Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

DemeaninDemon posted:

No one tell them you can compress the 24hr clock into 12, easier-to-read hours by making a clock spin around twice in a day.
Clocks are deprecated. When the Sun shines upon Earth, 2 – major Time points are created on opposite sides of Earth – known as Midday and Midnight. Where the 2 major Time forces join, synergy creates 2 new minor Time points we recognize as Sunup and Sundown. The 4-equidistant Time points can be considered as Time Square imprinted upon the circle of Earth. In a single rotation of the Earth sphere, each Time corner point rotates through the other 3-corner Time points, thus creating 16 corners, 96 hours and 4-simultaneous 24-hour Days within a single rotation of Earth.

edit: don't try to go to timecube.com it's got a squatter and is now a spyware honeypot.

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Oct 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

DemeaninDemon posted:

Stop reading The Blaze.

I dont need to read the blaze to see he had a cable lock to make it so the fake bomb could not be opened.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

spunkshui posted:

I dont need to read the blaze to see he had a cable lock to make it so the fake bomb could not be opened.

I think we can all agree this kid was no angel.

On Terra Firma
Feb 12, 2008

spunkshui posted:

Please tell us you're just copying and pasting poo poo from freerepublic

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

spunkshui posted:

If nobody could open it to see if it was a hoax why did it not get blown up by the bomb squad

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

spunkshui posted:

The kid made a loving hoax bomb.

He even put it in a case with a cable lock.

When asked about it the he did not explain it intentionally. He has a record of loving with his teachers.

Even if so, every single person up the chain took the bait and ran with it so gently caress em and who cares.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Everblight posted:

I think we can all agree this kid was no angel.

I just hate how everyone is demonizing the teacher when the kids goal was to get this reaction.

He even refused to explain it to the police.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Holy gently caress i though SA was one of the smarter corners of the internet.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Tarezax posted:

If nobody could open it to see if it was a hoax why did it not get blown up by the bomb squad

This, plus the clock face was on the inside of the pencil case, so why would a locked pencil case immediately be assumed to be a bomb and why would the reaction be just to arrest him and not evacuate anyone or dispose of it safely?

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Good Citizen posted:

Even if so, every single person up the chain took the bait and ran with it so gently caress em and who cares.

No they didn't. You don't put things you think are bombs just in the principals office while you chat. The authorities never acted like they thought it was even possible that it was a bomb.

Bwee
Jul 1, 2005

spunkshui posted:

Lmao

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

spunkshui posted:

Same here buddy.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

spunkshui posted:

I just hate how everyone is demonizing the teacher when the kids goal was to get this reaction.

He even refused to explain it to the police.

Never ever try to explain your way out of trouble with the cops. He was exactly correct to not say a drat word. There's a reason that Miranda rights only say that your words can be used against you

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

spunkshui posted:

The kid made a loving hoax bomb

No he didn't.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

spunkshui posted:

When asked about it the he did not explain it intentionally. He has a record of loving with his teachers.

Thank you for this fresh take from The Blaze Dot Com. Next, we'll go to FREEP for another hot take.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Bar Crow posted:

Maybe they just really hate the concept of linear time and don't want clocks to reminded them of it. Each moment carries them further from the golden age of the past and into the accursed future.

Linear.... Time? They are The Sisco?

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

spunkshui posted:

see this is what ive been saying but no one will listen to me. those people are always doing poo poo like this, did you read that little fuckers manifesto?

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Internet Webguy posted:

This, plus the clock face was on the inside of the pencil case, so why would a locked pencil case immediately be assumed to be a bomb and why would the reaction be just to arrest him and not evacuate anyone or dispose of it safely?

Becuase they figured out it was a prank. He was arrested for not coperating with poliece when they showed up. He was suspended for his prank.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

spunkshui posted:

Becuase they figured out it was a prank. He was arrested for not coperating with poliece when they showed up. He was suspended for his prank.

You honestly believe this.

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

spunkshui posted:

All part of a devious plot really

Worked out great, the teacher's been fired, so has the principal, and he got off scot-free!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

spunkshui posted:

You going to provide sources for all these extraordinarily specific claims you're making?

moebius2778
May 3, 2013

spunkshui posted:

That only answers half the question. At this point you have a locked pencil case with a kid that refuses to say anything about it.

Your contention appears to be that it is perfectly reasonable to assume this locked pencil case is either a bomb or a hoax .

...okay.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

moebius2778 posted:

That only answers half the question. At this point you have a locked pencil case with a kid that refuses to say anything about it.

Your contention appears to be that it is perfectly reasonable to assume this locked pencil case is either a bomb or a hoax .

...okay.

Teacher only noticed it because it was beeping.

Kid refused to explain the beeping coming from the locked case.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

spunkshui posted:

You are saying this based on what, exactly?

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

spunkshui posted:

then he muttered that prayer, that was some poo poo right? I dont understand why he grabbed his crotch though

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

spunkshui posted:

Uh huh this checks out. When I was 14 I too told my teachers to go gently caress themselves when they asked questions of me.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

They were right to suspect this kid of being a suicide bomber, half of nation somehow thinks.

moebius2778
May 3, 2013

spunkshui posted:

...okay, beeping locked pencil case = bomb or hoax bomb is a reasonable conclusion in your mind?

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Absurd Alhazred posted:

You are saying this based on what, exactly?

Because the kid was no angel. Duh.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

moebius2778 posted:

...okay, beeping locked pencil case = bomb or hoax bomb is a reasonable conclusion in your mind?

More reasonable then

"Teacher takes pencil case and school calls police for zero reason"

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

spunkshui posted:

I dont need to read the blaze to be a moron

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

How are u posted:

Uh huh this checks out. When I was 14 I too told my teachers to go gently caress themselves when they asked questions of me.

Dear god, the number of schools you.must have blown up.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

spunkshui posted:

More reasonable then

Ahem. "Than".

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

spunkshui posted:

More reasonable then

we dont need a reason when its one of them anyway, all these reactionary libtards stepping up would rather a texas school to get bombed IMO. They hate real america.

moebius2778
May 3, 2013

spunkshui posted:

More reasonable then

Didn't ask if it was more reasonable. Asked if you thought it was a reasonable course of action.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

spunkshui posted:

More reasonable then

stop trolling me

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

spunkshui posted:

More reasonable then

The reason is he's brown.

Prove me wrong. Post a single source that backs up your claims.

Bwee
Jul 1, 2005
Ban that guy

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Effectronica posted:

Ahem. "Than".

You can't blame him for that, first day of kindergarten the teacher asked everyone to take out their pencil box and he's not been back since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

spunkshui posted:

It was until you dragged the average IQ down a bit. :v:

• Locked thread