to just stuff a live cat into the belts while the engine is warm.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Easier to just stuff a live cat into the belts while the engine is warm.

True, and you have the added bonus of ridding the neighborhood of one cat.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My grandpa's old turbodiesel Dodge once exploded a sleeping cat into gore. :(

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Slim Pickens posted:

Hurry up and come get some death you bitch rear end deer, I'm getting tired of the rain

I bet you can't hit one of those transmission lines pussy

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Godholio posted:

How the gently caress was he manufacturing something like that in the 90s? 3d printing wasn't a thing and if he was that decent with aluminum or steel he should've had no problem finding a real job.
gently caress if I know. Don't know why you'd tell a story like that if the punchline is that you got off because you have PTSD and didn't really understand what you were doing.

krispykremessuck posted:

I bet you can't hit one of those transmission lines pussy
People love to shoot at cell and radio towers apparently. So the technicians who service them are never short of work.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Relevant

http://youtu.be/4IRB0sxw-YU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjBNdK4uck4

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVHdnIbNf2w

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Casimir Radon posted:

People love to shoot at cell and radio towers apparently. So the technicians who service them are never short of work.

The techs are probably doing it themselves, like how every couple months you'll see an article about firemen who got busted setting brush fires nearby just so they'd have something to do.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Rad Lieutenant posted:

The techs are probably doing it themselves, like how every couple months you'll see an article about firemen who got busted setting brush fires nearby just so they'd have something to do.

a lot of volunteer trainees do this so they get their hours in and become real firefighters

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Well, during the big data push that started in 2007 there were tons of deaths among tower crews. A lot of it was due to safety rules being disregarded in favor of speed, another contributing factor was they were hiring unqualified idiots and totally sketchy people to do the work as well. Frontline did a good episode about it. Some of these idiots were out there doing drugs while climbing.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Dead Reckoning posted:

Yeah, pretty much anything between the Golden Gate Bridge and south San Jose is "debase yourself before the altar of Moloch"/month unless you live in the no-kidding ghetto. I'm up near Davis, and while I-80 is unusable during rush hour and I can't take BART to the bar, rent is pretty reasonable.

Live in the hood then. Gentrifying a neighborhood is a great investment. Outside of a single christmas eve snitch shooting my experience in a gentrifying New Orleans neighborhood was pretty good. Granted the house was on a double lot, had a huge chainlink+barb wire fence and the neighbors were cool. Worst experience I personally had was telling some of the local teens to gently caress off when their friend was necking against my car. Someone pegged a brick at my ride later but all in all it wasn't so bad.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mike-o posted:

Olympic peninsula or cascades?

Near Buckley, so Cascades-ish

Edit: no deer, might've seen an elk run into the woods on the way back to the car, but it was too dark to tell. Maybe middle of the week when the weather clears it'll be better? My buddy says his buddies have passed on three and four pointers along that stretch.

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Oct 19, 2015

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Live in the hood then. Gentrifying a neighborhood is a great investment. Outside of a single christmas eve snitch shooting my experience in a gentrifying New Orleans neighborhood was pretty good. Granted the house was on a double lot, had a huge chainlink+barb wire fence and the neighbors were cool. Worst experience I personally had was telling some of the local teens to gently caress off when their friend was necking against my car. Someone pegged a brick at my ride later but all in all it wasn't so bad.
If there is real estate in San Fran or the southern 'burbs that no one has tried to build condos on yet, please believe it is for a reason

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

this may be the new Not Top Gear test track

gently caress tables they can't contain this majesty

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algarve_International_Circuit

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

have they said yet when they're expecting to kick off?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Two Finger posted:

have they said yet when they're expecting to kick off?

next year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

yeah i meant like early or late next year

i'm stoked walking dead is back though

• Locked thread