Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gizmoduck_5000
Oct 6, 2013

Your superior intellect is no match for our primitive weapons!

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

I think the grave is Diggle's. He's been talking too much about having a family to take care of, and his renewed quest for revenge against HIVE is going to get him killed. He might even sacrifice himself to save his family, or perhaps Oliver. And then Curtis Holt will start wearing Diggle's helmet and be inspired to become Mister Terrific.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that Diggle is wearing Mr. Terrific's costume. The helmet looks better than having a spandex T glued to his face, I've got to say.

I wonder how long before the Seven Soldiers of Victory show up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Spergatory posted:

Fight scenes have gotten creative and interesting again.

I couldn't help noticing that not-Gambit's cards were dead on target whenever the person he was throwing them at was supposed to die (or able to parry) but wildly inaccurate any other time though.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

Dead Snoopy posted:

I actually think Thea takes the lead in the 'guess-the-grave-game'. Throwing the bit about needing the blood lust to stop by killing the maker seems too prophetic to ignore. After Felicity, Thea would be the one he'd be the most torn up over and have Oliver reconsider his no kill oath.

Why would they make a point of Barry showing up to the funeral of someone he never interacted with? Thea will most likely give in to the bloodlust and become Cheshire. Oliver has to have one (known) remaining family member left or else this show will be more depressing than In Treatment. Felicity is a strong possibility as she needs to be out of the picture for Oliver/Laurel, and once we find out who died, we will almost be four seasons in to a six-season plan. Felicity has to go, and permanently, for Oliver to reach his end game. Diggle is another possibility - but if he goes, Oliver won't have any substantive male relationships left. Diggle's role would also be the most difficult to replace.

Lance is probably the only character who could die without throwing the show off balance.

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

This is relevant

https://instagram.com/p/9Py-NDCKWB/

HNNGGGGGGG

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Celebrities are real people!

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

TyrantWD posted:

Why would they make a point of Barry showing up to the funeral of someone he never interacted with?

Plus, there is the remainder of the season for Barry/Thea to interact.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Also guess who this is

Colton Haynes

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Its also one of his best friend's sister's funeral. It could be anyone.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They're dressed really inappropriately for a funeral.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

muscles like this? posted:

Also guess who this is

Colton Haynes

So...every Halloween costume is based around that fat suit?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Phylodox posted:

So...every Halloween costume is based around that fat suit?

Those suits are expensive, he's getting his money out of it.

Mr Beens
Dec 2, 2006

Tiggum posted:

I couldn't help noticing that not-Gambit's cards were dead on target whenever the person he was throwing them at was supposed to die (or able to parry) but wildly inaccurate any other time though.

That is all projectile weapons in this show - Diggle with his guns, Ollie with his arrows, any random goon with guns actually.

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.

Mr Beens posted:

That is all projectile weapons in this show - Diggle with his guns, Ollie with his arrows, any random goon with guns actually.

Missileforce?

Pity Party Animal
Jul 23, 2006
Ray Palmer better loving stay dead. Though I think I would watch to see him killed over and over.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Lu Yan posted:

Ray Palmer better loving stay dead. Though I think I would watch to see him killed over and over.

He's going to be one of the leads in Legends of Tomorrow, along with Sara Lance, Dr. Stein, Captain Cold, Heat Wave, Hawkgirl, and Hawkman.

Pity Party Animal
Jul 23, 2006

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

He's going to be one of the leads in Legends of Tomorrow, along with Sara Lance, Dr. Stein, Captain Cold, Heat Wave, Hawkgirl, and Hawkman.

poo poo Character Ghetto Weekly

edit: Captain Cold deserves better

Pity Party Animal fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Oct 25, 2015

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
Captain Cold is amazing on Flash though.

I just saw the last episode. Double Down was the least intimidating villain ever. Thea is the most adorable clothes hanger ever. The choreography when Nyssia and Merlyn were fighting was goofy as hell. An enjoyable episode.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Lu Yan posted:

poo poo Character Ghetto Weekly

Hmm, Ray and Captain Cold are fantastic. Sara and Heatwave are ok. We (practically) haven't even seen Hawkgirl and Hawkman yet. Yeah ok Stein isn't too great but still, not exactly poo poo character ghetto

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
http://wnep.com/2015/10/23/police-masked-man-attacking-people-with-bow-and-arrow-in-nanticoke/

Dammit Ollie, you said you changed!

