Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Toby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

poop dood posted:

You absolutely did not.

Okay.

Other terrible name person I knew was a guy with the last name Fagg. No idea why there are two g's.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

VorpalBunny posted:

As a first name?

PLEASE let the full name be Jackenson Jax Jackson!

As a first name, yeah. Last name wasn't exciting

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
Maygan

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Nostradingus posted:

Finally saw a Latrina in the wild.

Guessing it was probably changed from "Shithousa".

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I just scanned paperwork for a guy with two middle names, but they're both the same. [firstname] Cesar Cesar [lastname]. I'm just kind of boggling at that.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe
Well he had two grandpas named Cesar, and the parents wanted to honor both of them. If they'd just used one the grandpas would have fought over who it was in reference to. Now they just fight over whose namesake comes first.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Did Sirhan Sirhan have a middle name?

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Bishara

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Hansir

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Bertrand Hustle posted:

That info's not ours to see. Que sirhan, sirhan.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Kunta Kinte.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Cedar Anderson: From humble hippy to multi-millionaire businessman — the man who revolutionised the beehive - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

This is a cool article about a guy that built a better beehive. His name is Cedar, which is pretty bad, but his parents are hippies so what are you going to do, at least it's a word people are going to be vaguely familiar with.

He named his son Jhali. What the gently caress man, I mean I know you're a hippy but c'mon.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
I just remembered, I went to school with someone named Clamber, like the verb. This was the late 90s.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
D-ann

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Wow, that is... something.

The caption, not the name.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:barf:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Well Tennis isn't that extraordinary as a surname, is it?

Axiem
Oct 19, 2005

I want to leave my mind blank, but I'm terrified of what will happen if I do
From the Time article on Millennial parents comes twins Astral Defiance Hayes and Defy Aster Hayes.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Axiem posted:

From the Time article on Millennial parents comes twins Astral Defiance Hayes and Defy Aster Hayes.

Most parents know their kids will likely fight growing up, but few name them so as to encourage it

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
Just ran into a football player named Gayflor Flomo

Thank god he could pretty much kick anyone's rear end in his school otherwise I'd imagine that'd be a pretty rough one to live with.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

Alaois posted:

if Knile Davis is where you draw the line, I'm really curious what you think of his teammate Charcandrick West

I don't follow sports much so I was unaware of it, but yeah that's bad.

Just got this name from the Headline thread D'laontie, and saw a cake at work for a girl (I hope) named Mystikal.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

It's not the worst-worst, but realized today that I go to school with a female Malachy

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

There is a man running for FIFA president named Tokyo Sexwale.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

Axiem posted:

Who is ast* and why are they bad?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Elohssa Gib posted:

I don't follow sports much so I was unaware of it, but yeah that's bad.

Just got this name from the Headline thread D'laontie, and saw a cake at work for a girl (I hope) named Mystikal.

See this is the major problem of this thread: you see the name Charcandrick West and think "that's bad". Son that is loving amazing

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

Aphrodite posted:

Unfortunately his surname is pronounced Sekwalay, but it's still an amazing name.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

There are at least a few women out there named "Jarmonica" which is kind of awesome imo

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Aphrodite posted:

The former President of Nigeria is named Goodluck Jonathan, which is quite frankly an awesome name.

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

"Dgorkist" the gently caress...

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Tony

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together

Vanderdeath posted:

Unfortunately his surname is pronounced Sekwalay, but it's still an amazing name.

If he was a player he'd have a very popular jersey.

There was a European basketball player whose last name was Fucka (FOOS ka, I think) that sadly never made it to the NBA.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

whoa what the gently caress was his parents thinking

sout
Apr 24, 2014

I was actually thinking about this today, the name "Anthony" is in my family but it's pronounced with a hard T sound not the "th." So any time I hear of someone called "Anthony" with the "th" noise I think it sounds wrong even though it's fairly common.

Poulpe
Nov 11, 2006
Canadian Santa Extraordinaire

:gonk:

What is it with the unnecessary y's

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Those are the kinds of names you see in MMOs like 5 years in when people need to have a unique name.

Just throw more Ys in there. Does it have any Is? Change them to Ys.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

It's not Lenny, it's Lènny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

Aphrodite posted:

He won Name of the Year in 2001.