Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Sailor Senshi?
This poll is closed.
Sailor Moon/Usagi Tsukino 6 4.51%
Sailor Mercury/Ami Mizuno 15 11.28%
Sailor Mars/Rei Hino 23 17.29%
Sailor Jupiter/Makoto Kino 42 31.58%
Sailor Venus/Minako Aino 6 4.51%
why didnt you put the outers on here fucker 41 30.83%
Total: 133 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

GorfZaplen posted:

Ah, I remember why I don't like playing F.E.A.R. again

Why's that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

It's true

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Knorth posted:

Why's that?

The part where it straight up doesn't run is way too spooky to me

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I think to fix F.E.A.R. I have to reinstall it, and well, I don't want to wait on a 20gb game.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

GorfZaplen posted:

The part where it straight up doesn't run is way too spooky to me

Aw, that sucks

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
I still need to beat fear one day

I always get bored when you go to that new location, I dunno why. Just feels like the game runs out of steam

Everything up to that owns tho

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

I sense someone talking about... GUNDAM!
I need to play Soma already.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

I'm gonna sleep now. night all!

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Droyer posted:

I'm gonna sleep now. night all!

time to put away the drugs

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Bad Seafood posted:

I'm glad I decided to leave that thread open.

lmao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Good night.

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

I really liked the new kyokou suiri chapter

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

boom boom boom posted:

Did anybody watch Infinite Ryvius? I heard it described as an adaptation of Lord of the Flies with a robot on a spaceship, and that sounds neat
It's a mix of LotF and a submarine movie. It's a strange show, but I'd say it's worth the watch.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Paracelsus posted:

It's a mix of LotF and a submarine movie. It's a strange show, but I'd say it's worth the watch.

That's cool. i'd add it to my to watch list but that list is pretty goddamn long now

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
So, the street in front of my house has two inches of water on it. That's never happened before. And it's still raining

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I might drown

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I'm gonna watch Eureka Seven some day

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

boom boom boom posted:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I cant believe boom cubed is loving dead

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

boom boom boom posted:

Don't drown, boom!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Eureka Seven's got lots of colors, a cool-looking giant robot, and character designs from the King Gainer and Reconguista in G guy, it looks to be extremely my poo poo.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

The Colonel posted:

Eureka Seven's got lots of colors, a cool-looking giant robot, and character designs from the King Gainer and Reconguista in G guy, it looks to be extremely my poo poo.

it's great

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

The Colonel posted:

it's one of those really rambling types of epics, but if you like that kind of thing it'll absolutely be your poo poo

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

FirstAidKite posted:

I cant believe boom cubed is loving dead

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

After putting 10 hours into Tales of Zestiria I am comfortable saying that the game is really good. I have a couple of complaints though. Firstly the camera is loving atrocious, you do learn how to deal with it after a little while though. And lastly I've heard that one of your early party members leaves after about halfway through the game which is a shame because I really like her. The PC port is also surprisingly decent after they released the patch. Game looks fantastic as well. So if you were sitting on the fence for Zestiria I think it's a good pick up.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Time to watch LL for the third time and holy shir the COEX MegaBox theater is way better than the other theaters.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

The Colonel posted:

It's also a love letter to surfer culture, and 90s electronic music.

While it is on the long side it's Extremely Good.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I'm finally gonna watch an anime again.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
but which one?

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

I sense someone talking about... GUNDAM!

The Colonel posted:

Eureka Seven is pretty good. I think after a certain point it gets a bit shaky but overall a good show.

You should also watch Bounen no Xamdou, which is by basically the same guys, same character designer, similar tone early on with the ships. It's shorter at only 26 episodes, but I found it to be overall the stronger show. It's not very action-oriented though, so keep that in mind if you watch it. I'm throwing it out as a general recommendation for anybody who hasn't seen it.

Xamdou/Xam'd was one of those shows that kind of felt a little movie-like in how it handled itself. Very refreshing in that manner. I think that's an awful way to try to summarise how I feel about it in one word, but that's it. Dennou Coil gives me the same feeling which I'm watching right now. Don't have time to think of a better way to describe it. It feels a bit different from regular TV anime, is what I'm saying.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Gyra_Solune posted:

but which one?

might i suggest amagi brilliant park

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

I'm gonna start watching Votoms again but I don't remember where I left off

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
God I loving hate these Game of War commercials.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Daaaamn, Jotaro just hosed up that card guy's finger, was not prepared for that!

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

The forums are dying

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
Xamdou has a killer op but it felt even worse to me than e7 as far is incoherency goes

both shows just sort of wander around amiably for a while exploring the world and characters with action scenes thrown in and then at the end they're like oh poo poo we have to write an ending

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I'm gonna watch VIfam.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

God I loving hate these Game of War commercials.

Don't you want to build a kingdom to last for a thousand years?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

littleorv posted:

The forums are dying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

the director of highschool boys did vifam in his early days... interasting.....

• Locked thread