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Great, now Lance is going to waste several episodes tracking Oliver down again and he gets forced to pick ANOTHER new name.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lu Yan posted:

Ray is dead. But we get TINY RAY out of the deal so I'm okay with it.

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:
It's weird, I watched all of last season (Oliver and Felicity driving off to the sunset was the very last shot, right?) but I totally don't remember Palmer getting blown up.

But him shacking up inside Felicity's iphone is pretty baller, that better be where they're going with that.

Nerdy Black Guy is kind of uncomfortably season-1-Felicity though IMO.

Also Not-Gambit was lazy as gently caress, although we got some great Damien Dark scenes out of it. "Huh, neat :haw:"

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
Ray is unambiguously alive. There was a scene at the end of last season - perhaps the very last scene - where there's a giant explosion, then you see that Ray is tiny. The cast thinks he's dead because there was that explosion and he disappeared, but he absolutely is alive.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

King of Solomon posted:

Ray is unambiguously alive. There was a scene at the end of last season - perhaps the very last scene - where there's a giant explosion, then you see that Ray is tiny. The cast thinks he's dead because there was that explosion and he disappeared, but he absolutely is alive.

I don't think they showed him as being tiny in the finale, that was in the LoT teaser.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Rhyno posted:

I don't think they showed him as being tiny in the finale, that was in the LoT teaser.

I might have mixed them up, yeah. I thought that was in the show proper, but you might be right.

Pity Party Animal
Jul 23, 2006
This was my favorite non-action scene. I love all of Stephen Amell's drama scenes. His 1000 yard stares when it comes to drama (mostly Laurel) are a constant source of laughter.

I still hate Ray. gently caress you Ray. You're no Tony Stark. You fought an archer wearing a metal suit of armor with no face mask thinking he was a murderous assassin. Guess we know Felicity's turn on is "suicidal death wish" now.

King of Solomon posted:

This is why I hate Ray. AN EXPLOSION WILL STILL KILL YOU IF YOU'RE TINY YOU STUPID FUCKER.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Lu Yan posted:

This is why I hate Ray. AN EXPLOSION WILL STILL KILL YOU IF YOU'RE TINY YOU STUPID FUCKER.

I'm pretty sure the explosion is what made him tiny.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Rhyno posted:

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Lu Yan posted:

I still hate Ray. gently caress you Ray. You're no Tony Stark. You fought an archer wearing a metal suit of armor with no face mask thinking he was a murderous assassin.

Not to mention he lost.

And and... the difference between Ray and Tony is that Ray needs lots of money and fancy tools to make his creations. Whereas Tony is capable of creating a kickass suit in a motherfucking Afghan cave using nothing but metal plates and a blowtorch.

Slow News Day fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Oct 25, 2015

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
He would have been so much cooler as Ted Kord, instead of Ray.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Ted Kord is the picture in the dictionary next to Uncool.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

This is so bizarre.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Are you disagreeing with me? That's from the LoT teaser.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Rhyno posted:

Are you disagreeing with me? That's from the LoT teaser.

I'm not disagreeing with you.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

enraged_camel posted:

I'm not disagreeing with you.

Well alright then.

TINY RAY!

Aquasnake
Jan 30, 2013

"I... I did well, didn't I?"

enraged_camel posted:

Not to mention he lost.

And and... the difference between Ray and Tony is that Ray needs lots of money and fancy tools to make his creations. Whereas Tony is capable of creating a kickass suit in a motherfucking Afghan cave using nothing but metal plates and a blowtorch.

I believe the phrase is "...in a cave, with a box of scraps!"

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
Ooh, I really hope Ray is at least doing the insane thing that comic book Atom does where he warps from place to place using phone calls. Maybe that's how he ended up in Felicity's phone.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Sometimes I miss home.

This isn't that time.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BrianWilly posted:

Ooh, I really hope Ray is at least doing the insane thing that comic book Atom does where he warps from place to place using phone calls. Maybe that's how he ended up in Felicity's phone.

Oh man, imagine the gore if she sends a group text.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Rhyno posted:

Well alright then.

TINY RAY!

Bring back the original Count Vertigo as Coach Feratu

• Locked thread