Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you excited for Hell in a Cell?
This poll is closed.
Yes 41 21.24%
No 152 78.76%
Total: 193 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Vince will fine them both and they'll just laugh and dig some change out of their sofa cushions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Cardboard Box posted:

meltzer and alvarez confirmed on observer radio that the undertaker and lesnar double juice was unplanned and that there was a big commotion about it at the gorilla position, but there's no immediate fallout because both those guys are basically untouchable.

So you're saying the Wyatts going out there and kidnapping Taker was Vince's shoot punishment for the blading? hosed up if true.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I'd hate to be anybody that isn't a main event guy because Vince is going to be looking to exact petty revenge against whoever fucks up first.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
I haven't been watching wwe in a while, why's the demon kane back again?

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Gonzo McFee posted:

I'd hate to be anybody that isn't a main event guy because Vince is going to be looking to exact petty revenge against whoever fucks up first.

Or Cesaro.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Bring back Ricardo for ADR and I might give a poo poo about him.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

AND Cesaro.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Cardboard Box posted:

meltzer and alvarez confirmed on observer radio that the undertaker and lesnar double juice was unplanned and that there was a big commotion about it at the gorilla position, but there's no immediate fallout because both those guys are basically untouchable.

Good. It's like Vince doesn't understand why Hell in a Cell used to be cool and interesting. It's not just blood, but a stip like that needs to be extra violent, not just "it's that time of year again".

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

sticklefifer posted:

Good. It's like Vince doesn't understand why Hell in a Cell used to be cool and interesting. It's not just blood, but a stip like that needs to be extra violent, not just "it's that time of year again".

Vince gets a huge amount of money for being PG and Blood and guts risks that.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Actually it looks like Brock's was legit.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2015/10/26/9614210/pic-brock-lesnar-cut-head-wwe-hell-in-a-cell-2015-undertaker-match

Not sure about Taker's.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Tonfa posted:

it just dawned on me :siren: There were no DQs, interference or any other kind of gently caress finishes at the PPV. :siren:

Wonder how long it's been. Feels good.

Big E hit Bubba with the trombone when the ref was distracted, but that was good heeling

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

zakharov posted:

I respect your opinion but I don't see how you can say Bray/Roman was a Raw match, even if there hadn't been a Cell.

It was a good match, but I didn't find it any more interesting than the brawl they had to end that one Raw. Maybe it's just because the feud dragged on for so long.

Mostly I meant that the Cena/Del Rio match went like 8 minutes and was probably the worst open challenge match, Owens/Ryback got like 5 minutes, the tag match seemed rushed too.

It just didn't seem to have much drama or any feeling of being special until the main event, which of course had that to an extreme.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Brock doesn't blade he just hardways himself on the ringpost like a loving manaic

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Cardboard Box posted:

This makes the moment where Taker scared the poo poo out of the doctor and then Brock tossed him aside even funnier. That poor dude just wanted to clean the blood as instructed and he probably had a near death experience.

smashtcrusht
Oct 30, 2013

Internet Mature Dude
Hey guys posting before I scroll back and read but after missing the del rio debut with zeb ( I thought my dickhead friends were loving with me ), I ended up seeing 4-5 matches all with real finishes?

DID I DIE? AM I DEAD?

And I didn't hate the show but also it wasn't crazy amazing but that's okay !!! Wyatts becoming this big terrifying faction and dominating would be pretty cool?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Charles Gnarwin posted:

This makes the moment where Taker scared the poo poo out of the doctor and then Brock tossed him aside even funnier. That poor dude just wanted to clean the blood as instructed and he probably had a near death experience.

then vince fired him because somebody had to.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
If Network exclusive stuff/PPV show non-PG material does this change Raw's rating or something? Legit question.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Benne posted:

So are they giving up on the Dudleys? I thought they had at least 3 chances to win the straps and have a decent gold watch run, and people would've been okay with it (mostly because New Day are as good chasing the belts as they are holding them). Instead, we got a bunch of lame DQ finishes and the Dudleys getting colder by the week, and tonight Bubba eats a pin. Now giving them the belts just seems pointless. What happened?

