Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
I saw Brick Frog twice in that new trailer. TWICE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Incoming Dr. Mrs. The Sovereign!

Omnomnomnivore
Nov 14, 2010

I'm swiftly moving toward a solution which pleases nobody! YEAGGH!
I love how every Venture Bros. trailer uses Fumblestealth because it is the perfect trailer music.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Omnomnomnivore posted:

I love how every Venture Bros. trailer uses Fumblestealth because it is the perfect trailer music.

It really, really is.

I can't wait four months.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.
Any mirrors that someone in Australia can watch?

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

a cock shaped fruit posted:

Any mirrors that someone in Australia can watch?

Is this blocked?
https://www.facebook.com/adultswim/videos/vb.67985126744/10153623162591745/?type=2&theater

The youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t_O5D-Af2A

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

feedmyleg posted:

Yes. Yes. More of that, please.

Is it crazy that I'm already feeling anxiety about the upcoming season ending and having to wait two more years?

I know what you mean it's basically like the stages of grief. By the time the new shows air you'll just be happy to have them then.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
This is a good day

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Shore Leave as Brock? Yes please!

johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster
Soiled Meat
Yes, Nathan Fillion as Brown Recluse.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

HELL loving YES.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Oh my god! Scaramantula! Truckasaurus! Dr. Jonas Venture Sr.! I couldn't be more excited!

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Woooo more Nathan Fillion

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

The move to NYC is really going to open stuff up

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

I love that Nathan Fillion isn't just ersatz Spider-Man, he's ersatz Newspaper Spider-Man.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Reset Smith posted:

Oh my god! Scaramantula! Truckasaurus! Dr. Jonas Venture Sr.! I couldn't be more excited!

I hope there is a full episode that's nothing but Team Venture Classic.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

twistedmentat posted:

I hope there is a full episode that's nothing but Team Venture Classic.

Me too and I hope it ends with them just casually mentioning that Jonas Sr died off screen, with no explanation or context.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

it's in the mighty hands of steel
Fun Shoe

Dazerbeams posted:

Incoming Dr. Mrs. The Sovereign!

No, I don't think so, not unless Monarch is the Sovereign. And he ain't.

I'm thinking Sovereign Mrs. the Monarch, Sovereign Dr. Mrs. the Monarch, or Dr. Sovereign Mrs. the Monarch.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Maduo posted:

I love that Nathan Fillion isn't just ersatz Spider-Man, he's ersatz Newspaper Spider-Man.

I am ridiculously excited for Nathan Fillion in animated newspaper Spider-Man.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
maybe they will get rid of the antiquated position of sovereign

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
In Season 7 are you guys excited for a whole new batch of Star Wars references?

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
In a twist, the guy they killed was actually another shapeshifter who infiltrated the guild and incapacitated the real sovereign, and so the old sovereign returns in the finale of this season.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
More excited for this than for Star Wars. Not even joking.

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
That's one hell of a stars and garters joke, that's for sure.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I am ridiculously excited for Nathan Fillion in animated newspaper Spider-Man.

Looking forward to him being able to crawl up a wall, but ONLY after taking off his penny loafers.

Did they ever release a second volume of Venture Brothers music? The first one is really good...

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Fellbat posted:

That's one hell of a stars and garters joke, that's for sure.

Oh god that's it! I Knew it was something, it wasn't an American Made joke, because that's the tick, but drat that it.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Kesper North posted:

More excited for this than for Star Wars. Not even joking.
easily

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

johntfs posted:

Yes, Nathan Fillion as Brown Recluse.

brown widow
:goonsay:

QwertySanchez
Jun 19, 2009

a wacky guy

Maduo posted:

I guess we know where Brick Frog fits in now.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
In the spirit of "I don't want any spoilers", I managed to hold out from watching the video for at least fifty seconds. :blush:

BRRRRICK-FROG!

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

feedmyleg posted:

In Season 7 are you guys excited for a whole new batch of Star Wars references?

"ST. CLOUUUUUUD!!!"

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

tarlibone posted:

No, I don't think so, not unless Monarch is the Sovereign. And he ain't.

I'm thinking Sovereign Mrs. the Monarch, Sovereign Dr. Mrs. the Monarch, or Dr. Sovereign Mrs. the Monarch.

Dr. Mrs. The Sovereign Monarch.

...and I meant for this to be attached to the post above this one. =/

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

The Dr. Sovereign Mrs. The Monarch.

The Guild and O. S. I. Are run by a woman who sounds like a man and a man who was once a woman. And they are going to have a clandestine meeting at some point.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Nintendo Kid posted:

In a twist, the guy they killed was actually another shapeshifter who infiltrated the guild and incapacitated the real sovereign, and so the old sovereign returns in the finale of this season.

Who is Rusty's dad.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Dazerbeams posted:

The Dr. Sovereign Mrs. The Monarch.

The Guild and O. S. I. Are run by a woman who sounds like a man and a man who was once a woman. And they are going to have a clandestine meeting at some point.

Does The Dr. Sovereign Mrs. The Monarch really have such a "masculine" voice, especially in more recent seasons? It's certainly a non-conventional voice for the character design but it mostly sounds like an old chain-smoking lady more than just "hurr sounds like a dude" like in the earlier stuff.

Khaba
Oct 29, 2011
Looked to me like Hank was doing an Aladdin type thing in the middle there. Super excited that this is going to be arriving finally.

I'm really hoping that the fact that they're now rich enables them to push the craziness up a few notches.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Venture brothers loving with superheroes, yessssss.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

DoctorWhat posted:

Does The Dr. Sovereign Mrs. The Monarch really have such a "masculine" voice, especially in more recent seasons? It's certainly a non-conventional voice for the character design but it mostly sounds like an old chain-smoking lady more than just "hurr sounds like a dude" like in the earlier stuff.

Are we sure her voice has changed over the seasons, or have viewers just grown accustomed to it? I don't notice any difference when I'm watching older vs newer episodes on the stream but I'm also not paying attention for it.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Dazerbeams posted:

Are we sure her voice has changed over the seasons, or have viewers just grown accustomed to it? I don't notice any difference when I'm watching older vs newer episodes on the stream but I'm also not paying attention for it.
I think Doc Hammer's just a better voice actor now than he was at the start of the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

Thanks for the youtube. Now i can obsessively watch this at .5 speed! Things just whipped through so fast.