Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baby Nanny
Jan 4, 2007
ftw m8.

forge posted:

Seems there is a irc channel. We need to pick something and stick with it because having two different places to communicate is silly.

My thoughts on this is that irc is great, but slack is todays irc and is better in every way.

Not a huge fan of slack but it does look like everyone else is, so IMO lets just use that. Gonna port my bot over though, deal with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tony police
Sep 22, 2006

Holy poo poo, how did I not know about this sooner. I ran into a goonstack on a private server by pure chance and then 4+ years later I registered here and started seeing some of the same names pop up and then got totally mindfucked

I forget the name of the server though since that was more than 10 years ago, they were all dumb, Eclipse maybe??

whalestory
Feb 9, 2004

hey ya'll!

Pillbug
Is everyone just going to ignore Sacro's racism like it's no big thing?

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Yeah

Sacro
Jul 21, 2008

I was somewhere around the middle of page 86 in the Cognitive Dissonance thread when the drugs began to take hold.

only only only only only only
Laima is in a dead heat with gently caress anime. Let's make kmmos great again and pick Zemyna.

Dash O Pepper posted:

Holy poo poo, how did I not know about this sooner. I ran into a goonstack on a private server by pure chance and then 4+ years later I registered here and started seeing some of the same names pop up and then got totally mindfucked

I forget the name of the server though since that was more than 10 years ago, they were all dumb, Eclipse maybe??

Essence? Though I think that was in 2007/8.

whalestory posted:

Is everyone just going to ignore Sacro's racism like it's no big thing?

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Essence was 05/06 i think, because I remember playing with people my freshman year of college

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Rofl I had to install flash player on explorer uhhhhhhh

Fooma
Oct 15, 2010

nom nom nom
So I linked my G+ through the website in lieu of a normal login. Do I need to create a login for this beta test to log in through the game client or is it tied to steam? I can see first day being a nightmare of dealing with a web-server login being perpetually down.

Edit:

vvvvvvv

Got my key and had the client open, didn't know that's all there was to it. Good to know.

Fooma fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Oct 23, 2015

Sacro
Jul 21, 2008

I was somewhere around the middle of page 86 in the Cognitive Dissonance thread when the drugs began to take hold.

There isn't a way to sign into their website without using a google+ or facebook account at all. If you signed up for the beta last weekend and didn't get an email yet, log in to the website and click the beta key button and you should get one. Then you put that into your steam account as a product key and steam is your login to the actual game.

tony police
Sep 22, 2006

Sacro posted:

Essence?

Definitely Essence, and it was earlier than 2007. I think I was 15? when I stumbled into the arms of the goonstack. Ahh, good times. I used a different handle back then (I think my main was named lowtax lol)

tony police fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Oct 23, 2015

interrodactyl
Nov 8, 2011

you have no dignity
I missed the beta signup :smith:

Is there any way to get a key now?

pertinent
Apr 3, 2009

interrodactyl posted:

Lie/cheat/scam/steal

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Who doesn't wanna be Johnny Cat?

interrodactyl posted:

Become the anime king.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
someone better fl*ppin give interrodactyl and dash keys or I'm gonna bop every last one of ya

bongsnake
Jul 28, 2004
We're Jammin
Oh god did i miss this poo poo.

Somone hook me up and I will become the power farmer for us all.

edit: Sacro and fuckin silento know whats up

bongsnake fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Oct 23, 2015

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Someone give bongsnake a key, he's a hella cool kMMO bro. :love:

pertinent
Apr 3, 2009
Slack is retarded. Can't create an account without creating a team. Can't join a team without creating an account. Can't create an account because I tried too many things too fast. Why can't I just create an account? Why aren't we just using IRC like we have been since forever?

Baldbeard
Mar 26, 2011

Well you certainly make it sound complicated!

