Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
lol indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.
Smoothrich when are you going to make your podcast or Youtube channel or whatever? I feel that would go a long way to help us place you on the Schizophrenic <=====> Dedicated Troll axis.

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

TheTatteredKing posted:

Smoothrich have you considered that you are misinformed instead of literally everyone else?

I watch foreign policy think tanks where the analysts talk about real things, like all the Iranian militias that are spreading everywhere. They are on Youtube and very interesting, because they are actually informative whereas the Free Press is poo poo like Salon.com, a complete Left-Wing Hate Machine nowadays

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

OctoberBlues posted:

Those are pretty lovely stencils.

the one the students for rand did on their own is way better

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Smoothrich posted:

whole buncha poo poo-tarded stuff

:allears:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

richardfun posted:

Sullivan was on Maher's show a few weeks ago, and he still seems to hate Clinton with a the fury of a thousand suns. Seriously, he came across as unhinged when the topic shifted to the Hildebeast.

So my guess is he would twist himself into a thousand knots to justify voting for one of the many Republican candidates who would deny him the right to marry or any other type of spousal-like benefits.

Yeah I can't see him endorsing Sanders...although maybe he would.

I can't see him endorsing a republican, although maybe Kasich?

I guess I found another reason to vote for Clinton...to make Sullivan defend her at some point, which would be lol as gently caress

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I watch youtube. I know what's going on.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Are we sure Smoothrich isn't actually donald trump

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Venom Snake posted:

Are we sure Smoothrich isn't actually donald trump

nah man thats boosted_c5

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Smoothrich posted:

I watch foreign policy think tanks where the analysts talk about real things, like all the Iranian militias that are spreading everywhere. They are on Youtube and very interesting, because they are actually informative whereas the Free Press is poo poo like Salon.com, a complete Left-Wing Hate Machine nowadays

Oh cool I get my political information from the YouTube too.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
where does pewdiepie stand on TPP

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers
How did Teens React to the Iran deal?

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Solid Poopsnake posted:

And you were doing so well.

You had been courteous and receptive to courtesy. You had established trust with an improved quality of posting. This ham-handed segue into a jackbooted invasion of the Middle East... It won't do.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Smoothrich posted:

Whoa, step back fellas! This guy watches think tanks! On youtube!

We're dealing with a pro here, I had no idea.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

William Bear posted:

More details on Jeb's campaign for the forseeable future. It includes a description of his new book, a new video, and a new slogan in "Jeb Can Fix It" for a new tour. He implies he's still a joyful tortoise!

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/jeb-bush-hopes-reset-tour-book/story?id=34726042

Are you loving kidding me

I thought the Reply All cover was a photoshop making fun of how he got all those people's identities thieved this past winter :lol:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzx8KHjQD6c

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Louisgod posted:

lol indeed.

If you read recent history of Russia's foreign policy and conclude "Russia is the good guy!" you're insane. Just read about what Soviets were doing in Afghanistan it was straight up genocide. The Spetznaz attacked the Afghanistan White House aka Tajbeg Palace and slaughtered the entire "Secret Service" defending the palace to kill the President. Millions of civilians died over years of Soviet terror tactics killing civilians and why "AMERICA CREATED AL-QAEDA" is a meme. We tried to stop these guys from Soviet genocide, and Bin Laden attacked America to return the favor like some evil idiot. Bernie Sanders probably blames America for 9/11 just like Bin Laden does. Lyndsey Graham actually seems to give a poo poo about these things so I like him. Mitt Romney was called an idiot for saying Russia was resurgent and going to start attacking poo poo again but Obama is still being "caught off guard" by everything as it happens. Even Trump is a better foreign policy analyst then the Dems have running. Trump was writing in some newsletter "BIN LADEN IS GONNA ATTACK NYC, ALL THE ANALYSTS SAID SO AND I AGREE" so I'll gladly vote for him as Commander-in-Chief of 1000s of nukes and an unstoppable naval fleet

Obama and Hillary are war criminals just like Bush and Cheney were, and American allies think we don't defend them anymore cuz Obama hates our allies and loves our enemies or something. It makes no sense at all, until you "wake up" to it, and why I am a Republican for life now that I have. The Party of Lincoln is not some Fox News spin, seriously

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Extremely woke

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Smoothrich posted:

If you read recent history of Russia's foreign policy and conclude "Russia is the good guy!" you're insane. Just read about what Soviets were doing in Afghanistan it was straight up genocide. The Spetznaz attacked the Afghanistan White House aka Tajbeg Palace and slaughtered the entire "Secret Service" defending the palace to killed the President., millions of civilians died over years of Soviet terror tactics killing civilians and why "AMERICA CREATED AL-QAEDA" is a meme. We tried to stop these guys from Soviet genocide, and Bin Laden attacked America to return the favor like some evil idiot. Bernie Sanders probably blames America for 9/11 just like Bin Laden does. Lyndsey Graham actually seems to give a poo poo about these things so I like him. Mitt Romney was called an idiot for saying Russia was resurgent and going to start attacking poo poo again but Obama is still being "caught off guard" by everything as it happens. Even Trump is a better foreign policy analyst then the Dems have running. Trump was writing in some newsletter "BIN LADEN IS GONNA ATTACK NYC, ALL THE ANALYSTS SAID SO AND I AGREE" so I'll gladly vote for him as Commander-in-Chief of 1000s of nukes and an unstoppable naval fleet

Obama and Hillary are war criminals just like Bush and Cheney were, and American allies think we don't defend them anymore cuz Obama hates our allies and loves our enemies or something. It makes no sense at all, until you "wake up" to it, and why I am a Republican for life now that I have. The Party of Lincoln is not some Fox News spin, seriously

