Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
Achewood will not be fixed. We know this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Looks like no one survived breast attack on gently caress mountain after all.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Nude Bog Lurker posted:

Achewood will not be fixed. We know this.

Sure it will. Onstad just need to come back ~*for real*~this time.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Site looks to be back

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
e: snip, didn't realize this was supposed to be semi-secret

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
oh come on

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
Yeah, spill it!

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

LORD OF BUTT posted:

e: snip, didn't realize this was supposed to be semi-secret
this is an absolutely terrible way to cover something up fyi

also spill it.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I was posting about something in the facebook group, and then looked back at it after I posted and noticed that Onstad said "FOR CHO EYES ONLY" and such in all caps multiple times in the post I was bringing up. :saddowns: That said, if you're in the group, go look at the most recent thing(s) Onstad posted in there, it's neat.

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
you are the worst spy

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
Wait, he must be a spy on us for the Facebook group! Achewood thread poster who is secretly Onstad, cease encoded posts at once! We're being clumsily fed back our own disinformation from the fake Onstad we sent in all those years ago. They turned him somehow. Must have missed something in the background check. There truly are no secrets in war

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
I dont want to use some bullshit Facebook poo poo. Just tell use what the gently caress he said.

I know! He is giving up the craft soda business to become a mime juggler!~

Or did he say " Im really gonna make good on that cookbook guys! I promise...again!~"

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

He's talking about Chris Onstad selling Achewood paintings for $90 a pop through the Facebook group, much cheaper than the other site he was using

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Considered asking if, had I paid for the second cookbook, I could just get the recipes scribbled onto the canvas instead and have it shipped for free but it wouldn't go over too well in the ol' hugbox

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
Even better if it was scrawled in his blood, right? No forgiveness until every drop of snide mockery is wrung from Onstad's cold dead corpse, carbonated, and sold in the pacific northwest. YOOL 2015 and loss.jpg is old-hat but somehow plugging away at the cookbook 2 meter still does it for you?

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

Just Offscreen posted:

Even better if it was scrawled in his blood, right? No forgiveness until every drop of snide mockery is wrung from Onstad's cold dead corpse, carbonated, and sold in the pacific northwest. YOOL 2015 and loss.jpg is old-hat but somehow plugging away at the cookbook 2 meter still does it for you?

:how:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The Cookbook 2-Meter is what I call my penis, because a. That is the size and b. Nobody has ever seen it.

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

The FB Achewood group is the worst collection of uptight SJWs this side of the internet.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Just Offscreen posted:

sorry, you're right, let me fork over $90 for a 5 inch square from a man who defrauded who-knows-how-many paying customers

will "SNIDE MOCKERY" fit onto a 5 inch canvas square or no

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Just Offscreen posted:

Goldmine

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
While I actually believe Achewood is an actual Work of Art, I also believe that homeboy is a tool and should be mocked at every opportunity.

Samog
Dec 13, 2006
At least I'm not an 07.
ah yes, the fraud meme

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Just Offscreen posted:

lmao

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

will "SNIDE MOCKERY" fit onto a 5 inch canvas square or no

Yeah I think it might.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Just Offscreen posted:

lol

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

FactsAreUseless posted:

The Cookbook 2-Meter is what I call my penis, because a. That is the size and b. Nobody has ever seen it.

:)

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Hug the gently caress out of 'em, Big Boss!

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

FactsAreUseless posted:

Why is your name red? What kind of dreadful thing did you do?

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

LordSaturn posted:

Why is your name red? What kind of dreadful thing did you do?

Got too rowdy in GBS.

This thread has just reminded me that I lent my copy of The Great Outdoor Fight to a friend last year and he still hasn't returned it. He's a bullshit man apparently.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Just Offscreen posted:

Yeah I think it might.

your cool. Not

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
You.Are.Rad.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
Is Onstad selling those awesome Fuckin' posters yet? That's about the only good Achewood merchandise thing that could exist.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer
He is selling mugs and iPhone 5/6 cases.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

BJPaskoff posted:

He is selling mugs and iPhone 5/6 cases.

depression is a loving b*otch

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

do the iphone cases have tiny sets of testicles on them

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

Very strange experience reading the full archive for the first time this year, and then skimming the thread. While I was working my way through the comics, they were all so old I kinda assumed they were all from the 'golden age.' (Yes, even the arc with Nice Pete's van)

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Max22 posted:

Very strange experience reading the full archive for the first time this year, and then skimming the thread. While I was working my way through the comics, they were all so old I kinda assumed they were all from the 'golden age.' (Yes, even the arc with Nice Pete's van)

the insane part is there are 11 previous threads

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
You can do whatever you want in life.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Max22 posted:

the last strip should be the words "THE END. NO MORAL."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1

darkwasthenight posted:

Got too rowdy in GBS.

This thread has just reminded me that I lent my copy of The Great Outdoor Fight to a friend last year and he still hasn't returned it. He's a bullshit man apparently.

2 years for me. :(