Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Yeah, but imagine the indignity of having to spend a month explaining why you, a former Governor and runner-up in the 2008 nomination, would make a better President than the pizza tycoon with the Sim City tax plan who keeps quoting the Pokemon movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

sure herman caine was surreal but you wouldnt consider him a dank meme, thus changes the political landscape

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Bob Ojeda
Apr 15, 2008

I AM A WHINY LITTLE EMOTIONAL BITCH BABY WITH NO SENSE OF HUMOR

IF YOU SEE ME POSTING REMIND ME TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
Mitt viciously bullied a young gay man, which proved his physical strength . Jeb Bush has done nothing comparable and it's a serious problem for his campaign. He just smoked weed all the time. Probably loves his wife, too.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Joementum posted:

Yeah, but imagine the indignity of having to spend a month explaining why you, a former Governor and runner-up in the 2008 nomination, would make a better President than the pizza tycoon with the Sim City tax plan who keeps quoting the Pokemon movie.

It'll always be amazing that this is an actual description of real life.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Oh boy Rubio sans all possible appeal to latinos that isn't "he sort of looks like one". That's a winning formula.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

AARP LARPer fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Jan 22, 2016

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Do Not Resuscitate posted:

Nah, he got reamed hard: Seamus, forced haircut, King of Bain, vulture capitalist, trees are the right height, $10K bet, lemon...wet...good, who let the dogs out, corporations are people my friend, Romey Ryan Romney Ryan, Rafalca, some of my best friends own NASCAR teams. God, there's a million of 'em.

WHAT ABOUT YOUR GAFFES?!

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

So did Herman Cain exactly quote a Pokemon movie or did he say something that kind of fit in with dialog from one of them

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Bob Ojeda posted:

Mitt viciously bullied a young gay man, which proved his physical strength . Jeb Bush has done nothing comparable and it's a serious problem for his campaign. He just smoked weed all the time. Probably loves his wife, too.

thats another key difference mitt had psychopathy on his side. he looked and acted like a shark in a human suit. jeb looks like when you peel off the wrapper of a tube of freezer biscuit dough

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

RZApublican posted:

So did Herman Cain exactly quote a Pokemon movie or did he say something that kind of fit in with dialog from one of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jV_11_q6Hc

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

Jeb won't drop until he doesn't have to say he dropped out before Bobby Jindal, and not a minute later.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
e:fb

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

all white gelatin spilling out of a blue tube with the pilsbury dough boy smiling blankly from the shredded cardboard

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Secret service doesn't have a problem with the Vulcan neck pinch?

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Reality owns

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

AARP LARPer fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Jan 22, 2016

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Joementum posted:

Rickmentum?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Trump rally in Florida looks and sounds really scary and really white.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxqNZDl-6EY

Live of course... Digging the comments.

EDIT: I forgot he came out to "You're the Best around"

Airhorns and the crowd is chanting USA! USA! USA!

This is amazing.

Montasque fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Oct 24, 2015

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
"You're the best... around" really never gets old as Trump entrance music :allears:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Protesters have hit the Trump rally.

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
Trump's business stories are contemporary adult lullabies.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
"That's what freedom of speech [is about]", says the Presidential candidate watching police eject protesters from his golf resort.

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
His own supporters just got tired of hearing about business deals he's made and began protesting.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
At some point Rubio needs to start actually campaigning. Over the 31 day month of October he will have spent 2 days in IA, 2 in NH, 3 in NV, and 2 in SC (where he is today and tomorrow). 9 days out of 31 this month in the early states isn't very impressive. Jindal's the incumbent serving governor of Louisiana and he's basically moved to Iowa, and ditto NJ governor Christie with New Hampshire.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Peachstapler posted:

Trump's business stories are contemporary adult lullabies.

I could listen to his stories about building that dumb ice rink for hours on end, even though I have no idea how they relate to his presidential bid.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Peachstapler posted:

His own supporters just got tired of hearing about business deals he's made and began protesting.

You see.. Golf courses are like the Iran deal... and I wanted to impress my totally hot daughter.

EDIT: More protesters kicked out.

Montasque fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Oct 24, 2015

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

AARP LARPer fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Jan 22, 2016

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

He really handles his protesters well. He acknowledges them in a very dismissive and belittling way and in a manner which dovetails with his central theme: "Some people we're just going to have to kick out!"

"The third group... I'll be a little more violent." :stare:

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Trump is all about violence and memes.

EDIT:

"Love in the room!" That's not love...

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE"

"What can I say, there's love in the room, everywhere I go love in the room".

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Trump: Anyone hear of Jeb Bush?
Crowd: BOOOO!!!!!!

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Joementum posted:

I should have gotten interested in politics sooner

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Trump will only accept donations from poor people. Brilliant.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Joementum posted:

"The third group... I'll be a little more violent." :stare:
Trump channeling a little Assad there. Or maybe Gaddafi.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Joementum posted:

Trump will only accept donations from poor people. Brilliant.

Well, there's no letter you can write to them.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

He's this close to going off on Citizen's United. This is amazing.

Someone should ask Larry Lessig why he's running when Trump is already endorsing his entire platform.

• Locked thread