Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ms Boods
Mar 19, 2009

Did you ever wonder where the Romans got bread from? It wasn't from Waitrose!

syscall girl posted:

Google fecal lasagna if you'd like to know more, I just happen to really like lasagna and not like to think about well

:buddy: That's one of the first threads I ever read on the site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so

Rah! posted:

I am intrigued. Please tell us your story about poo poo lasagna.

No tuba didn't read

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

This was a great read. thank you! :cheerdoge:

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
the schadenfreude is real. gets me every single time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxnY2SWZTvk

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Oh lord. :magical:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Malachite_Dragon posted:

The first one was funny but I think this might have actually injured the kid :ohdear:

Nuebot posted:

"It seemed like a good idea at the time!" It kind of looks like he breaks the closet door a bit with his spine, one of the slats looks a bit knocked loose. He's either laughing or crying after that.

I saw the video for this on Facebook and the kid pretty much immediately starts screaming at the top of his lungs.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Das Butterbrot posted:

the schadenfreude is real. gets me every single time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxnY2SWZTvk
What else aside from "he's playing like poo poo" and I supposed to see/hear? :downs:

E:

YeahTubaMike posted:

I saw the video for this on Facebook and the kid pretty much immediately starts screaming at the top of his lungs.
Link or it didn't happen.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
Had a friend in school whose parents were so retarded they sent him to school with a lunch consisting of a sandwich made of peanut butter, egg, a sponge, and some dice. He took some poo poo for it, but didn't go all fetal over it. Grew up pretty normal, made peace with his parents and even ended up in the olympics.

Basically, chitoryu12 sucks.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:monocle:

Impressive.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

syscall girl posted:

Please don't put the word 'poo poo' near 'lasagna'

It's kind of a trigger for me.

Are you Garfield?

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Azhais posted:

Are you Garfield?

This is why he hates Mondays

SSDDR
Aug 3, 2004

I don't know if I can handle this, y'know?
Grimey Drawer

Tony Phillips posted:

Had a friend in school whose parents were so retarded they sent him to school with a lunch consisting of a sandwich made of peanut butter, egg, a sponge, and some dice. He took some poo poo for it, but didn't go all fetal over it. Grew up pretty normal, made peace with his parents and even ended up in the olympics.

My Shoes Hurt

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Scyantific posted:

What else aside from "he's playing like poo poo" and I supposed to see/hear? :downs:

Guy not in the parade plays trumpet to mess with band members in parade. It's funny and maybe you are dumb

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Tony Phillips posted:

Jesus Christ that's a deep cut.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
For what it's worth, I thought what chitoryu12 said made a lot of sense and while I can laugh about sponge cake kid, I can also, simultaneously!, realize that that is the wrong way to prank someone who trusts you completely, and it'll be rough on them. Imagine how the poster earlier would have felt if he'd received some Ritz crackers in a Pokemon Red box (instead of the other way round), and that's it! End of prank. Bon appetit! No Pokemon for you.

wayfinder has a new favorite as of 19:43 on Oct 26, 2015

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

It's great seeing the responses from people who think it's totally harmless. "My parents hosed with me and I turned out just fine! Wait, what do you mean it's weird for me to want to make my kids cry for fun?"

Rysithusiku
Nov 10, 2013

Witness the assless man and despair!
All futures point to a world of filled holes.

chitoryu12 posted:

It's great seeing the responses from people who think it's totally harmless. "My parents hosed with me and I turned out just fine! Wait, what do you mean it's weird for me to want to make my kids cry for fun?"

:jerkbag:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I got a nintendo for christmas that came in a lemonheads box. I turned out reasonable but I don't want kids. Maybe they're related. :iiam:

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Pretty sure thinking you got candy or something mundane but actually getting a video game is "a surprise" not "a prank."

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Fumaofthelake posted:

Pretty sure thinking you got candy or something mundane but actually getting a video game is "a surprise" not "a prank."

Yeah, now a nintendo box stuffed with lemonheads...

