Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
lol Salah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

lol Salah

Had to be him, really good shot though, and he didn't celebrate.

Soulex posted:

Goddamn it! loving BEIN is showing 30 for 90 or some goddamn crp. Need an iPad capable stream if anyone has one :ohdear:

Do you have the bein app or streaming? It's on that.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

lol bein streaming only works with ie

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Kalinic so close

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

So close for Kalinic, that would've been really good

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Gigi Galli posted:

Had to be him, really good shot though, and he didn't celebrate.

Do you have the bein app or streaming? It's on that.

I got sling so I'm not sure if it would work

Also loving poo poo sipper!

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

florenzi doing the marchisio routine

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

I got sling so I'm not sure if it would work

Also loving poo poo sipper!

It might, who's your cable provider? And what was poo poo sipper supposed to be, lol

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Well, I think I can safely go on a bike ride and forget about watching the rest of this

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Goddamn Gerv and Salah are fast, what a counter

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Goddamn it. The link term gave kinda works.

gently caress

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Roma are effectively playing a 6-3-1 right now and it is killing this game. I mean, it's working, but this is dire now.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
It's really annoying how Roma play like this season after season until about January when they fall to poo poo

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Jesus Christ Kalinic :ughh:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Salah sent off for talking back? Either way it must be deafening in the stadium.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Fiorentina's finishing has been like a team of Robinhos.

E: phwoar except for that!

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Grats Roma on their scudetto!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

At least Salah got sent off.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Watched the second half of the Chievo Napoli match. 100% better than most of what it sounded was on offer in the Prem today.

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner
This is certainly more interesting than last year's Juve domination. Rome is leading by just 2 points, and there are 4 teams in the 2nd place. None of them is Juventus, which is still a serious contender for the Scudetto.
None of the first 5 teams and Juve play against each other in the next round:

Bologna - Inter: Bologna is bad, even at home.
Atalanta - Lazio: Atalanta is unpredictable, esp. at home.
Hellas Verona - Fiorentina: foreigners looking for a team to hate should choose Hellas or Napoli. They're bad anyway, but Fiorentina likes to loses easy games for no reason other than infuriating Canepazzo and the rest of their supporters.
Napoli - Palermo: I doubt that Napoli will lose this, but they're still my most unfavourite team.
Roma - Udinese: Unless something strange happens, this should be in Roma's pocket.
Sassuolo - Juventus: If you're italian and know about Sassuolo you're probably wondering why they're in Serie A, but anyway they have 3 more points than Juventus, which nearly won the Champion's League last year. Reality stranger than fiction.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Sassuolo actually has a pretty good group of players and di Francesco is a good manager, especially when it comes to switching tactics around. I still am not quite sure why Juve (and Conte for that matter) picked Zaza over Berardi, who is really good. Maybe it's just because he's scored 8 goals against Milan in his career but I think he's ultimately the better striker of the two.

Also reminder that the next round is midweek.

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner
I wasn't talking about the team, I was talking about the city of Sassuolo. My girlfriend lived there for a couple of years after the University and it's basically a big provincial town (it's not even a provincial capital city). It's very rich, however.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

how did the Milan keeper kid do?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Cippalippus posted:

I wasn't talking about the team, I was talking about the city of Sassuolo. My girlfriend lived there for a couple of years after the University and it's basically a big provincial town (it's not even a provincial capital city). It's very rich, however.

Oh yeah, in that case absolutely. It's like Carpi and Frosinone in that way.

Simone Poodoin posted:

how did the Milan keeper kid do?

He got wrongfooted by Berardi for the goal, but I think he did fine otherwise. Didn't have much to do, was in the right place and generally looked confident. it was an excellent free kick but I think a keeper with some more experience would've known he was gonna go far post from that position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2LR_jn0i8k

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

yeah you can tell if he hadn't hesitated he probably would have saved it

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

Cippalippus posted:

I'm glad that my decision to stop watching AC Milan games is paying off :thumbsup:

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

The Allegri curse continues as Asamoah (20 days) and Pereyra (40days) got muscular injuries yesterday. Has the man got no mercy? How much more gobbo blood must be spilt before this butcher's thirst is sated? The world continues to be horrified as the Lasher of Livorno continues his grisly work on the players bodies. Won't someone think of the Bonucci?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Asamoah is legitimately cursed

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Pretty confident that if Allegri went to Fiorentina Rossi would be hit by a falling plane.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Allegri is insanely bad.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

To be fair, Asamoah was already fragile before Allegri

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Hegay posted:

Allegri is insanely bad.

Actually Juve haven't lost in the last, uh, couple of matches. He's really good again.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

canepazzo posted:

The Allegri curse continues as Asamoah (20 days) and Pereyra (40days) got muscular injuries yesterday. Has the man got no mercy? How much more gobbo blood must be spilt before this butcher's thirst is sated? The world continues to be horrified as the Lasher of Livorno continues his grisly work on the players bodies. Won't someone think of the Bonucci?

I'm really glad Giovinco went to Toronto.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

Pretty confident that if Allegri went to Fiorentina Rossi would be hit by a falling plane.

That or his legs would literally fall off.

Edit: Dybala apparently got called up to the Argentina Squad.

If that's not a loving sign I don't know what is. gently caress Juventus blah blah blah but I absolutely hate seeing young talent get wasted under a poo poo house coach

Soulex fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Oct 26, 2015

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Soulex posted:

That or his legs would literally fall off.

Edit: Dybala apparently got called up to the Argentina Squad.

If that's not a loving sign I don't know what is. gently caress Juventus blah blah blah but I absolutely hate seeing young talent get wasted under a poo poo house coach

He has played in 12 games and scored 5 goals, he's hardly rotting in the bench

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

trem_two posted:

Everybody's going all in on this theme right now, and hell,

play Dybala more, the stats don't lie!!!!

Also not saying he's a bench warmer. 5 starts in 9 games is meh.

Soulex fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Oct 26, 2015

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Pogba was started slowly too. All I'm saying is that among Allegri's many defects, "wasting" Dybala is not one imho. He has also played more minutes than all the others

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

It'll be hard to ignore Dybala from Allegri's point of view after Zamp called him out and then he scored a screamer. He won't get dropped until he's hurt, I think.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
I think the issue is more of which opponents Dybala is chosen to start against. He plays just a few minutes against Inter and then Gladbach in the CL (when Juve went scoreless in both) but gets 90 minutes against Atalanta and Bologna on either side of those matches.

He's been the best attacking player and people just want to see him in the biggest/toughest match ups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

dybala was the best striker in serie a last season too though and played almost every minute...

• Locked thread