Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uziduke
Jul 2, 2015

A storm over Europe unleashed
Dawn of war a trail of destruction
The power of Rome won't prevail
See the Catholics shiver and shake
Yay got my key.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arzachel
May 12, 2012
Now to stare longingly at the login screen

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
let's play on Lamia, because it's closer to me and presumably more people in general

Dackel
Sep 11, 2014

Countblanc posted:

let's play on Gabija, because it's closer to me and presumably more people in general

same

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Please no west coast servers.

Uziduke
Jul 2, 2015

Well lets hope the OP get updated with beat server details so we can do a Goon Take over of this game.

Sacro
Jul 21, 2008

I was somewhere around the middle of page 86 in the Cognitive Dissonance thread when the drugs began to take hold.

only only only only only only
It's tempting to play on the European server because it will have fewer Brazilians and "people" from SEA.

e: gently caress people are saying they are all in Ashburn, Virginia. Zenmya for the name and being second on the list.

Sacro fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Oct 22, 2015

Uziduke
Jul 2, 2015

Sacro posted:

It's tempting to play on the European server because it will have fewer Brazilians and "people" from SEA.

e: gently caress people are saying they are all in Ashburn, Virginia. Zenmya for the name and being second on the list.

I have no issue with Brazilians, my wife is one.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
east coast server to accomodate our euro brethren please tia

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

the login screen is really nice

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
my favourite southeast asia story

i was playing dota 2 on SEA because usw took a poo poo and the internet was dying that day
some guy on our team went afk to take an order and he was playing while working at jollibee and we could all hear it

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Eonwe posted:

east coast server to accomodate our euro brethren please tia

Sacro
Jul 21, 2008

I was somewhere around the middle of page 86 in the Cognitive Dissonance thread when the drugs began to take hold.

Let's do this http://strawpoll.me/5803006

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Can you put the server locations in the poll next to the name

Sacro
Jul 21, 2008

They are all in Virginia.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Oh I still vote for laimia

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

All posters who voted "gently caress anime" are hereby exiled from this thread. Go on, shoo! :frogout:

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

I said "this is going to be the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap." And I do not say that lightly.
i'm a self hating anime

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
If you hate anime *spits chewing tobacco on ground* we're gonna have some problems

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Laima because it reminds me of labia

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
also anime is very good

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere
I don't like anime and I'm going to try this game. I'm also going to be on whatever server is nearest to me. I will probably get bored of this game the first week and stop playing.

forge
Feb 26, 2006
We need to play on the middle server in the list. Most people will pick the first or last. If we don't want to be iceskating the whole time pick the second option.

Edit: also if your not in slack your vote doesn't count!

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

forge posted:

We need to play on the middle server in the list. Most people will pick the first or last. If we don't want to be iceskating the whole time pick the second option.

Edit: also if your not in slack your vote doesn't count!

link

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord
^

The March Hare posted:

http://tosgoons.slack.com <-- chat here
https://tosgoons.herokuapp.com/ <-- sign up here

For ppl new to slack, use the desktop app it is great.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Eonwe posted:

Laima because it reminds me of labia

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

Mavric posted:

i'm a self hating anime

The only kind of anime

forge
Feb 26, 2006
Seems there is a irc channel. We need to pick something and stick with it because having two different places to communicate is silly.

My thoughts on this is that irc is great, but slack is todays irc and is better in every way.

forge fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Oct 22, 2015

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Arzachel posted:

The only kind of anime

no

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

forge posted:

Seems there is a irc channel. We need to pick something and stick with it because having two different places to communicate is silly.

Seems unlikely at this point.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

pertinent
Apr 3, 2009

Sacro posted:

They are all in Virginia.

That was last beta. Seems like they've moved everything up north a bit this time around. Not sure where that guy got those server locations from, but on my end all three run through paix01-jfk1.amazon.com, which is the Amazon Pennsynvania exchange.

Could be they all end up in New York this time around, but we really won't know for sure until the game servers come online.

pertinent fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Oct 22, 2015

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
please don't self hate, everyone.

auzuguwu
Oct 30, 2011
To help your voting decisions here are the server Goddesses

Goddess of Destiny, Laima

Goddess of Earth, Žemyna

Goddess of Fire, Gabija

auzuguwu fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Oct 22, 2015

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Zemyna is prettier but I'm not going to sacrifice 30ms of latency for a goddess waifu

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
hachi machi !!

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Zemyna is prettier but I'm not going to sacrifice 30ms of latency for a goddess waifu

You are a terrible anime.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
no one who actually says "waifu" is a true anime fan, its like that comic about the mangaka trying to learn how to properly use "moe" for her comic and all the otaku are like "it basically means cute but no one actually says that except for people trying to make fun of anime"

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
also see: senpai meme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Countblanc posted:

hachi machi !!

This

• Locked thread