Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8APTjOOblvI

:shepicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ada shatan
Oct 20, 2004

that'll do pig, that'll do

EPIC

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

this whole AMERICA gently caress YEA is this irony are we doing this right what exactly is "tongue" "in" "cheek" "marketing" thing is really wearing thin

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

A match made in Heaven; they know their target demographics and aren't afraid to pander to it. :allears:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Between this and trump 2016 I don't know what's real life anymore.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Between this and trump 2016 I don't know what's real life anymore.

http://www.theonion.com

:suicide:

Poe's Law is the uncontested order of the universe now.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Now I want Hamburger grenades

"Buy a Big Mac and get the French Fry claymores only at Mcdonalds"

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

I love everything about that. Everything.

Give me my mustard and ketchup camo and my pickles reticle so I can shoot people while guzzling sugar water and eating doritos.

SilentW
Apr 3, 2009

my It dept hgere is fucking clwonshoes, and as someone hwo used to do IT for 9 years it pains me to see them fbe so terriuble

Mister Macys posted:

Are they finally making that FPS they teased a few years back? It's about time. :dance:

Macys. Macys. I thought we were bros. I thought you GOT IT, MAN.

I can still remember The Bureau before it was a cover-shooter... Still smell the fresh maps, the cool geometric aliens. Get me drunk during a COD match and I'll tell you tales, man. Tales of a better time, a better place. Tales... of XCOM.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

SilentW posted:

Macys. Macys. I thought we were bros. I thought you GOT IT, MAN.

I can still remember The Bureau before it was a cover-shooter... Still smell the fresh maps, the cool geometric aliens. Get me drunk during a COD match and I'll tell you tales, man. Tales of a better time, a better place. Tales... of XCOM.

I was being facetious ( and Noodle spoiled the joke by taking me at face value :sigh: ). The only XCOM I've seen was Jadestar's vlp.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I always take everything here at face value. I trust all of you to never lie to me.

penis bandana
Aug 6, 2008

So like, am I the lovely beard guy, or the broad? The burger dude? Dunno how to RP this.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I kept wanting the delivery guy to be Bruce Campbell. I feel he would've been more appropriate for the level of humor the ad was going for.

A Dire Weresloth
Dec 4, 2013

penis bandana posted:

So like, am I the lovely beard guy, or the broad? The burger dude? Dunno how to RP this.

I was more confused by the weird backwards slide into frame the girl did. The whole thing played out like a fever dream.

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009

A Dire Weresloth posted:

I was more confused by the weird backwards slide into frame the girl did. The whole thing played out like a fever dream.

I'll have to rewatch it. I was too busy beating off to MURRICA.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

A Dire Weresloth posted:

The whole thing played out like a fever dream.

This is every BLOPS single player campaign.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?

penis bandana posted:

RPing as the burger itself.

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."
Cute buns.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

The complete list of Primary Weapons and Scorestreaks got leaked. http://charlieintel.com/2015/10/28/all-of-the-black-ops-3-multiplayer-weapons-and-scorestreak-order-leaked/

Assault Rifles:

ARK-7
XR-2
HVK-30
ICR-1 (Supposedly the BLOPS 2 M27)
Man-O-War
Sheiva
M8A7

SMGs:

Kuda
VMP
Weevil
Vesper
Pharo (BLOPS 2 MP7)
Razorback

Sniper Rifles:

Drakon
Locus
P-06
SVG-100

LMGs:

BRM
Dingo
Gorgon
48 Dredge

Shotguns:

KRM-262
205 Brecci
Haymaker 12
Argus

Scorestreaks:

HC-XD
UAV
Care Package
Counter-UAV
Dart
Guardian
Lighting Strike
Hellstorm
Hardened Sentry (Please be a Sentry Gun)
Cerberus
Rolling Thunder
Talon
Wraith
H.A.T.R.
R.A.P.S.
Power Core
G.I. Unit
Mothership

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Wanna shoot that dingo

metavisual
Sep 6, 2007

'bout to pre-order this...didn't realize it was the blackest ops. Thanks for setting me straight, goons.

