Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

playin some sfv beta tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
I was getting games earlier but not now

4 inch cut no femmes fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Oct 24, 2015

Dec 26, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

STRIDER:
RIZWG-477FD-49Q8E

DmC:
3MWXP-QBZQC-3Y3P5

RE4:
Q0HNF-2BG3A-E8YL9

thanks for strider

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

I finished Dragon Quest V so I started up Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation. This game already seems awesome.

VI is cool but I think it's the only bloated DQ game. I ended up not really liking the last 5ish hours.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I'm going to finish Life is Strange tonight... really good game and I'm excited to see how it ends. After that, who knows. Maybe Grand Ages: Medieval, maybe that new Wasteland 2 Director's Cut I just realized was in my library, maybe something else... wherever the night takes me, baby.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've been trying to beat the first level of Examina and its really hard. I actually did beat it tonight but I took a lot of damage so I died really early in level 2, and I missed a lot of loot.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm too busy going on dates these days to game on Friday nights anymore.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

mario maker and mario cart.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

some nice kyoto girls mehopes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Looking up MKII fatality inputs on my iPhone at the local beercade.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Life is Strange very good.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I'm playing Resident Evil 4 tonight.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
This game is so good.

Soral
May 30, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

oh, is it many men or the same guy every time?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Soral posted:

oh, is it many men or the same guy every time?

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

you win the prize, blowing a fat load in knuc's soggy butthole

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell, nothing like seeing a gangly Kiwi on a horse meat diet's loose red flaps of rectal tissue on your dilz. Good on ya Soral.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

:staredog:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

e: Wrong account

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal posted:

Life is Strange very good.

The games thread is full of whining about the ending but I liked it. What did you think about it.

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Im playing new indie game: Rogue State, where you run a middle eastern country fresh from a revolution. It's very tough, in a bullshit kind of way.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

The games thread is full of whining about the ending but I liked it. What did you think about it.

I liked it too, although I chose the Chloe lives ends because I thought it would be more interesting and it definitely wasn't. Really depressing end for such a sweet game. I got flashbacks to the feels of watching Donnie Darko in high school. Overall really good use of dead whales to indicate shits hosed and this games got one of the best coziest original soundtracks I've ever heard.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal posted:

I liked it too, although I chose the Chloe lives ends because I thought it would be more interesting and it definitely wasn't. Really depressing end for such a sweet game. I got flashbacks to the feels of watching Donnie Darko in high school. Overall really good use of dead whales to indicate shits hosed and this games got one of the best coziest original soundtracks I've ever heard.

I chose the other ending and I never watched Donnie Darko but I enjoyed everything about the game.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I also chose the opposite ending from ncs and I thought it was a great ending. It was thematically appropriate and it took me by surprise but at the same time had enough grounding in earlier episodes that I felt like it shouldn't have, if that makes any sense. Really great game, I'll buy any other adventure game these guys make in a heartbeat.

Watching Max sitting there crying while listening to Nathan shoot Chloe to death really got me :(

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I was going to play Nuclear Throne but ended up modding CK2 to make everyone into gay dwarfs and then let the game run in observer mode while I watched a movie, which coincidentally was Donnie Darko, so I guess I'm going to have to play Life is Strange sometime if that makes any sense

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I played a bunch of NES Remix. It's good, but Ice Climbers is probably one of the worst NES games I've ever played. Bye.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I played a bunch of NES Remix. It's good, but Ice Climbers is probably one of the worst NES games I've ever played. Bye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blYQzgE2dR4

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

im prolly gonna buy a wii-u for my kids for xmas

nes remix 1+2 and the new star fox are pretty much all i want to play on the system

Dec 26, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

lol

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
The poo poo where it looks like you made the jump but just fall through the platform instead is the worst.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Love this song

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
dragon_ball_z_scream_9-RA_The_Sun_­God-952538986.wav

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Dec 26, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

G. Hosafat
Apr 16, 2003

:m10:
Is this where I go to play Zelda?

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

G. Hosafat posted:

Is this where I go to play Zelda?

No.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
:m10:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

What in the gently caress is this audio supposed to be?