Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

We've finally found a good use for Hillary Clinton!

"Best stress relief I've ever experienced in my life!" — Joe, Patriot Depot employee.

Made exclusively for Patriot Depot, our Hillary Squeeze Toy is the perfect way to vent your frustrations throughout the day. I keep one of these on my desk, so anytime I need a little stress relief, my friend Hillary is right there for me.

Give her a good squeeze or two, and before you know it you'll be feeling relaxed and ready to take on the next project. And when you need a few laughs to lighten up your day, you can have loads of fun twisting, squishing, and turning her head into even more monstrous expressions than she normally has.

I suggest getting a few so you can keep one on your desk for those Monday mornings, one in the car for the frustrations of rush hour, one for your dog to destroy, and one to give to a friend.

http://patriotdepot.com/hillary-squeeze-toy/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
The URL 'http://patriotdepot.com/confederate-flag/' is a wonderful thing by itself.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

A 89 year old Austrian woman drove her scooter across the highway's emergency lane with the mighty speed of 10 kph (6,2 mph) because in the cities she is allowed to use the pavement, too. Thankfully noone was hurt.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.
#Coffeegate going strong.

turn it up TURN ME ON fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Oct 20, 2015

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

SquadronROE posted:

#Coffeegate going strong.

Picture on your behalf.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/05/cop-served-coffee-with-black-lives-matter-message-on-cup/

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Oct 21, 2015

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

"Tonight we'll dispense with the formalities. I'd like to toast the future prime minister of Canada: to Justin Pierre Trudeau."

The Dark One
Aug 19, 2005

I'm your friend and I'm not going to just stand by and let you do this!

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

I like to think of a person waking from a decades-long coma in the future to discover that in TYOOL 2017, North America is run by a Trudeau and a Bush.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

In which Netanyahu argues Hitler just wanted to expel Jews but was bullied into the Final Solution by a Palestinian
http://www.nationalmemo.com/netanyahu-says-hitler-didnt-really-want-to-kill-the-jews-palestinians-made-him-do-it/
http://www.pmo.gov.il/English/MediaCenter/Speeches/Pages/speechcongress201015.aspx

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

What's worse, cops or Israel

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Well clearly if the king of the jews says he got pushed into it by muzzies then surely he wasn't such a bad guy. I mean think about it. It isn't like a social structure run by a psychopathic dysfunctional bureaucracy with utter madmen at the top would do something terrible without some raghead nagging them about it first.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Wheeee posted:

What's worse, cops or Israel

Trick question, they're one in the same.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

MizPiz posted:

Trick question, they're one in the same.

Man, Dees is really losing his touch.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Men photoshopped out of politics

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I guess it proves that the problem isn't just men, most of the people left behind are terrible too. :haw:

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Your President approves this text.

http://textsfromwestminsterredux.tumblr.com/

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Something that we've all known for months, TIME TO BRING OUT THE loving BREAKING NEWS SPINNY GLOBE

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Uggggghhh. Pirate and Superman bit reveal the troll. Also the idea that any tumblr user actually owns property. Ughhh it's going to be loving obnox when people react to this like it's a real thing.

Hubis
May 18, 2003

Boy, I wish we had one of those doomsday machines...
The top 3 are all on-point, though

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Australian senators grill Julie Bishop over red-faced Putin emoji

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

:confuoot:

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Uggggghhh. Pirate and Superman bit reveal the troll. Also the idea that any tumblr user actually owns property. Ughhh it's going to be loving obnox when people react to this like it's a real thing.

D C posted:

I checked out that facebook page. I still cant tell if it's real or satire...

Actually dont think it's satire now. Says its done by Dr. Anastasia Jones. Whos a loving womens naturopath in Seattle.

http://www.healthgrades.com/provider/anastasia-jones-2qkn8

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May
Swedish swordsman snaps a picture with students, kills two and injures two more.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
A mangling of quite an old quote.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Bob le Moche
Jul 10, 2011

I AM A HORRIBLE TANKIE MORON
WHO LONGS TO SUCK CHAVISTA COCK !

I SUGGEST YOU IGNORE ANY POSTS MADE BY THIS PERSON ABOUT VENEZUELA, POLITICS, OR ANYTHING ACTUALLY !

(This title paid for by money stolen from PDVSA)

sorry but capitalism destroys itself given enough time so you gotta pick one or the other

Hubis
May 18, 2003

Boy, I wish we had one of those doomsday machines...

Guavanaut posted:

A mangling of quite an old quote.

Bob le Moche posted:

sorry but capitalism destroys itself given enough time so you gotta pick one or the other

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Bob le Moche
Jul 10, 2011

I AM A HORRIBLE TANKIE MORON
WHO LONGS TO SUCK CHAVISTA COCK !

I SUGGEST YOU IGNORE ANY POSTS MADE BY THIS PERSON ABOUT VENEZUELA, POLITICS, OR ANYTHING ACTUALLY !

(This title paid for by money stolen from PDVSA)

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Literally "Who cares how I leave the world, I won't have to deal with the consequences."

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Keynes a smiling cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

MizPiz posted:

Literally "Who cares how I leave the world, I won't have to deal with the consequences."

That's the opposite though, people who benefited from Keynesian economics trashing it and refusing to deal with the society that created because it doesn't affect them the most.

• Locked thread