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Fumaofthelake posted:

Yeah, that would make the kid pretty drat happy. The same can't be said of packing a Nintendo box with paper or something so you can laugh at your kid getting excited over nothing.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Lemonheads are terrible, you jerks.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.
I'm sure the kid got a real cake in the end. I'm not one of those rear end in a top hat parents who hits their kids, but there is something to be said for kids starting to develop some emotional resilience at some point. The world isn't ever going to be as kind as your parents, so there's no real harm in messing with the kid for a minute before the real cake comes out. Then, the lesson isn't "you can't trust your parents EVER AGAIN." Instead it's, "Sometimes poo poo happens but your parents will be there to help make it right in the end." Yeah, they caused the poo poo in this case, but the kid can still learn not to lose it every time something doesn't go their way for whatever reason.

Then again, the videos of kids getting their faces slammed into cake bug the poo poo out of me. Not because it's cruel (which is arguable I guess), but because it isn't funny. It's not clever. It's loving retarded.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Some good points on both sides of the argument but have you guys considered the fact that no one gives a poo poo?

More nut shots less debating

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

kazil posted:

Some good points on both sides of the argument but have you guys considered the fact that no one gives a poo poo?

More nut shots less debating

Nobody gives a poo poo, that's why there are three dozen posts about it! You're a really good observer :)

Rysithusiku
Nov 10, 2013

Witness the assless man and despair!
All futures point to a world of filled holes.
https://youtu.be/ZyWcr17feeI

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Cage posted:

Lemonheads are terrible, you jerks.

Seriously, name a good yellow candy.

Banana Runts are garbage and basically ruin everything. And no, Butterfinger doesn't count that's just the packaging.

Gettin' mad about candy

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

That is beautiful.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
:laffo:

Racists in Utrecht get confused during an anti-Islam demonstration, start beating each other, cops attend to the matter.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Edward Snowden posts about social justice being a good thing, some delicious gamergater tears in the replies: https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/653708727502151680

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

quote:

A 45-year-old Whitney, Texas, man was arrested Friday on a misdemeanor charge of filing a false police report after officials concluded that it was he who wrote “Black Lives Matter” and other graffiti on his pickup truck as part of a hoax.

Scott Lattin, 45, a disabled veteran, claimed on Sept. 8 that members of the movement against police brutality defaced his family’s pickup truck because it displayed pro-police messages and symbols. He raised nearly $6,000 to help pay for repairs to the truck after a relative set up a GoFundMe account, the report says. Additionally, car dealers and body shops offered to pitch in to make repairs.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/texas-man-busted-for-falsely-accusing-blacklivesmatter-supporters-of-vandalizing-his-truck/

quote:

Lattin organized the fundraiser after claiming last week that vandals spray-painted “Black Lives Matter” across his truck as well as “F*ck the police” because he had decorated the vehicle with the phrase “Police Lives Matter” in support of Harris County Deputy Darren Goforth, who was shot and killed at a gas station last month. Both authorities and conservatives have attempted to connect Goforth’s death with the movement, seemingly without any evidence.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

wayfinder posted:

Edward Snowden posts about social justice being a good thing, some delicious gamergater tears in the replies: https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/653708727502151680

Whole lotta people complainin about losing their right to push others around.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

wayfinder posted:

Christ alive, you could pay an entire Roman legion for a year with all this salt.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

wayfinder posted:

:suicide:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Anti-vaxxers and gamergaters are a match made in heaven.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

syscall girl posted:

Anti-vaxxers and gamergaters are a match made in heaven.

Autists and autist advocates

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

The anti-vaxxer study that showed (AGAIN) that vaccines don't, can't, and never did cause autism was some of the most pure and uncut schadenfreude I've had in a loooooong while.

http://www.newsweek.com/anti-vaxxers-accidentally-fund-study-showing-theres-no-link-between-autism-and-379245

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
This exchange is one of my favourites in the snowden comments

edit: PLEASE SENPAI YOU MUST RECANT

wayfinder has a new favorite as of 20:34 on Oct 26, 2015

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

chitoryu12 posted:

When the apocalypse comes, "Trust nobody" will be the most important lesson they were taught.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

wayfinder posted:

edit: PLEASE SENPAI YOU MUST RECANT

Should I feel bad that most of this poo poo is complete word salad to me