Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
omg pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

http://gematsu.com/2015/10/sega-trademarks-valkyria-blue-revolution

PLEASE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Yeesh, this Outlast video... not the greatest. Maybe finishing prequels should be a thing.

Rodyle posted:

Hahaha, Pat immediately shutting down Woolie's Platinum Damage Control.
What's this about?
You're going to get pachinko.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

HGH posted:

What's this about?

Podcast

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
FF14? Whaaaat?
Neat but weird.
Thanks, I never notice these without the little videos.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

What the hell

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Rodyle posted:

Hahaha, Pat immediately shutting down Woolie's Platinum Damage Control.

I'm excited

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Wow spoilers right in the FF14 preview image icon, unsubscribed

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
ARR content is clearly not spoiler territory anymore, we've hit new expansion poo poo. DUH!

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I didn't realize there was a ff14 video, cause it wasn't on vessel. Which means it was recorded and uploaded very recently.

...why does it say part 1

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Tae posted:

I didn't realize there was a ff14 video, cause it wasn't on vessel. Which means it was recorded and uploaded very recently.

Ha ha ha

AAAHA HA HA HA

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Tae posted:

rest easy my child

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Tae posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9J5tYShNY8

Ashtarath
Oct 11, 2012

Im watching this ff14 video and staring at the launcher fighting my impulses to resub to this dumb game

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Depths posted:

rest easy my child

lame

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
Oh, a 2-parter of an MMO?

Oh, an MMO being mentioned in this thread?

Oh.

Genetic Toaster
Jun 5, 2011

cmykjester posted:

I kind of wonder if it would do better if it were on Kickstarter instead of indiegogo. I know it's unfair but I think indiegogo has a worse reputation probably because of the possibly of flexible funding?

Indiegogo has a well-deserved terrible reputation. Also the market's not exactly starving for 2d metroidvania games.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Genetic Toaster posted:

Indiegogo has a well-deserved terrible reputation. Also the market's not exactly starving for 2d metroidvania games.

But it's not. It's a Valkyrie Profile game. Unless you never played it before, but the franchise had platforming as well.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

LZ probably should have considered that things like stretch goals, multilevel marketing, etc, exist in campaigns for a reason.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Any interest in Zestiria, Matt? Not even for the channel, just for yourself.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

My reaction was more along the lines of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2PiYsReZyI

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?

Rodyle posted:

LZ probably should have considered that things like stretch goals, multilevel marketing, etc, exist in campaigns for a reason.

They do know considering the success of the Squiggly crowdfunding. The thing with Indivisible is that they really can't tier it out, they either get the 1.5 mil or the game doesn't get to exist.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I feel like asking for almost double of the first successful crowd funding you did is pretty excessive when it was about 830k.

Sam Sanskrit
Mar 18, 2007

Baal posted:

I feel like asking for almost double of the first successful crowd funding you did is pretty excessive when it was about 830k.

yeah 1.5 Million seems impossible especially on a not particularly visible crowdfunding site with the nostalgia aimed towards a game that very few people have actually played.

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

The Boss. The CEO. The J-Cup Lover.

Phantasium posted:

Any interest in Zestiria, Matt? Not even for the channel, just for yourself.

Been downloading it all day. Out of all of my systems, PS4 download speed is always abysmal.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
It's a shame ffxiv is only two parts because I want to see Pat get hella owned by Bahamut Turn 9

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

OneDeadman posted:

It's a shame ffxiv is only two parts because I want to see Pat get hella owned by Bahamut Turn 9

I want to see the fan references without having to play an MMO.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

TheRealestMatt posted:

Been downloading it all day. Out of all of my systems, PS4 download speed is always abysmal.

Yeah PS4 download speed is always slow for me too. I know that sometimes pausing and resuming the download can move you to a faster server but PSN is just slow a lot of the times.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

TheRealestMatt posted:

Now this is a shock to me, because your history in the past have steered clear of anime and rpgs.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

PS4 download speeds seem to vary wildly for people. I know some people who say that they've never had a problem with them.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Tae posted:

Now this is a shock to me, because your history in the past have steered clear of anime and rpgs.

Matt is the Tales fan of the bunch, don't know why this is a shock at all.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Tae posted:

He mentions Tales games every now and then, he just only references the old ones so I didn't know if it was only something he used to like.

Only remembered because of the podcast, honestly.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

OneDeadman posted:

Nael is one of the worst designed pieces of poo poo I've seen in an MMO. Jesus christ what disappointment of a fight.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Phantasium posted:

He mentions Tales games every now and then, he just only references the old ones so I didn't know if it was only something he used to like.

Only remembered because of the podcast, honestly.

Was that one of the pre-50 podcasts? It's not that it's bad, it's just jarring to me, like Pat suddenly saying "Can't wait to go home and play NBA 2k16"

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Tae posted:

Was that one of the pre-50 podcasts? It's not that it's bad, it's just jarring to me, like Pat suddenly saying "Can't wait to go home and play NBA 2k16"

I wouldn't say it's that weird, but I'd compare it to Pat playing Pop'n/IIDX/SDVX

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Tae posted:

He mentioned it to Mike Z on this week's podcast but I think I remember someone blatantly asking him in a letter at some point, I have absolutely no idea which podcast that one was, though.

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

I need it in my life for Pat to say he genuinely enjoys playing Para Para Paradise in his apartment

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Pat's hatred for Lalafells is hilarious. I'm so glad Liam rolled one.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Lalafells, like all the small MMO races, are in fact the best.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Yardbomb posted:

Lalafells, like all the small MMO races, are in fact the best.

For a clown to use

At the circus

IDIOT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mesothelioma
Jan 6, 2009

Your favorite mineral related cancer!
I've heard some bad stuff about Zestiria. Lots of technical issues.