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

pertinent posted:

Slack is retarded. Can't create an account without creating a team. Can't join a team without creating an account. Can't create an account because I tried too many things too fast. Why can't I just create an account? Why aren't we just using IRC like we have been since forever?

Its really not

Slack is just fancy IRC anyways.

Sacro
Jul 21, 2008

I've got 2 keys for cool dudes, message me on slack today. I'll flip a coin or something if a lot of people want them. I've given them out

Sacro fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Oct 23, 2015

Dazh
Jul 9, 2008

Countblanc posted:

Essence was 05/06 i think, because I remember playing with people my freshman year of college

I'm pretty sure it was late '07 or '08, because it was around the time I regged

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I'm pretty sure it was mostly the quotes around "people" in "'people' from SEA". I took it as being about bots personally, but I can understand the confusion even if that was the case.

Kylra fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Oct 23, 2015

forge
Feb 26, 2006

pertinent posted:

Since you are clearly challenged.. let me help you.

CLICK THIS https://tosgoons.herokuapp.com/

ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

MAGIX

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

forge posted:

Since you are clearly challenged.. let me help you.

CLICK THIS https://tosgoons.herokuapp.com/

ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

MAGIX

Please don't be rude to my friend, friend. :)

No rudeness towards people or anime here!!! :D

Edit: except bio, hes fair game

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Also I updated the OP with some info i could have sworn I had already edited in???? :confuoot:

Primpin and Pimpin
Sep 2, 2011

Is there a website that allows you to dress your anime up/plan hairstyles and hat combos yet? asking for a friend.

auzuguwu
Oct 30, 2011

Justadae posted:

Is there a website that allows you to dress your anime up/plan hairstyles and hat combos yet? asking for a friend.

http://www.tree-of-savior.fr/simulateur-de-personnage/

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

gently caress yes

rare bird
Jun 19, 2013

a spare key for a sad lump (me)?

Uziduke
Jul 2, 2015

A storm over Europe unleashed
Dawn of war a trail of destruction
The power of Rome won't prevail
See the Catholics shiver and shake

OMG you can put a chicken nest on your head with a chicken in it.

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
flan hat :shittypop:

goty, friends

Arzachel
May 12, 2012
I'm going to be the prettiest anime

pertinent
Apr 3, 2009
I accept the challenge. I propose a pistol duel. How's 10 paces?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm going to be a big booby anime

Mayor McCheese
Sep 20, 2004

Everyone is a mayor... Someday..
Lipstick Apathy
I find RO goons to be super nice and helpful. It's an odd experience.

Uziduke
Jul 2, 2015

A storm over Europe unleashed
Dawn of war a trail of destruction
The power of Rome won't prevail
See the Catholics shiver and shake

Eonwe posted:

I'm going to be a big booby anime

I heard that's Blade and Souls only good quality,

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Mayor McCheese posted:

I find RO goons to be super nice and helpful. It's an odd experience.

Tbh, most of the goons I've played with in multiple games are chill. Some of them can be abrasive, but they're still nice and they still try to be helpful. It's just that the really, really annoying/stupid/crazy goons stand out more.

I find that if I keep an open mind to different styles of comedy and other such things, I have fun with most anyone who I play with. Now MOBA ragers, on the other hand...

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
where do i fit in silento

ZypherIM
Nov 8, 2010

"I want to see what she's in love with."

So I'm poking around with the skill calculator, and was curious about skills tagged as having overheat. Small amounts of googling uncovered a bunch of weird forum posters saying poo poo that I can't tell if it is real or just them watching a video and stating facts. So if you guys could enlighten me, that'd be fantastic. Also is the "aoe attack ratio" just the range, or something to do with damage?

I have a bunch of different questions about buff strength and stuff, but without understanding overheat I think I'm missing a chunk of how stuff is balanced, or how many skills you need to have something available to use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Eonwe posted:

where do i fit in silento

I really like hanging out with you but sometimes your posting is just horrific. You are very good at what you do! :glomp:

• Locked thread