Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Phlegmish posted:

There have been several Iowa polls along these lines. It's a state that only votes for candidates who want to give bibles to fetuses or whatever. Trump was never going to win ir.

I agree Trump's chances were low, but this is the first poll showing his mid 20's dropping into the teens. Carson is real, Carson is happening.

And those JEB! mailers... MY GOD THE BITTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Rubio will be GOP's Obama when he runs against Hillary. That's why the GOP must destroy him.

Great logic!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
I remain disappointed, thread.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Seriously, what a giant stupid ugly baby Jeb! is.

TALK RADIO UPDATE:

Rush is going 100% gently caress JEB/Romney/GOPe/Paul Ryan today. Saying that the rich donor class is trying to buy the election and it's time for WE THE PEOPLE to stand up and take them out.

And who is the one man who can stop the money people? DONALD J TRUMP.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

20 years from now, if you were someone who worked on Republican campaigns and were rummaging through a cabinet or closet and came across a coffee mug, pen or ball cap with the Jeb! logo, would you frown and stare at the item in puzzlement, or smile and chuckle knowingly?

Or first do one, then the other?

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Also interesting that the Jeb! slides pretend that Marco's signature legislative accomplishment never happened.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Montasque posted:

TALK RADIO UPDATE:

Rush is going 100% gently caress JEB/Romney/GOPe/Paul Ryan today. Saying that the rich donor class is trying to buy the election and it's time for WE THE PEOPLE to stand up and take them out.

Rush has really had trouble figuring out which way to go with this primary, hasn't he?

Oh, and I almost get the feeling the GOP would rather just quietly lose this election than seriously reexamine 9/11 and the events leading up the invasion of Iraq from a "pre 9/11" point of view and deal with the possible consequences of that.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Zwabu posted:

Rush has really had trouble figuring out which way to go with this primary, hasn't he?

Oh, and I almost get the feeling the GOP would rather just quietly lose this election than seriously reexamine 9/11 and the events leading up the invasion of Iraq from a "pre 9/11" point of view and deal with the possible consequences of that.

Not really. He's been consistently pro-Trump since July, the only dip was the Monday after Trump dropped the 9/11 bomb on Jeb. Then on the Tuesday he changed his tune after the other talk radio guys backed Trump in the fight.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

AARP LARPer fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Jan 22, 2016

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

"Rubio and Obama have strikingly similar profiles"

Yes, that truly is a strong argument against Rubio, that his profile is similar to the last guy who successfully won the presidency

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

more like this at the rate things are going

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO1Wkzx_Sas

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

like to see him slip rubio his pink :heysexy:

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.
Pages ago, but

comes along bort posted:

It's also his starting spell set as a white mage.

Protip: give Ben Carson ranged weapons and place him in the rear formation of your party to protect him from enemy attacks.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Nerf Trump. Game is no fun when the tank can absorb literally everything.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Alternative: Everyone play as Trump.

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008
So is Trump's hair still like that because it's part of his Personal Brand now, or does he honestly not know how ridiculous it looks? This has been bugging me for months.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

babypolis posted:

more like this at the rate things are going

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO1Wkzx_Sas

Actually this is Jeb! immediately after Trump retorted about 9/11 and W:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIHvZMwK-Uw

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

showbiz_liz posted:

So is Trump's hair still like that because it's part of his Personal Brand now, or does he honestly not know how ridiculous it looks? This has been bugging me for months.

Think of him like Anthony Davis

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Intel&Sebastian posted:

JEB! Is playing Democracy Dark Souls edition.

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

showbiz_liz posted:

Am I the only one who thinks it looks much better than it would otherwise? Combovers are bad, but visible bald spots are truly hideous.

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

Shakugan posted:

Am I the only one who thinks it looks much better than it would otherwise? Combovers are bad, but visible bald spots are truly hideous.

He also has what is essentially a miniature mullet.

In other news I just remembered this Onion article from 2012, back when President Trump was a truly unfathomable phrase http://www.theonion.com/article/donald-trump-stares-forlornly-at-tiny-aged-penis-i-28589

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

It connotes JEBBUS~1

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
JEBBUS~1.exe has crashed: not enough energy. You must construct additional pylons.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Carson: Max Int and Dex, min Wis and Cha

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Attn.: D. Trump,
Please start referring to Dr. Carson as "the Great Disappointment".

agent_wildflower
Sep 7, 2011

"Guys, I'm supposed to be the tank here. Please let me do the pulls. Trump, please disable your pet taunts! Please!"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

Alternative: Everyone play as Trump.

trump meta - spam tweets

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Abort, Retry, Ignore.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

agent_wildflower posted:

"Guys, I'm supposed to be the tank here. Please let me do the pulls. Trump, please disable your pet taunts! Please!"

Trump is totally that Hunter.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Montasque posted:

I agree Trump's chances were low, but this is the first poll showing his mid 20's dropping into the teens. Carson is real, Carson is happening.

And those JEB! mailers... MY GOD THE BITTER.

looking at iowa GOP polls trump never broke 30% and has been at ~22% since the beginning of October, and almost all of Carson's upshot seems to be coming from fiorina. trump's fine

Montasque posted:

TALK RADIO UPDATE:

:unsmigghh:

icantfindaname fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Oct 26, 2015

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Nietzschean posted:

Trump is totally that Hunter.

Oh cool so I was trump all along.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Jeb didn't drop out today? Why, I'm starting to think I can't trust The Trump Times or whatever source that was.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Oh cool so I was trump all along.

If you didn't send your pet to the far end of the dungeon then dismiss it and feign death, then you were playing Hunter wrong.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Can't wait for Trump to win the nomination and then, sure of the vote of every straight ticket Republican out there, ignore immigration and push for a bunch of centrist social policies because it's good for business and, "what do you expect, I'm a businessman not a loser!“

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Anyone mention that Carson just torpedoed the old people vote by saying he'd scrap Medicare?

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

AARP LARPer fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Jan 22, 2016

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Trump kiss baby on the mouth.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Anyone mention that Carson just torpedoed the old people vote by saying he'd scrap Medicare?

First you'll have to figure out a way to say it in words of one syllable each, otherwise Iowa Republicans are going to have trouble keeping up. Seriously that poll about what they find attractive in Carson is horrific.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Do Not Resuscitate posted:

Great news for the insomniacs out there!

These ASMR videos are starting to get kinda creepy.

• Locked thread