Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Oh well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

arnautovic with the longest of walk ups

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
hahaha

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

oh my god hazard is going to cock this up and go to everton isnt he

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Chelsea

bad

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
yessssssssssssssss

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

lol

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Lemon
May 22, 2003

oh yes

Pantsuit
Oct 28, 2013

BUTLAND BUTLAND BUTLAND

TasmanianX
Jan 7, 2009

Just Kick 'Em
YESSSSSS

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!
Well at least Chelsea lost.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

A good consolation

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
:stoke:

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
very good

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Mint
Get hosed jose

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol get hosed Jose

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
nice one Stoke

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy
Oh my god yes

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

A good day.

Bagpuss_UK
May 22, 2001

(NOT BAGPUSS)
Good old cold Tuesday nights in Stoke :)

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

Pantsuit
Oct 28, 2013

like honestly was expecting hazard to bang it in then loving wollschied to sky it or something yeeeeeees boysssssss

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
hmm coincidence?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-34638603

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
lol etc

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I'm not sure I've ever seen Norwich win a penalty shoot out

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
I hope Chelsea never fire Jose and this run of form keeps on going forever

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!
They got mourinho in for the long term meltdown

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
lol jose's brain is completely hosed now

e: might be an old clip? still appropriate

I'm Crap fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Oct 28, 2015

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

loving lol at Chelsea. They put out close to their strongest team too.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

quiet enjoyment posted:

Arsenal completely static. Playing like they're wearing cement shoes. Please end the game now.

They're so prone to these matches where they just absolutely don't show up. It's been this way for years and it's the weirdest thing.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
30 minutes a man down with a striker at right back who can barely walk due to cramp, No problem says Sparky! :stoke:

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Thankfully Chelsea lost again so the attention will be on Mourinho rather than Arsenals incredibly bad performance last night. Injuries and youngsters who'll never play for the club again aside, the worst thing was watching experienced players like Debuchy and Gibbs getting outplayed. Debuchy in particular has been terrible so far this season. Joel Campbell is the most anonymous performer I've seen, he doesn't offer anything. A total myth.

Bielik looked like a proper player though. Great physique and can play a good pass. He might have a future.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

euroboy posted:

Thankfully Chelsea lost again so the attention will be on Mourinho rather than Arsenals incredibly bad performance last night. Injuries and youngsters who'll never play for the club again aside, the worst thing was watching experienced players like Debuchy and Gibbs getting outplayed. Debuchy in particular has been terrible so far this season. Joel Campbell is the most anonymous performer I've seen, he doesn't offer anything. A total myth.

Bielik looked like a proper player though. Great physique and can play a good pass. He might have a future.

Yeah there were far more question marks over the established players and the physio staff last night than any of the fringe players/youth.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

euroboy posted:

Has Debuchy done any of his insane over-aggressive fouls yet? When he was at Newcastle he was one of the dirtiest players I'd seen in ages

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
I will not be attending tonights match as last carling cup match I got moved to a really lovely seat (I sit in the end that the away fans have for league cup matches) and when I saw the draw was boro I thought I'd not bother.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Ninpo posted:

Yeah there were far more question marks over the established players and the physio staff last night than any of the fringe players/youth.

It says a lot about the fitness and commitment of the Chelsea players that Shawcross in his first game back from back surgery played the full 120 fine, Biram Diouf managed to play wingback for 30 minutes with crippling cramps and Stoke were a man down for half an hour while Chelsea looked just as gash at 120 minutes as 12.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Byolante posted:

It says a lot about the fitness and commitment of the Chelsea players that Shawcross in his first game back from back surgery played the full 120 fine, Biram Diouf managed to play wingback for 30 minutes with crippling cramps and Stoke were a man down for half an hour while Chelsea looked just as gash at 120 minutes as 12.

The time and space Walters was given for his goal was one of the most bizarre things I've seen in a match for some time, especially from a Mourinho side. At least four Chelsea players just watched him do it, all from a distance that they could have closed in the time it took him to get his shot away.

Broletariat
Nov 14, 2014

euroboy posted:

Honestly, Gibbs has never been quality. Extremely one-footed and poo poo in the final third. It just shows now that we have Nacho.

Debuchy though... Looks like a broken man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall
Gibbs has never at any point looked like one of the better English left backs and is one of the prime examples of players who got picked way above their ability. He's a quick Hoyte. Meanwhile Cresswell plays all the games and sets up all the winning goals.

• Locked thread