If your answer is "wait until the tables match at TLC" then I'll remind you that Xavier has already gone through a table about 20 times, with diminishing crowd reactions every time. And I'll also say that if they just wanted the Dudleys for a tables match in December, they shouldn't have brought them back 4 months early.

This feels like an under-the-radar miscue given everything else happening on the card, but 2015 WWE has somehow killed a Dudleys nostalgia run. That's impressive.

Like, 2 months ago people lost their poo poo for the Dudleys return. Now they're realizing that they're just watching D-Von sell heat segments in TYOOL 2015.

tbf if WWE fed one of the few good acts they have going right now to a couple of old guys people would be complaining about that too

it would have probably made sense for them to won at least once by now though, so the TLC match could be the rubber match

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Cardboard Box posted:

They made no mention of how bad Charlotte's punches and chops were though. So can you trust them?

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Seams posted:

If Network exclusive stuff/PPV show non-PG material does this change Raw's rating or something? Legit question.

PPVs have ratings as well (and the PPV's rating is still TV-PG)

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

His head was nowhere near the post during that spot. They replayed it, and it was not even close to making contact.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Benne posted:

It's kinda funny that Alberto is only the second dude to pin Cena clean in 2015, and he wasn't even employed until tonight

It took me a while to recall who the second guy was despite the fact that Kevin Steen was my favorite wrestler in the world a few years ago. It's bizarre even by current WWE standards how bad they hosed that angle up after being willing to give a guy a clean win over Cena in his first match.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The Sister Abigail reversal into a rollup was a cool looking little spot

Dutch Mantell is cool but mobility scooters are not

Main event was good

Nikki kept up her streak of looking miserable coming to the ring when she's gonna job

New Day Rocks

Did I miss any matches? Oh yeah Owens. Whatever. Ryback sucks.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

St Evan Echoes posted:

Dutch Mantell is cool but mobility scooters are not

Shoulda been one of these

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I liked the Bray/Roman match. It wasn't an all-time classic or anything, and could have just been an Extreme Rules match without any changes, but it had good spots like the STO through the table or Bray sitting down to more comfortably pummel Roman.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The Reigns reversal of Sister Abigail into the rollup was the smoothest wrestling Roman's ever done. loving ruled.

The idea that blood a couple times a year jeopardize TV-PG. gently caress's sake.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
I've already forgotten the entire PPV except for Albert Del Rio's surprise entrance, a few of the Roman-Bray spots, and the entirety of the main event.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

rovert posted:

They made no mention of how bad Charlotte's punches and chops were though. So can you trust them?

oh god Norman's become self aware

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Mukaikubo posted:

I've already forgotten the entire PPV except for Albert Del Rio's surprise entrance, a few of the Roman-Bray spots, and the entirety of the main event.

Seth Rollins won a match clean and you forget that?

That was monumental!

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Grozz Nuy posted:

tbf if WWE fed one of the few good acts they have going right now to a couple of old guys people would be complaining about that too

it would have probably made sense for them to won at least once by now though, so the TLC match could be the rubber match

Dudleyz have like 3 wins over the New Day, 2 on major shows if you count the MSG show.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Seth Rollins won a match clean and you forget that?

That was monumental!

There's nothing clean about Seth's pedigree

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Do you think we are going to find out which side Undertaker is on tonight?

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Seams posted:

TV show rating are not regulated in any way like MPAA or ESRB. You basically decide what rating your show gets.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
That doc could probably sue and make a retirement off the settlement.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

The doctor getting shoved screams work.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Hace posted:

Kane's head was a clean 2 feet off the mat.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Hace posted:

Let's not insult the Armenian people now

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.

Luigi Thirty posted:

The doctor getting shoved screams work.

I'm sure these professionals physically abused an actual doctor just as a "gently caress you" to the guy that made them millionaires.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

I would be more inclined to believe either guy bled hardway if Brock hadn't juiced in just about every match this year. It looked like he just bladed himself a bit too deep and they had to get a guy in there to un-blind him. Also Brock making a ring crew guy bump without clearing it is really going off the reservation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Does anyone have a gif of Brock pushing the doctor, I missed that in the chaos of that match.

• Locked thread