Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

HEY NONG MAN posted:

No I honestly didn't know who they were sorry. The only person I recognize from got is Sean Bean.

I watch tv and poo poo, I'm not One Of Those. I just don't have HBO.

When the gently caress did you need HBO to watch GoT and be a fan?:
http://time.com/money/3817825/game-of-thrones-is-the-most-pirated-show-on-earth/

Get it together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

E-cigs are cool cuz they dont loving stink and also only offend peopls old perosn sensibilities instead of offending their nose.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Nargila is better than ecigs, if simply must make a huge cloud of smoke in public.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
All the indoor smoking bans took effect before I could drink in bars. I'd like to smoke in a bar with friends at least once, for old times sake

KoRMaK posted:

E-cigs are cool cuz they dont loving stink and also only offend peopls old perosn sensibilities instead of offending their nose.

Ecigs don't stink but that's not a "cool" feature

Toadvine fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Oct 22, 2015

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook

Toadvine posted:

All the indoor smoking bans took effect before I could drink in bars. I'd like to smoke in a bar with friends at least once, for old times sake

I remember the night the law came into effect in New Zealand. I was out at a bar and someone let rip a huge fart on the dancefloor and then I realized why smoking in bars was a good idea. Covers up bad smells and adds atmosphere!

Khorne
May 1, 2002
Weedle me this, weedle me that, who's gonna smoke a blunt that phat?

That one's easy weedler, you are.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
BREAKING NEWS: Millennials are now to be referred to as Digital Natives.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Any male shorter than 6' foot is inferior. Thats a fact. Its science.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

I have to wonder exactly what this guy is seeing when he pictures himself in his head.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Toadvine posted:

go to another country where it's still legal

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Mad Monk posted:

Does that mean I'm not technically a millennial anymore?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Mad Monk posted:

Digitalians

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Disco De Soto posted:

One hateworthy thing I read about "millennials" is that they have no concept of selling out, in fact it's seen as an accomplishment to become a corporate shill as soon as possible on your youtube channel. I read that in a stupid book called "Marketing to Millennials" which I started reading but stopped when it claimed that I was a millennial.

cashin in bro. not sellin out.

(psst the reason is bc getting benefits is so loving hard, whereas gen x'rs could bitch until they were 30 about selling out and then do so quietly, easily, and w/ benefits.)

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

withak posted:

I have to wonder exactly what this guy is seeing when he pictures himself in his head.

the raddest dude in the universe (correctly)

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVKIva2KddY

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

withak posted:

anyone but you XD

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Toadvine posted:

Ecigs don't stink

They do stink, some of them have a sickly sweet smell

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
That smell actually originates from the user.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Disco De Soto posted:

One hateworthy thing I read about "snake people" is that they have no concept of selling out, in fact it's seen as an accomplishment to become a corporate shill as soon as possible on your youtube channel. I read that in a stupid book called "Marketing to Snake People" which I started reading but stopped when it claimed that I was a snake person.

lol yeah I remember a friend of mine was getting some sort of HR training that included working with Snake Person subordinates, and basically implied all Snake People need constant encouragement because participation awards. One might even say "a human being's motivation comes in part from acknowledgement of their efforts and accomplishments,' but if they're Snake People then a need like that means treat them like children.

Mad Monk posted:

BREAKING NEWS: Snake People are now to be referred to as Parseltongues.
This browser extension is pretty comprehensive.

Stinky_Pete fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Oct 22, 2015

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
only the millenial.jpg thread could become all about insecurities

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Toadvine posted:

Ecigs don't stink but that's not a "cool" feature

Finally someone gets that stinking is cool

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
blowing acrid smoke out of your face is very cool and human thing to do

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
if I smoke an e-cig then I look hard-boiled and interesting, even though my baby palate means I have to puff candy-flavored clouds of nicotine water from a robot's dick

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

withak posted:

Except with weed.

also lol at all the people quoting that lovely season of True Detective like it's the gospel of anti-ecig truth, didn't realize there were so many Colin Farrell Superfans ITT

King Vidiot fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Oct 22, 2015

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Khorne posted:

lol

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
typical millinials spending time chatting about asthetics instead of getting work done. post pictures you fags

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Surprised this didn't get posted yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7qTHbOEiDY

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

pretty sure this is the winklevoss twins irl

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

a starwar betamax posted:

typical millinials spending time chatting about asthetics instead of getting work done. post pictures you fags

what have you done to simon pegg you monsters

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

:lol: at dumbasses that put (official) in front of videos of themselves watching a commercial

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

honestly what kind of sad broken person watches reaction videos

or let's plays for that matter

like why would you watch other people enjoying something so mundane that you can just do it yourself and have your own enjoyment

I went to a friend's house a few months ago and he and his girlfriend made me sit and watch a 45 minute let's play because "it's so hilarious" like yeah watching some dude I don't know dick around in a video game for an hour is a super good use of my time or anyone's time for that matter like don't you have goals or aspirations or something jesus christ

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

mr. mephistopheles posted:

I went to a friend's house a few months ago and he and his girlfriend made me sit and watch a 45 minute let's play because "it's so hilarious" like yeah watching some dude I don't know dick around in a video game for an hour is a super good use of my time or anyone's time for that matter like don't you have goals or aspirations or something jesus christ

what did they make you watch after that?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

withak posted:

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Those people were my classmates. I'm glad I'm not them.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

I don't even see the steams and seeds anymore, it's just Kush, purple nurple and Maui Wowie

Chirk Manbote
Apr 19, 2012

neonbregna posted:

He is happily married actually.
D: I don't know which possibility is worse, that the link would be a human acct or a doll acct.

Khorne posted:

And I love you all. Nugs for the nug god.

More lennials less vape culture

(I imagine a millennial did the wall piece as well)
shitposted from my macbook pro

What are the opinions of this thread on the millennials->snake people extension for chrome?

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook

Stinky_Pete posted:

lol yeah I remember a friend of mine was getting some sort of HR training that included working with Snake Person subordinates, and basically implied all Snake People need constant encouragement because participation awards. One might even say "a human being's motivation comes in part from acknowledgement of their efforts and accomplishments,' but if they're Snake People then a need like that means treat them like children.

lol snake people

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Chirk Manbote posted:

D: I don't know which possibility is worse, that the link would be a human acct or a doll acct.

And I love you all. Nugs for the nug god.

More lennials less vape culture

What are the opinions of this thread on the millennials->snake people extension for chrome?

Same

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

This shirt is pretty good though.

Reminds me of this one I always kind of wanted.

veni veni veni fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Oct 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

withak posted:

gently caress you dad

• Locked thread