Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Yeah it was decidedly not that gross. I mean, relatively speaking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

RyokoTK posted:

This is almost certainly one of those episodes I never listen to again, like "Elisha Cuthbert Has To Pee Sometimes."

I have a super high tolerance for crazy internet fetish bullshit but the one thing on the Fplus that broke me was the bug fetish episode. I just can't handle that one.

Normally at a point a fetish hits such a point it stops being disgusting and becomes loving hilarious. However dick maggots on pizza was with, no hyperbole, one of the worst things I've ever heard.

Oh and the anal destruction episode of Lou Reads was also pretty tough to deal with.

Tracula fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Oct 19, 2015

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Tracula posted:

Oh and the anal destruction episode of Lou Reads was also pretty tough to deal with.
The most disgusting part of that episode wasn't even the horrible descriptions of rectal carnage, but the passing use of "man-tail" to refer to a prolapse.

Hello Meow
Nov 9, 2009

Tracula posted:

I still imagine the description of the guy swimming with his ruined hole and talking about the water going in and out of it. It always makes me gag a little. Good episode. Would recommend to all my friends.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Tracula posted:

I also had trouble listening to the Lou Reads about dudes discussing lapping up piss out of urinals. Absolutely disgusting.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

I didn't really get squicked out until that dude mentioned using his pee as salad dressing.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Sinestro posted:

I forget which one that was from, too.

I think it's the second or third WikiHow episode, where they read How To Be Goth.

Maerlyn posted:

I didn't really get squicked out until that dude mentioned using his pee as salad dressing.

Anything that involves making others consume bodily fluids without consent, no matter how poo poo That Didn't Happen the story is, always gets to me.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Hello Meow posted:

I still imagine the description of the guy swimming with his ruined hole and talking about the water going in and out of it. It always makes me gag a little. Good episode. Would recommend to all my friends.

Good LORD :gonk:

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

DemonTrigger posted:

I also had trouble listening to the Lou Reads about dudes discussing lapping up piss out of urinals. Absolutely disgusting.

Same episode I think but the detailed descriptions of eating dick cheese made me pause the episode for a while and take a break. Even typing about it is making me nauseous right now.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I made it through the bug fetish and adult baby episodes, but I just couldn't the take foot fetish one.

I don't know why that particular one broke me, but it did.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I made it through the bug fetish and adult baby episodes, but I just couldn't the take foot fetish one.

Something about the word "cheese" next to the word "toe" probably.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

It was the cum icicles, wasn't it.

Permotriassic
May 29, 2007

Feed me and tell me I'm pretty
So this is where people are talking about IDEOTV for now right? Because the last episode with the Collision/Zombie Mashup was loving gold.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Same, the other stuff is so past any sense of normalcy that it has nearly zero effect on me besides laughter (perhaps occasional groans of disgust), but that one just made me squirm a bit too much.

KingKalamari
Aug 24, 2007

Fuzzy dice, bongos in the back
My ship of love is ready to attack

Maerlyn posted:

Of all the people drinking their own piss in this episode, that guy was truly the one who was the most into it.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

KingKalamari posted:

Of all the people drinking their own piss in this episode, that guy was truly the one who was the most into it.
Oh, you mean the guy who was already drinking his own piss before he discovered the "health" "benefits"?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

If the body didn't want to process what was in your piss when it came out, what's going to change when you drink it that'll make your body not just make it back into piss?

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Waffleman_ posted:

If the body didn't want to process what was in your piss when it came out, what's going to change when you drink it that'll make your body not just make it back into piss?

Ask TCC

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

The digestive system is like a stubborn child. You need to make it sit at the table until it clears its plate.

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.
EDIT: Nevermind, files aren't there. They got placeholder pages for the FPlus Live recordings, though.

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
RE: the Stadium Pal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejEcOMqBvpY

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Nyarai posted:

EDIT: Nevermind, files aren't there. They got placeholder pages for the FPlus Live recordings, though.

it did give me the name of the wu-tang/ninja turtles fanfic tho so all is right with the world

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
I was pretty drunk at that point, but I'm sure me and Jack Chick were chanting "WU! TANG! WU! TANG!" at the top of our lungs when Freedman was up on stage.

Next to the Sonic fanfic, best reading of the night.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

pulp rag posted:

I was pretty drunk at that point, but I'm sure me and Jack Chick were chanting "WU! TANG! WU! TANG!" at the top of our lungs when Freedman was up on stage.

Uh, half the room was chanting "WU TANG!" when Friedman went on stage. I know I was and pretty much everyone at my table and the table in front of me was too.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Like I said, I was really drunk at that point.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Guess what?

F Plus Live 4 is all up on YouTube! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbDEABAdDXRXFljldOh2tpa0qPzkUkjmG

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

Boots-voice: YEEEESSSS :getin:

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Apparently there's a reading from Bunnybread in part 2 that's audio-only. Truly, F Plus Live 4 is a multimedia experience.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Video of Kumquat doing his thing is amazing.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Apparently there's a reading from Bunnybread in part 2 that's audio-only. Truly, F Plus Live 4 is a multimedia experience.

Bunnybread's working real hard to protect that secret identity.

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.
Little known fact: Bunnybread is actually Barack Obama. Have you ever seen them together?

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad

Sinestro posted:

Little known fact: Bunnybread is actually Barack Obama. Have you ever seen them together?

It's true. He slipped out of character in the 100th episode while reading that Lord of the Rings self-insert fanfiction.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Goddammit, I was convinced he was Tommy Chong.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Wow, Stog looks exactly how I pictured him.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I'm rewatching my favorite stories, and I'm happy that I laughed just as much the second time at "'Wow,' said Tails. 'We're at school!'"

I don't know why it was so funny. Probably STOG just staring off into the middle distance after saying it. His story is so good.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I just saw that loving piece Nutshell did :barf:

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

I'm just glad most the the audience heckling came though. I know a bunch of us were shouting poo poo all night, and those are some of my favorite parts.

pulp rag fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Oct 26, 2015

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

need an entire series of Adam Bozarth's Serious Internet Poety Reading videos

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.
It was funny watching the videos, seeing Lemon and Frank West not look like I pictured at all and then Jack Chick was exactly, to the slightest detail, how I imagined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

I'm kinda sad almost none of the kareoke night was recorded. It was a goddamn blast, and hearing Lemon sing "Private Idaho" and Kumquat sing "Pump Up the Jam" are memories I won't ever forget.

Also, Twinkie Sushi. I managed to not try a single bit of that foul poo poo, despite making it.