Feel free to add me if you want someone terrible to play with. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever played a COD game before. Ever. I did play BF4.

PSN: Zivatem

Digital Delux Ed. on PS4? Or is there a better option?

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
never preorder dlc

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
(unless its for a single player game like fo4 :twisted: )

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."
Preorder DLC for early Der Riese access.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
also definitely never get digital editions of cod games. you can't trade em in if they suck (and theres a good chance that they will)

even if you get $5 store credit in a few months you're still better off getting a disc because it's the same drat price so why not. maybe once theres an actual incentive for going digital this will change but it seems companies haven't grasped that concept yet.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

(unless its for a single player game like fo4 :twisted: )

you guys says some dumb poo poo from time to time but pre-ordering a bethesda game is the dumbest poo poo i've heard in a good while.

always wait for the goty with all dlc included.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
thats actually my plan with mgs4 tyvm

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

you guys says some dumb poo poo from time to time but pre-ordering a bethesda game is the dumbest poo poo i've heard in a good while.

Yes, because I too love buying a game after any interest goons had for it has been dead for three to six months. :v:

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

Sony has a promo where you get $15 back if you spend $100 before November 3rd, and apparently previous promos have counted $99.99 which is the cost of digital deluxe

So you can pre-order the digital deluxe version and then a few weeks later Sony will give you $15 that you can waste on whatever replacement for supply drops this game will have.

metavisual
Sep 6, 2007

Superanos posted:

Sony has a promo where you get $15 back if you spend $100 before November 3rd, and apparently previous promos have counted $99.99 which is the cost of digital deluxe

So you can pre-order the digital deluxe version and then a few weeks later Sony will give you $15 that you can waste on whatever replacement for supply drops this game will have.

Thanks for the heads up. I might go with the digital because of this.

metavisual fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Oct 28, 2015

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Mister Macys posted:

Yes, because I too love buying a game after any interest goons had for it has been dead for three to six months. :v:

Same but without the sarcasm. And FO4 is only worth playing on PC once the mods are cleaned up and good.

I also bought BLOPS2 like 6 months later so whatevs.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Fallout doesn't have multiplayer so waiting or not is irrelevant.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Mister Macys posted:

Fallout doesn't have multiplayer so waiting or not is irrelevant.

It has that "made by Bethesda so expect a buggy lovely experience at launch" thing going for it.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

this is cool

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

gently caress that I got my pip-boy on lockdown.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

It has that "made by Bethesda so expect a buggy lovely experience at launch" thing going for it.

I want to see that whole paid mods thing and mods on consoles blow up in their faces first.

SilentW
Apr 3, 2009

my It dept hgere is fucking clwonshoes, and as someone hwo used to do IT for 9 years it pains me to see them fbe so terriuble
where's the gameplay footage from jerkoffs who stole the game from a warehouse
and the numbers, mason, I want the numbers I want my damage numbers so I can sperg over optimal builds and calculate TTKs

also fallout 4 is gonna suck, and I'm a joyless hateful sack of poo poo

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

SilentW posted:

I want my damage numbers so I can sperg over optimal builds and calculate TTKs

The one guy who did that stopped, so it took ages, in life-of-the-game terms, to get them for A&W.

It's OK, though, everyone will use whatever Drift0r tells them to.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I'll never forget coming back to Megaton after a Moira mission and finding the Sheriff dead at the entrance.
:iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilentW
Apr 3, 2009

The Merry Marauder posted:

The one guy who did that stopped, so it took ages, in life-of-the-game terms, to get them for A&W.

It's OK, though, everyone will use whatever Drift0r tells them to.

I really hate drift0r, mainly because he's a youtuber, second because he has bad opinions and third because he gets the stats wrong most of the time, like he did for months in A&W and then tried to cover it up with a bunch of "WHOA THIS PATCH CHANGED EVERYTHING GUYS" videos.

• Locked thread