Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhSh35ryueA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Big Bossman owns.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Today I learned from Terry Funk's book that Mick Foley sold a pair of his skidmarked nasty underwear to a fan for 2000 yen.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

So badass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stone Cold eats slow and methodical.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
favorite cartoon character : Shawn Michaels

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

hubris.height posted:

favorite cartoon character : Shawn Michaels

that and the driving around looking at bums are such sick burns

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Was he in his heel run during that or something.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

His favorite sport thing reminds me of a Terry Funk story from his book about how in ECW Sabu was fighting him in a barbed wire match and Sabu was about to do a move and got tangled up in the wire which tore his bicep open and exposed the muscle and poo poo and all he did was grab a roll of tape and tie his arm back up and finish the match.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Skeezy posted:

Big Bossman owns.

He does.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I couldn't stop laughing at the end of that video.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I think Boss Man was my favorite of Hogan's opponents in his original WWF run. He owned.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HHH stripping naked in front of the camera while HBK holds up the championship belts to censor his dick.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao Then it goes to DX in a locker room where HHH is selling his broken leg that Chyna is trying to mend for his match with Owen Hart, and they start talking about Stone Cold and Wrestlemania and HBK says you know Stone Cold is really screwing everything up. Maybe Mike Tyson and Stone Cold should go at it at Wrestlemania. then HHH says "But you know, Wrestlemania is the biggest thing of the year... It's the opportunity of a lifetime" and then HBK stands up and says "you know I just wish there was something I could contribute... Maybe I could manage Sable... No... Maybe I could handle the Minis... no no..." and all this time he's wearing this jacket thats closed but then as he says "If only there was some way I could contribute" and he subtly opens up his jacket and he's wearing a referee uniform under it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm watching a stream of Suda51's Michigan: Report from Hell and almost every character is named after and old school pro wrestling person. Jean-Phillppe Brisco, Ann Anderson, Carly Reis, Justine Rhoades, Paula Orton, Mark Bockwinkle, Nina Valkov, Pamela Martel (Is there a wrestling Martel. It's not a name I've heard of sorry), Deborah (Maybe Debra... I don't know).

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Pamela Martel could refer to either Rick Martel or Sherri Martel.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is Carly Reis supposed to be like Harley Race. Also I think the airport in the game is named after Lou Thesz.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Driving my car around and laughing at homeless people

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull posted:

Is Carly Reis supposed to be like Harley Race. Also I think the airport in the game is named after Lou Thesz.

suda51 is a big time wrestling fan, i think

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I like it I love it I want some more of it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I'm Roman in that photo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It'd of been epic if Knuc had posted something right after that picture.

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context

I guess love really can bloom on the battlefield.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I don't think being gay is funny. It's just a way of life like being black or a gamer.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

My favourite thing about wrestling these days is watching some really lame tough guy contest ring chatter and then the New Day bursts in and makes everything win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

My favourite thing about wrestling these days is watching some really lame tough guy contest ring chatter and then the New Day bursts in and makes everything win.

Same.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
its a new day, yes it is

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icIY5uF7PS4

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Peoples' Jewels

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYEhpByMUD4 lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Reminder that Kane is getting a title shot.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Reminder that Kane is getting a title shot.

Yankem if ya got 'em

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Edge and Christian episode of Stone Cold Podcast is a must see.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Although actually seeing Stone Cold's face slowly sinking into his skull and discoloring and stuff is a little heartbreaking.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Awesome Ensemble Table for 3 with The Miz, R-Truth, and Curtis Axel is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Miz tells a story how his dad forged WWF superstar autographs for him for years without him realizing until he got old enough to notice all the signatures were the same.