If you hate Russia so much why do you want to vote for someone who's had nothing but good things to say about Putin? :psyduck:

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

If you hate Russia so much why do you want to vote for someone who's had nothing but good things to say about Putin? :psyduck:

Trump is smart, he knows these guys are genocidal maniacs led by unstoppable dictators with huge egos. You have to Praise Mother Russia and respect their leaders but check their power or else they act up by trying to enslave humanity just like Karl Marx says to do

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i looioooooooooove russia i cantt wait to slaughter themmm

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

Smoothrich posted:

Trump is smart, he knows these guys are genocidal maniacs led by unstoppable dictators with huge egos. You have to Praise Mother Russia and respect their leaders but check their power or else they act up by trying to enslave humanity just like Karl Marx says to do

But Putin is on record multiple times saying Communism is a mistake? I'm starting to think your genes might not be as superior as you think.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Smoothrich posted:

If you read recent history of Russia's foreign policy and conclude "Russia is the good guy!" you're insane. Just read about what Soviets were doing in Afghanistan it was straight up genocide. The Spetznaz attacked the Afghanistan White House aka Tajbeg Palace and slaughtered the entire "Secret Service" defending the palace to kill the President. Millions of civilians died over years of Soviet terror tactics killing civilians and why "AMERICA CREATED AL-QAEDA" is a meme. We tried to stop these guys from Soviet genocide, and Bin Laden attacked America to return the favor like some evil idiot. Bernie Sanders probably blames America for 9/11 just like Bin Laden does. Lyndsey Graham actually seems to give a poo poo about these things so I like him. Mitt Romney was called an idiot for saying Russia was resurgent and going to start attacking poo poo again but Obama is still being "caught off guard" by everything as it happens. Even Trump is a better foreign policy analyst then the Dems have running. Trump was writing in some newsletter "BIN LADEN IS GONNA ATTACK NYC, ALL THE ANALYSTS SAID SO AND I AGREE" so I'll gladly vote for him as Commander-in-Chief of 1000s of nukes and an unstoppable naval fleet

you've got a fuckin screw loose pal

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Bryter posted:

you've got a fuckin screw loose pal

More than one, I think.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
YouTube videos count as too much foreign policy experience for Iowa voters

H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan
I can't believe how excited I am about the Jeb campaign!

H5N1 fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Oct 18, 2016

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

H5N1 posted:

I can't believe how excited I am about the Jeb campaign!

"I can't believe he's got Dubya!"

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

Is there a limit to how often you can get probated in the same thread?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I think the onion Biden is real.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Samuel Clemens posted:

The mod or idiot king's patience.

stefania_r
Sep 2, 2011
Smoothrich are you second generation American Polonia or something because nothing you say makes sense

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Bootstrap Ben Carson, not the fastest hands in the west, but the finest.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
top aides have informed me that Papa John is still considering entering the race, and I've also heard that CNBC has a podium waiting for him at the debate, should he wish to attend.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Lastgirl posted:

Bootstrap Ben Carson, not the fastest hands in the west, but the finest.

Wow I was wrong. I guess he's qualified for at least one position in federal government: the official calligrapher.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Smoothrich posted:

Based on my Foreign Policy knowledge, we are going to be sending at least 10,000 troops to Iraq as soon as this administration is out of power and attacking ISIS no matter what politicians say, unless we elect a communist who wants America to fail like Bernie
Joke's on you, Bernie supports airstrikes on ISIL.:v:

Semi-seriously, we're going to be attacking ISIL no matter who's elected, because ISIL is kind of... insanely evil and hosed up.

Samuel Clemens posted:

Nintendo Kid posted:

The mod or idiot king's patience.
Usually it progresses to longer probations (1 week or 1 month) and then to bans, then to permabans/perma-probations if things get really dumb/out of hand. MIGF got lots of probations before finally catching a ban and leaving.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Jeb Bush appears as "special guest" at super PAC event

quote:

The Right to Rise event, a retreat for its top donors, was incidentally held in the same Houston hotel where the Bush campaign was hunkered down for the weekend.

"We have our own invitations, they're in different spots," Right to Rise attorney Charlie Spies said.

Additionally, Spies said, Bush did not ask the donors there for money. However, there was a monetary requirement for attending....

...Right to Rise, which raised more than $100 million in the first half of 2015, is spending large sums in advertising to boost Bush's campaign. The group may further test FEC boundaries by setting up on-the-ground campaign operations in key states, the Washington Post reports.

The two-day Bush campaign event in Houston was designed to assess where Bush's candidacy stands in the face of large-scale staff cutbacks and underwhelming poll numbers, CBS News chief White House correspondent Major Garrett reported. A GOP source who interacts regularly with the Bush campaign told Garrett there is a "donor revolt in progress," as early Bush backers have grown dismayed over the reversal of their candidate's fortunes.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I don't know why they're pretending to tip-toe, the FEC isn't investigating poo poo no matter how egregious

Didn't Jeb hire a new campaign manager from his SuperPAC earlier this cycle even?

edit - I must be hallucinating this, I can't find reference to it anywhere. Move along!

Epic High Five fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Oct 27, 2015

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

*looks up from 6 year old economist magazine*

Did you know Indonesia is at a crossroads?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

If the FEC lets Super PACs fund ground operations, its going to be a disaster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

blue squares posted:

If the FEC lets Super PACs fund ground operations, its going to be a disaster.

"Scott Walker Re-Declares his candidacy"

• Locked thread