Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Volkerball posted:

I'm glad he's proving all the people making GBS threads on running backs early in the draft wrong. Dude's a monster.

He owns so much and I'm going to be so sad when the Rams move away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Volkerball posted:

I'm glad he's proving all the people making GBS threads on running backs early in the draft wrong. Dude's a monster.

I hope he kicks off a whole new wave of interest in Running The Dang Ball.

Because not enough teams Run The Dang Ball.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
I got to go to the Bucs/Wash game today, and it was sure exciting!

It's too bad I'm a Bucs fan and felt like I was watching my throat being slowly pulled out of my neck. gently caress everything about that game, gently caress all those dumbfuck penalties, gently caress that goal line pitch call, and gently caress that defense.

Fire Lovie please.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010

chilihead posted:

Um, the Jags beat the Fins.

We are truly trendsetters.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Amari Cooper might be good, y'all

e: lol how many raider goons were mad when we picked him instead of williams

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

chilihead posted:

Um, the Jags beat the Fins.

Well gently caress there goes my narrative.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Alaois posted:

someone's touchy about his lovely rapist QB

For sure man, i didn't flame a guy for putting words in my mouth, it's whatever dumb poo poo you're saying instead

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010

warcrimes posted:

I kind've wish we had drafted Leonard Williams instead of Dante "1 Hour ACL" Fowler, but that's toxic hindsight.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

warcrimes posted:

Wow really? I said all draft process its not fair someone is getting Cooper. He's an automatic stud 1a receiver in an offense that features a strong #2 (at least someone that cant always be taken away by a corner alone)

Landry and Matthews looked great. Landry is on another level. He's emerged as one of the best playmakers in the NFL, not just a good slot receiver.

I really want to see more of Parker. He had a great deep catch while being interfered with

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Wow really? I said all draft process its not fair someone is getting Cooper. He's an automatic stud 1a receiver in an offense that features a strong #2 (at least someone that cant always be taken away by a corner alone)

Landry and Matthews looked great. Landry is on another level. He's emerged as one of the best playmakers in the NFL, not just a good slot receiver.

I really want to see more of Parker. He had a great deep catch while being interfered with

Mettenberger + Beckham + Landry was really fun to watch in college.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Really glad Miami has turned it around, really cool team, iconic unis and was my first fave team(hey, I was six and loved dolphins!)

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS

The beauty of a caterpillar turning into a monarch can't hold a flame to watching my friend post I BLEED RED AND GOLD in her 49ers jersey in September and slowly turn into the biggest Patriots fan in San Francisco by the Superbowl.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
ahahaha

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Vhak lord of hate posted:

The beauty of a caterpillar turning into a monarch can't hold a flame to watching my friend post I BLEED RED AND GOLD in her 49ers jersey in September and slowly turn into the biggest Patriots fan in San Francisco by the Superbowl.

Bandwagoning a successful team is one thing, but jumping from Niners to Raiders is punching yourself in the face with the other hand.

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

For sure man, i didn't flame a guy for putting words in my mouth, it's whatever dumb poo poo you're saying instead

I mean, I don't remember defending my morally-questionable QB but you do you.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP

warcrimes posted:

I was definitely one of the people that was mad we drafted Cooper over Williams and I am 100% glad I was wrong.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Ahahahaha that's Cole Beasley's wife isn't it, classy

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

How did we enjoy football before Twitter? And charge your phone.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Christ Pseudoscientist posted:

I was definitely one of the people that was mad we drafted Cooper over Williams and I am 100% glad I was wrong.

http://thesportsdaily.com/amari-cooper-jukes-defender-on-great-catch-and-run-td-video/

:stare::fh:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

marioinblack posted:

I got to go to the Bucs/Wash game today, and it was sure exciting!

It's too bad I'm a Bucs fan and felt like I was watching my throat being slowly pulled out of my neck. gently caress everything about that game, gently caress all those dumbfuck penalties, gently caress that goal line pitch call, and gently caress that defense.

Fire Lovie please.

At this point im also placing blame on the ownership. We will bring another coach in and still suck.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP

He doesn't even slow down when he jukes it's not even fair

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
I can picture
"STAND BY YER MAN" blasting in this woman's living room

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

It's not like it would have been a mistake to take Williams over Cooper, dude is absolutely demolishing everyone in front of him. Basically, the Raiders couldn't have gone wrong with who they picked.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

MonsterWalk posted:

I mean, I don't remember defending my morally-questionable QB but you do you.

nah, all i said was he's married now and hasn't been in trouble in over five years but you somehow made that about defending rape which never happened

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

WHOOPS posted:

It's not like it would have been a mistake to take Williams over Cooper, dude is absolutely demolishing everyone in front of him. Basically, the Raiders couldn't have gone wrong with who they picked.

Eh, this offense is nowhere near as dynamic without Cooper and it's just as important for Carr's development as it is to have a stud #1 WR. Our D-line is actually pretty good.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Kyrstin

Yudo
May 15, 2003

I'm glad the Atlanta game didn't break Kirk Cousins.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Ryan Tannehill: The NFL record holder for most passes completed in a row

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine
Fire Mike McCoy. Preferably out of a cannon into another cannon that subsequently explodes.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
Donald Penn ‏@DPENN70 10m10 minutes ago
Big APOLOGY 2 all #RAIDERNATION 4 those 2 dumb penalties I committed & it will not happen again but I will stand up 4 my teammates #smarter

Oh well in that case

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Gotta love his efficiency.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Donald Penn ‏@DPENN70 10m10 minutes ago
Big APOLOGY 2 all #RAIDERNATION 4 those 2 dumb penalties I committed & it will not happen again but I will stand up 4 my teammates #smarter

Oh well in that case

:swoon:

More Coop news- only the third WR(Moss & Boldin) to gain 500+ yards in his first six games since the merger.

Nov 6, 2002

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I spent the day driving home from Kentucky

Used the Sunday ticket app to keep up with the game

Dan Campbell owns

imagine being Joe Philbin lol

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Ehud posted:

Dan Campbell owns

As much as I hate the fins I have to agree with you there. Dude is nuts.

Nov 6, 2002

I wouldn't crown his tight rear end just yet.

Preparing his team on a short week against a tough division opponent on the road will give us a better idea of how good he really is.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

I hope he kicks off a whole new wave of interest in Running The Dang Ball.

Because not enough teams Run The Dang Ball.

Especially with how many teams don't have a good qb.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Ehud posted:

Dan Campbell owns

i wish your muscly coach would cradle me in his muscly arms

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 6, 2002

I feel like I witnesses something special today. In the Jets/Pats game there were two spots challenged and both were overturned.

• Locked thread