Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Live like a windrammer as you gently caress.
In the newest J&M Monday there's a similar part although obviously not as epic where they're reading the back of the Castlevania Bloodlines box and it says something weird like "taste the sweat dripping in your mouth" and they're both flabbergasted at the wording. It made me laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Happy Fun Gamer posted:

Here is a 2d approximation of Mike Matei's penis, with a roll of quarters for scale.

I'd love if someone could make a 3d render.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thank you for your service.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

when i cum it all gets caught up in my foreskin and i have to milk it gently like a cow to get it out then use a straw in a drink bottle to flush it out cleanly

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Dec 26, 2012

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

when i cum it all gets caught up in my foreskin and i have to milk it gently like a cow to get it out then use a straw in a drink bottle to flush it out cleanly

Tmi, dude.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the video where i make fun of a guy for being circumsized for 40 minutes

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

sector_corrector posted:

i'm going to watch one of these before heading to work. what's an especially good one?

imo he had been declining for a while but the atari sports one was good, to me

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

Sometimes my bussy fills up with juices and i gotta get the crazy straw out of the utensil drawer and do some sump pump

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Many more Mondays, many more games.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Bump.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVJcaP5lAC8

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
lol @ board james.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i found a guy who re-reviews avgn stuff and gives them 'fair' trials. he's awful.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I played a lot of Wolverine and Friday the 13th as a kid, and I can say with great sincerity: the AVGN really underrated those lost gems of the 8-bit era.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I thought the Tiger games episode would be kind of boring, turns out I was wrong to doubt the Nerd.

I still think there's some cool artistry in seeing all the "sprites" lite up though. It's cool how they all fit together on the same screen.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

FactsAreUseless posted:

I played a lot of Wolverine and Friday the 13th as a kid, and I can say with great sincerity: the AVGN really underrated those lost gems of the 8-bit era.

theres a james and mike monday where they seriously play friday the 13th and just get really frustrated, its one of the better episodes i think

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

theres a james and mike monday where they seriously play friday the 13th and just get really frustrated, its one of the better episodes i think
It's a frustrating game because a lot of it is dependent on tricky platforming, and two or three characters (I know Mark was one of them) jump way higher than everyone else. So if one of them dies you're kinda hosed.

Also you spend most of your time wandering around lost.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Has he ever done anything at length about the Saturn, I always thought that was an interesting failed console.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Alain Post posted:

Has he ever done anything at length about the Saturn, I always thought that was an interesting failed console.

I don't think so.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
He's been doing more Sega games lately though, it seems.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

i found a guy who re-reviews avgn stuff and gives them 'fair' trials. he's awful.

You Found A Way To Turn Off Your Monitor And Stare At The Reflection Of Yourself In the Monitor???

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pewdiepie posted:

You Found A Way To Turn Off Your Monitor And Stare At The Reflection Of Yourself In the Monitor???

yes.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Che bello

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Computer, load up Phimosis Penis dot jpeg.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Computer, load up Phimosis Penis dot jpeg.

I'm sorry Knuc, your monitor is already on

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Saw the Seaman video. It's fantastic

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
My monitor was on.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

quote:

Board James: Episode 26. “13 Dead End Drive”
Brace yourself, because the next episode in December will be the big finale!

WTF?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5amFRDngyHs

Happy Fun Gamer
Oct 16, 2015

Average Bear posted:

Saw the Seaman video. It's fantastic

Average Bear posted:

My monitor was on.

Thank you for clarifying, I was worried you might've been confused.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Nov 4, 2015

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

this is some really good poo poo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The Angry Video Game Nerd: Episode 46 - Super Mario Bros. 3 is one of the greatest independent films in history.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I just watched the part in the Seaman episode where he found the Famicom game with the F word.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The Angry Video Game Nerd: Episode 46 - Super Mario Bros. 3 is one of the greatest independent films in history.

• Locked thread