Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Scramble the eggs until they are dry as shoe leather imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
eat a raw egg and chase it by chugging hollandaise sauce

monny
Oct 20, 2008

dollar dollar bill, y'all
White vinegar is way better than ACV for eggs, and won't turn them brown

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

Did you idiots even read what he said? Those are Joe rogans eggs you Neanderthals

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

I thought that was joe rogan plsting it

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

I would probably eat those egs btw, but i wouldnt be happy

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i havent read a single post in this thread but that s not gonna stop me form saying that i hate soolw people and everything that they stand for i cant even belive that in this day and age e people would condone geting swole and asking about hwo big they can get if they just keep pumping pumping iron puming rion sand making GBS threads on their owns chests

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

monny posted:

White vinegar is way better than ACV for eggs, and won't turn them brown

it doesnt for the stuff i use *shrugs*

i also think they taste better but whatever

swolethread eat the eggs

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

DoubleT2172 posted:

Did you idiots even read what he said? Those are Joe rogans eggs you Neanderthals

gently caress yeah those are his eggs. I cooked mine over medium. Advanced egg levels only around here.

Panniculus Rift posted:

I thought that was joe rogan plsting it

I am Bro Rogan irl

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

tomstuart posted:

keep pumping pumping iron puming rion sand making GBS threads on their owns chests

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

If you haven't had a colon blowout what are you even doing in the gym

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

It's okay if you use the bar from the bench to do shrugs but don't use straps if its some twink level weight

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
But what if you're a twink? It's all relative to your own strength.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
How many of you do barbell lifts and DON'T do them in a cage/rack?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

My gym only has one squat rack so lifting outside of it is necessary.

And come on, you spend more time adjusting the straps, you'd be better off learning to grip 135 lbs.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

There's a hashtag going around for milfs to celebrate their pregnancy stretch marks. Imma post the ones on my biceps. #tigerstripes

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Deadlifts off the floor?

Relatively light overhead presses for high reps?

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Do preacher curls count?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I never use straps

straps are for loser babies. unless you're lifting hulk level weights :colbert:

Train your grip strength you LOSER BABBY

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I do them in a rack because it's literally the only bar the gym has. Also it's nice to use the rack to get the first pair of 45s on.

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

Only back squats and bench presses can't be done from the floor (unless you're doing some weird poo poo I guess).

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Zzulu posted:

I never use straps

straps are for loser babies. unless you're lifting hulk level weights :colbert:

Train your grip strength you LOSER BABBY

I don't use straps but I gotta switch to mixed grip at like 180 because it feels like my fingers are ripping out.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Let's just skip the bullshit. All of you are stupid and weak and do everything wrong and I'm stronger and better than you at everything

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
same

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
yeah same

monny
Oct 20, 2008

Straps are good for shrugs, lat pulldowns, t bar rows, hammer strength rows, straight leg deadlifts, pretty much any pulling muscle. You're an idiot babby if you sacrifice good isolation for bro points with your weak lifting pals.

Also loving lol at whoever is shrugging 135

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

straps are for your sub

disregard_last
Mar 30, 2015
Started my masters program about a month ago. Have managed to make it to the gym only 4 times in the entire past month.

Goodbye gains and hello knowledge?

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

disregard_last posted:

Started my masters program about a month ago. Have managed to make it to the gym only 4 times in the entire past month.

It's goodbye to both

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
We all know that important knowledge is stored in your muscles.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
"I’ve always figured out that there 24 hours a day. You sleep six hours and have 18 hours left. Now, I know there are some of you out there that say well, wait a minute, I sleep eight hours or nine hours. Well, then, just sleep faster, I would recommend."

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

disregard_last posted:

Change programs to chemistry

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
So you're working out and getting buff so you are strong to do what?

"Getting women" as if they are objects to do what? gently caress them and forget about it? Some life. "Getting women" improves your social status amongst those who hi-five people for being "playa"s. Who gives a drat about being more social amongst those vapid wastes of food and employment?

Video games are a great way to have fun, and enjoy things that are availible to you in life. Not only this, but the making of a game is an art form - by playing through, say, an RPG, you are treated to a grand story that is just overwhelmingly more fufilling than going out, loving some chick, hi-fiving yourself and calling it a night.

monny
Oct 20, 2008

Source your quotes

Oh wait this is GBS, never mind

El Duderino
Mar 28, 2003

If you're not into that whole brevity thing..
What's wrong with getting your dick wet and also playing some sweet games?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
My video game controller weighs 30kg

swole gaming

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

monny posted:

Source your quotes

Oh wait this is GBS, never mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgbgpsNUn1I

Source is some goon, of course. Forgot who exactly.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Renegret posted:

So you're working out and getting buff so you are strong to do what?

"Getting women" as if they are objects to do what? gently caress them and forget about it? Some life. "Getting women" improves your social status amongst those who hi-five people for being "playa"s. Who gives a drat about being more social amongst those vapid wastes of food and employment?

Video games are a great way to have fun, and enjoy things that are availible to you in life. Not only this, but the making of a game is an art form - by playing through, say, an RPG, you are treated to a grand story that is just overwhelmingly more fufilling than going out, loving some chick, hi-fiving yourself and calling it a night.

Man, I haven't heard that quote in forever. Good times.

Like a million others, I've been battling tennis elbow/forearm tendonitis forever. Been trying "Wood Lock Oil" as a topical analgesic - it's similar to Tiger Balm. The smell makes my eyes water though, holy hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
360lb deadlift(2x bw) last night

im coming for u dum cumpster

• Locked thread