Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Thou Fhall not bear falfe witneff.

Was the bible written by someone with a lisp?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Soulex posted:

I yink fo

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Soulex posted:

Was the bible written by fomeone with a lifp?

Fixed.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Soulex posted:

Different symbol for long "s". The symbol "ſ" was used for long S and plain old "s" was used for a soft S. For instance "satisfaction" could be written "ſatisfaction" the first "s" being long and the second being a short "s".

Content:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Soulex posted:

A Møøse once bit my sister... No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink"...

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

We apologise for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible have been sacked. Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretti nasti...

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

RFC2324 posted:

We apologise for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible have been sacked. Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretti nasti...

We apologize again for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

The European Commission have just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the EU rather than German, which was the other possibility. As part of the negotiations, Her Majesty's government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5 year phase in plan that would be known as "EuroEnglish"

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c"-- Sertainly this will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favor of the "k". This should klear up konfusion and keyboards kan have 1 less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year, when the troublesome "ph" wil be replaced with the "f". This will make words like "fotograf" 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expected to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkorage the removal of double letters, which have always been a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of the silent "e"'s in the language is disgraceful, and they should go away.

By the 4th yar peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v". During ze fifz yar, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and similar changes vud of kors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters. After zis fifz yer, ve vil hav a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubls or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech ozer.

ZE DREM VIL FINALI KUM TRU

ED-E My Love
Feb 26, 2014

The cutest lil' eyebot in the Wasteland

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Helith posted:

EIN VOLK, EIN REICH, EIN FURRY

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

This was unexpected and funny.

flosofl posted:

Different symbol for long "s". The symbol "ſ" was used for long S and plain old "s" was used for a soft S. For instance "satisfaction" could be written "ſatisfaction" the first "s" being long and the second being a short "s".

Content:

I bet you like getting fatisfaction :awyeah:

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Helith posted:

The European Commission have just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the EU rather than German, which was the other possibility. As part of the negotiations, Her Majesty's government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5 year phase in plan that would be known as "EuroEnglish"

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c"-- Sertainly this will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favor of the "k". This should klear up konfusion and keyboards kan have 1 less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year, when the troublesome "ph" wil be replaced with the "f". This will make words like "fotograf" 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expected to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkorage the removal of double letters, which have always been a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of the silent "e"'s in the language is disgraceful, and they should go away.

By the 4th yar peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v". During ze fifz yar, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and similar changes vud of kors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters. After zis fifz yer, ve vil hav a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubls or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech ozer.

This is glorious and as I was reading it on my head it kept getting louder and angrier with a perfect German climax.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Somebody dial 0118 999 881 999 119 7253, because this guy's on fire!

Wet Fifty
Dec 6, 2005

Greetings from the inner-
city, high-humidity, ass
and titty bar.

FactsAreUseless posted:

I just sent an email. Is that ok?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

spider bethlehem
Oct 5, 2007
Makin with the stabbins

Helith posted:

This joke and your commitment to it was a gift. Thank you.

Content:
http://imgur.com/a6f7LsG

the Buttocks!
Oct 12, 2010

spider bethlehem posted:

This joke and your commitment to it was a gift. Thank you.

This joke has been around for years and years.

So has this one, and it makes me chuckle every time.

Legin Noslen
Sep 9, 2004
Fortified with Rhiboflavin

Soulex posted:

This was unexpected and funny.

I bet you like getting fatisfaction :awyeah:

Shut up.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Soulex posted:

Not enough parentheses.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Zemyla posted:

Not enough parentheses.
Solid effort, I give it a C++.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

FactsAreUseless posted:

That's too hard to remember. Can you sing it?

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

My facebook is upping the terror and confusion of their ads for halloween.

CaptBushido
Mar 24, 2004

Wiggles Von Huggins posted:

Taurus is a handgun manufacturer, so the pic makes sense.

Unless you're just confused as to why you're getting targeted ads about handgun settlements; in which case carry on.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Wiggles Von Huggins posted:

I call fake. No Taurus owner has ever looked that happy.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Solice Kirsk posted:

I call fake. No Taurus owner has ever looked that happy.

Go shoot the Judge at some cantaloupes.

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004

him name hopkin green cart

ill find my cart

who took my cart

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

mds2 posted:

Go shoot the Judge at some cantaloupes.

Or I could strap it to the end of an axe handle to make a sledgehammer, and then hit the cantaloupes with that. Gallagher style!

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

FactsAreUseless posted:

0118 999 881 999 119 7253

The original title of 867-5309 from Tommy Tutone.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

The original title of 867-5309 from Tommy Tutone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWc3WY3fuZU

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

the Buttocks! posted:

This joke has been around for years and years.

So has this one, and it makes me chuckle every time.

I've pretty much seen this happen in real life. It was at a KFC and the lady was looking up at the menu, then she walked towards the counter to order but something was holding her back, she just couldn't quite get there. It took her far too long to realize she was pressing against a tensabarrier. :psyduck:

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Just how fat was she?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Fixed

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Looks to me like Chuck Norris jokes shoulda focused on how empty those shorts look.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

RFC2324 posted:

Looks to me like Chuck Norris jokes shoulda focused on how empty those shorts look.

Those aren't his legs, he trained his balls in the ancient art of Juego del Bolas

• Locked thread