Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Revenge on the Colts for that time they cheated, clobbered the Colts, got caught cheating by a former Jets Front Office personnel, won the Superbowl anyways, mishandled the media relations in every way and made things much worse on themselves, miraculously avoided most of the punishment and then proceeded to play even better and have another infraction right away next year.

Revenge, a dish best served regardless of whether there actually was a slight.

Go *gags* Colts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Big Bob Pataki posted:

Happy Saturday yall

Let's fart

loving amazing

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Eifert Posting posted:

Revenge on the Colts for that time they cheated, clobbered the Colts, got caught cheating by a former Jets Front Office personnel, won the Superbowl anyways, mishandled the media relations in every way and made things much worse on themselves, miraculously avoided most of the punishment and then proceeded to play even better and have another infraction right away next year.

Revenge, a dish best served regardless of whether there actually was a slight.

Go *gags* Colts.

Dumb narratives aside, the Colts are run by morons and should lose most games outside their trash division.

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
I made this for the GDT:

colts vs pats has been a real chess match

turbomoose fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Oct 19, 2015

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Queen should be deflated imo

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

When you do your Panthers win pic can I use it as an avatar if it lends itself to it? I need to get rid of a cowboy woman basher

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
So uh Fabreeze can a brother get a toga sporting Dalton dramatically proclaiming "Pitsburgho Delenda Est?"

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Maybe this is a "first downs" question but wtf was that, anyway? I only saw the highlights of the game this morning... like obviously it was an abortion but is there a plausible version of what they were going for, there, and THEN why they snapped it instead of just taking a TO or delay of game?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
It's not a first downs question

It's

I'm

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Eifert Posting posted:

So uh Fabreeze can a brother get a toga sporting Dalton dramatically proclaiming "Pitsburgho Delenda Est?"

I think you have to email him for commissions.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

pangstrom posted:

Maybe this is a "first downs" question but wtf was that, anyway? I only saw the highlights of the game this morning... like obviously it was an abortion but is there a plausible version of what they were going for, there, and THEN why they snapped it instead of just taking a TO or delay of game?

I think they were never supposed to snap it and the guy just hosed up.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Febreeze is gonna have jokes for the entire offseason from that play

St. Blaize
Oct 11, 2007

pangstrom posted:

The swinging gate literally exists to see if the other team is paying attention. If you go from the FG formation to that I can only assume that you're going to call a timeout unless the defense does something absolutely stupid. For the most part you line up in the swinging gate, then shift to a FG formation unless there is an eligible receiver completely uncovered. It is completely useless if the team has your receivers covered properly or you don't have any blockers near the QB. I don't know that I've seen it with the QB under center and no additional blocking, that really doesn't make sense. I played college football, and there were teams that lined up in the swinging gate every FG/XP attempt and shifted into the normal FG formation, but after spending 5 minutes going over how to line up against it in like the first practice of the season we never went over it again.

Its dumb.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I have an av for a Colts fan out there, needs editing to get it down to size but I'm no .gif wizard.

My long snap brings all the Pats to the yard.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Eifert Posting posted:

I have an av for a Colts fan out there, needs editing to get it down to size but I'm no .gif wizard.

and their coach is better than yours

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Eifert Posting posted:

Probably should have this reversed so it reduces the snappiness.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I need a good Eagles picture to go along with "A Certain Points Threshold" for an avatar, anybody got anything?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Eifert Posting posted:

This needs to be edited so only his butt is moving. Then it will be perfect.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Tomsula 2.0:

https://youtu.be/zk9WqTeyAys

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

oh my god is it real

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Ehud posted:

oh my god is it real

you can pinpoint the moment when chris realizes "that just happened"

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I thought it was fake at first but there's a ton of videos on youtube that are clearly different recordings and it's the same sound/reaction/timing. That's loving amazing

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Joey Freshwater posted:

I thought it was fake at first but there's a ton of videos on youtube that are clearly different recordings and it's the same sound/reaction/timing. That's loving amazing

Live TV is the best :allears:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol that's awesome. Just carefree laughing and farting in the wind with the biggest smile on his face

Ditka owns life

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

God bless Ditka

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Distractions makes it better when ya take up the ENTIRE ROAD

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Lol that's awesome. Just carefree laughing and farting in the wind with the biggest smile on his face

Ditka owns life

He's laughing because he remembers drafting Ricky Williams

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/it-belongs-in-a-museum/

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

I think that is a perfect fart.

I think that is a perfect FART.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Hey Febreeze, do me a favor

For your draw picks, just don't pick the Jaguars for the entire rest of the season. Even and especially if it's a game where you think to yourself 'I mean, they really should win this'. Hint: they probably will find a way to gently caress it up. It breaks my heart to see things like Shad Khan get his mustache cut off.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

That painting of the Redskins play will always get me.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Just amazing. There's been so many Ferris Bueller references lately...I need to watch that movie again

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Hey Febreeze could you avatarize Barnidge's butt/gooch/taint catch from your comic,

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
i'm dying watching that ditka video

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Top Hats Monthly posted:

i'm dying watching that ditka video

Finally! God is taking a Packers fan.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I think I'm going to draw Rob Ryan as Fabio all the time now

Predictions for week 7!
http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/10/nfl-week-7-predictions-illustrations/

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Febreeze posted:

I think I'm going to draw Rob Ryan as Fabio all the time now

Predictions for week 7!
http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/10/nfl-week-7-predictions-illustrations/

oh my god that rob ryan is the best loving thing you have done

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

quote:

Anaranjado posted:

The only way I could love Campbell more is if he benches Tannehill for Matt Moore.

I see this as Dan Campbell bench pressing a grinning Tannehill for the viewing pleasure of Matt Moore.

edit:
This would make a good Draw Play, staged as a practical joke by Dan and Ryan on Matt.

"Hey buddy, I've been looking things over and I've decided I'm going to bench Tanne for you."

"That's awesome coach, I've been languishing behind that hack for so long and I'm ready for my shot to be the next McCown"

"Follow me to my office"

*Rounds corner to see a weight bench and Dan Campbell Grinning while bench pressing Ryan Tannehill, who's trying and failing to contain his laughter*

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I hadn't seen the Detroit-Chicago TD before now and I don't understand what the controversy is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

I like how it's trending on facebook as "Ditka makes a sound on video"

just let the fart fly

• Locked thread