Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Arrgytehpirate posted:

holy poo poo Felicity the badass

My favorite part of this episode is her "aaaaaaaaaa how does this even work he;lp" look going full auto on an assault rifle.

Oh forgot this in my last post, Daark owns owns owns. His little "Huh! Neat. :haw:" after Double Down killed one of his guys was hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Chokes McGee posted:

My favorite part of this episode is her "aaaaaaaaaa how does this even work he;lp" look going full auto on an assault rifle.

I can't decide on a favorite. Someone needs to start gifing this episode RIGHT NOW

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
So Season 4 isn't having problems with episodes where nothing happens :stare:

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Chokes McGee posted:

Felicity has only gotten kidnapped what, four times? You'd think they'd have given some training to her beyond salmon running.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Chokes McGee posted:

Oh forgot this in my last post, Daark owns owns owns. His little "Huh! Neat. :haw:" after Double Down killed one of his guys was hilarious.

She stands up and looks in the exact opposite direction she had to fire, it was hilarious

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!

Paradise Lost posted:

Lot happening next week

Lotz happened this week too :haw:

kater
Nov 16, 2010

This was a great episode. Felicity being a goofball goes a long way to make the show not seem dreary bullshit. Like a lot of dreary bullshit happened this week but I still think it was ten times more light-hearted than the last 20 or whatever.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Yeah I think I'll agree with whoever changed the thread title. But I still liked season 3, it's like Dr Who, even a bad episode or season is still pretty amazing compared to most tv.

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Crumpets. Glorious Crumpets.

hcreight posted:

Next week is Constantine right? Odd that he wouldn't be in the teaser.

No, but next week is directed by Lexi Alexander, the woman who did the "Punisher: War Journal" film. So I expect great things.

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

Carlosologist posted:

Sara is literally the Krillin of the Arrowverse

This led me to realising that Caity would make for a great live-action Android 18.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

EricFate posted:

No, but next week is directed by Lexi Alexander, the woman who did the "Punisher: War Journal" film. So I expect great things.

Thank god Roy isn't on the show anymore or I'd fear for his safety :ohdear:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YF28ceFJJ3A

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Chokes McGee posted:

That was a Machine Pistol, not an Assault Rifle.
:goonsay:

While the Flash is doing it for me this season, Arrow is not. I missed last week's episode and only caught bits and pieces of this week's. So about all I saw was a few more starting-to-get-redundant action scenes, Felicity doing the no-look full auto shooting bit, Darhk hiring not-gambit, then killing the intermediary and some of the Nanda Parbat stuff (missed Thea's trip to the healer, but did catch the bit after she killed the guy, didn't watch anything after that).

Why are Laurel and Thea digging up Sara and trying to resurrect her? I don't buy Nyssa's assumption that it has anything to do with grief, because it's a year later.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I rarely go into the field, motherfucker.
Digg: You took a bullet for me.
Ollie: They were metahuman tattoo playing cards.

Best scene ever.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

My Q-Face posted:

Why are Laurel and Thea digging up Sara and trying to resurrect her? I don't buy Nyssa's assumption that it has anything to do with grief, because it's a year later.

Because Laurel is broken.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

My Q-Face posted:

Yeah, people get over losing their closest loved ones in a couple of months, tops. Get realistic, writers!

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

Rarity posted:

Yeah, people get over losing their closest loved ones in a couple of months, tops. Get realistic, writers!

I guess they couldn't have gone to Nanda Parbat over the summer break or something... My question is why now, why not any time since they discovered the Lazarus Pits were a thing?

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Who exactly would bring up the Lazzy pits in casual conversation if Olie wasn't around to see Thea freak out?

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

I missed last week's episode, but I didn't miss the episode last season where Laurel was at Nanda Parbat when they resurrected Thea in the first place. I mean, I know the reason they're doing it is to have White Canary around for LoT, but what happened last week that inspired it?

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Nah you are misrememberening. They go back and forth so many times it's stupid so hey. Corpse Thea flies over with everyone but Laurel.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Yeah, strangely enough the episode last week seemed to be the first time that Laurel even heard about Thea being stabbed, let alone taken to the Pit. Laurel has always seemed to be a bit out-of-the-loop when it comes to League stuff (she didn't know about Oliver's duel until he had already been out of contact for a few days), and I believe the first time she ever went to Nanda Parbat was when they all went to "rescue" Oliver.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Are the League guys using swords from 300?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

My Q-Face posted:

I missed last week's episode, but I didn't miss the episode last season where Laurel was at Nanda Parbat when they resurrected Thea in the first place. I mean, I know the reason they're doing it is to have White Canary around for LoT, but what happened last week that inspired it?

I just got done watching that episode a few days ago and she didn't go with them on that trip. Speaking of Laurel, does anyone have that gif of her from season 2 when she just falls over the moment she enters her apartment?

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Chokes McGee posted:

There isn't enough love for Daark being mystical and creepy.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I can't wait for Tiny Ray!

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Rhyno posted:

I can't wait for Tiny Ray!

FELICYwicydoopdoop! Tiny Ray muthafucka!!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

FELICYwicydoopdoop! Tiny Ray muthafucka!!

Is it too much to hope that being trapped in a subatomic state has made Ray into a booze crazed lunatic?

"You like this armor Ollie? I made it out of your mother's coffin."

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

Chokes McGee posted:

Rage-Filled Murderess White Canary owns

Are we sure she's even White Canary? I know they hosed up Huntress and turned her into a villain, but turning a villain into a superhero?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Pan Dulce posted:

Are we sure she's even White Canary? I know they hosed up Huntress and turned her into a villain, but turning a villain into a superhero?

Go watch the LoT teaser.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

Rhyno posted:

Go watch the LoT teaser.

Just did. :aaaaa: Mind. BLOWN.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Pan Dulce posted:

Just did. :aaaaa: Mind. BLOWN.

You're lucky, lots of us have known Caity would be back for months!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Man I want a scene where Nyssa, Sarah, and Laurel are in costume and walking down the street arm in arm singing as they randomly kick thugs in the face as they go out for milkshakes.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Oh and in case nobody mentioned it, Katrina Law is still fine as hell.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Rhyno posted:

Oh and in case nobody mentioned it, Katrina Law is still fine as hell.

In a cast of absurdly pretty people, she still stands out as unbelievably attractive.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I dont know posted:

In a cast of absurdly pretty people, she still stands out as unbelievably attractive.

Good thing Joe West isn't on this show. She'd have some stiff competition.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
Legends of Tomorrow to introduce Connor Hawke.

(kinda)

(:awesome:)

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Yeah, but not Oliver's son from what I understand. I guess Ollie's got no time for no hippies to make babies with.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.

Bad Moon posted:

Man I want a scene where Nyssa, Sarah, and Laurel are in costume and walking down the street arm in arm singing as they randomly kick thugs in the face as they go out for milkshakes.
Since Arrow/Flash are known to be super loving indulgent I'm going to be disappointed when this doesn't happen.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Sober posted:

Since Arrow/Flash are known to be super loving indulgent I'm going to be disappointed when this doesn't happen.

I'm still waiting for the crossover musical episode

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I hope Oliver's son isn't a meta or Barry is gonna kill him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I wonder if Malcolm's the one in the grave, actually. Think about it, he's technically the one that Sara should want vengeance on, and Thea has a pretty solid reason to blame him for her near-death experience too. Some female bonding via murder of a very fabulous Scotsman-cum-warlord might get the crazies out of them.

• Locked thread