Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jazzy Jones
May 25, 2008

Jazzy Jones posted:

Well they have lost game 2 already :xd: .

Well not empty quoting this. Saw Tahm Kench locked for SKT. Insane impact on the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007
Don't worry, the reverse sweep is coming. The God Niels will pull all focus, as the Ninja, The Shadow, xPeke, will take their nexus.

HamaValkyrie
Oct 5, 2015
Not looking great for OG after a strong first game :(

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Jungle Shyvana and veigar picks, shall they choose them, will end skt for sure

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
I'm not really digging Tahm Kench as a spectator. It's far too powerful, and the way it can nullify good plays isn't even entertaining.

Smol fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Oct 24, 2015

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

seizure later posted:

Don't worry, the reverse sweep is coming. The God Niels will pull all focus, as the Ninja, The Shadow, xPeke, will take their nexus.

jokes on skt, they are going to run "faker" this game and it will turn out to have been an xpeke double all along... who will disapparate at the exact moment OG needs to secure the series

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Smol posted:

I'm not really digging Tahm Kench as a spectator. It's far too powerful, and the way it can nullify good plays isn't even entertaining.

I'm sorry that you feel this way friend.

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007

nomadologique posted:

jokes on skt, they are going to run "faker" this game and it will turn out to have been an xpeke double all along... who will disapparate at the exact moment OG needs to secure the series

This was the long con. Draw SKT in to overconfidence, let them win two games. make the third game close but Origen take it...

Then, game four, they crush SKT. they destroy them in just over 20 minutes. the Koreans don't know what happened? what went wrong? this is it, tilt time. xPeke pulls out Kassadin, a complete disrespect to Faker. Origen sweep the game and go to the finals, proving that once again EU is back, and EU is on top.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

seizure later posted:

This was the long con. Draw SKT in to overconfidence, let them win two games. make the third game close but Origen take it...

Then, game four, they crush SKT. they destroy them in just over 20 minutes. the Koreans don't know what happened? what went wrong? this is it, tilt time. xPeke pulls out Kassadin, a complete disrespect to Faker. Origen sweep the game and go to the finals, proving that once again EU is back, and EU is on top.

Amazing steps aside for the true OG sub, Saint Vicious.

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

Amazing steps aside for the true OG sub, Saint Vicious.

I think you mean Diamondprox, but agreed

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Oh look its Faker.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Faker with the very slight devilish grin. Poor xPeke.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

now xpeke's plan will come to fruition

Jazzy Jones
May 25, 2008

Vermain posted:

Faker with the very slight devilish grin. Poor xPeke.

We takes no prisoners... heh

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007
I really wish og Gambit Gaming was still around and competing here instead of Origen

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Woah no way, you mean the finals will be a Korean team vs a Korean team again? If I wanted to watch that every year I'd just watch OGN.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

A Moose posted:

Woah no way, you mean the finals will be a Korean team vs a Korean team again? If I wanted to watch that every year I'd just watch OGN.

I honestly and truly believe that Fnatic's the stronger team vs. KOO. I expect an EU vs. Korea finale.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

A Moose posted:

The finals have never been a Korean team vs a Korean team.

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007

A Moose posted:

What are you expecting Riot to do about this? The mass migration of players to China did nothing. Unless Riot only allow one team per region, it's probably gonna be like this for ages.

but also yeah, I wouldn't put it past Fnatic to beat Koo.

Jazzy Jones
May 25, 2008

A Moose posted:

Have faith in Fnatichahahahaah :smith:

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

A Moose posted:

Again? In the past it's mostly just been a Korean team stomping a non-Korean team.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

A Moose posted:

Koo - FNC isn't a done deal, friend

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Anyways I don't see why we're even watching this stuff, this worlds is going to not count moving forwards since some teams get like 8 players and some get 5. Really hosed up and ultimately the results simply don't stand.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

exethan posted:

a lot of people think sivir doesnt scale well but shes definitely better than tristana at DPS

People mistake Tristana for a big damage major threat because she's like the ideal of a cleanup champ so she does really well in specific circumstances and people don't understand why it happens.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

oops bengi accidentally got a meta jungler

hypnorotic
May 4, 2009
This better be a top Lulu.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

lol what is kkoma wearing?

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Tales of Woe posted:

Again? In the past it's mostly just been a Korean team stomping a non-Korean team.

already started last year with Samsung blue vs white, I dont see it ending ever. I feel like at this point western teams know what they have to do to win worlds, and have decided that goofing off and streaming is more profitable.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

faker enjoying himself a little much w the hover spam.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

rumble, holy poo poo.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
time to ryze baby

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

A Moose posted:

already started last year with Samsung blue vs white, I dont see it ending ever. I feel like at this point western teams know what they have to do to win worlds, and have decided that goofing off and streaming is more profitable.

bc it is.

also blue vs. white was semis.

Jazzy Jones
May 25, 2008
Isn't Ryze one of favourite champs for Faker?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Thats the first rumble right?

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
It's worlds, there should have been way more rumbles and corkis and jaxs by this point

stump collector
May 28, 2007

A Moose posted:

finals last year were samsung white vs star horn royal corn ya goof

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
I for one go apeshit whenever Tahm saves a team mate

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

Jazzy Jones posted:

Isn't Ryze one of favourite champs for Faker?

Yeah Faker plays him all the time and dumps on fools

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

henkman posted:

It's worlds, there should have been way more rumbles and corkis and jaxs by this point

i'm really surprised by no corkis. bang has incredible stats on that champ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
gently caress this origin comp. Noob team.

• Locked thread