Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ExtremistCow
Oct 15, 2005

air- posted:

Whoa, figured that sherry Atrial would trade for WAY higher.

I love that people nicknamed this "shatrial".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

air- posted:

Whoa, figured that sherry Atrial would trade for WAY higher.

yeah, i was thinking the same thing

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
I've seen it all over the place but I got mine done with FO+.

Imasalmon
Mar 19, 2003

Meet me in the Hall of Fame
You'd think so, but I can't get any bites on it. I enjoyed Sump, and want to try the barrel aged version. I'm not the sort that tries to maximize trade value of stuff, other than just going after things that I want. If anyone has BA Sump, let me know; I'd love to try it.

I'm also after Sunday Brunch, by Kane. I'll offer JK Fen Tao for it.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

Imasalmon posted:

You'd think so, but I can't get any bites on it. I enjoyed Sump, and want to try the barrel aged version. I'm not the sort that tries to maximize trade value of stuff, other than just going after things that I want. If anyone has BA Sump, let me know; I'd love to try it.

fair enough, but has it even been released this year? probably gonna be hard to find if not, plus i'm not sure if we have an St Louis goons... do we?

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Do we have anyone in reasonable distance of Alpine Brewing that they could pick me up a selection of IPAs in a few weeks?

wattershed
Dec 27, 2002

Radio got his free iPod, did you get yours???

a worthy uhh posted:

Do we have anyone in reasonable distance of Alpine Brewing that they could pick me up a selection of IPAs in a few weeks?

Whatcha lookin for?

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

wattershed posted:

Whatcha lookin for?

Whatever's available at some point in the near future when the shipping schedule works out, lol. Duet, Pure Hoppiness, Nelson, etc etc.

wattershed
Dec 27, 2002

a worthy uhh posted:

Whatever's available at some point in the near future when the shipping schedule works out, lol. Duet, Pure Hoppiness, Nelson, etc etc.

They're bottling Hoppy Birthday now too. My schedule is hellacious right now and I'm going to Hawaii for a week soon, but consider me as your guy when I get back around the 25th, if you can wait that long. I live about 20 minutes away from the brewery, which probably puts me as the closest goon in the beer thread.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

wattershed posted:

They're bottling Hoppy Birthday now too. My schedule is hellacious right now and I'm going to Hawaii for a week soon, but consider me as your guy when I get back around the 25th, if you can wait that long. I live about 20 minutes away from the brewery, which probably puts me as the closest goon in the beer thread.

Sweet! Enjoy Hawaii! I'll PM you in a few weeks.

LeafHouse
Apr 22, 2008

That's what you get for not hailing to the chimp!

wattershed posted:

If you end up near Honolulu they've still got Cantillon at REAL. The food there is great too!

wattershed
Dec 27, 2002

LeafHouse posted:

If you end up near Honolulu they've still got Cantillon at REAL. The food there is great too!

BAH I knoooow but it's a family trip and we're hunkering down in Maui which I've heard is a bit of a wasteland aside from the imperial coconut porter from MBC. Stone's distro is big there so from recent reviews it's gonna feel like I've traveled 5 hours to get close to the same beers we get here in SD. It's still 90° here so it seems like we're bringing our weather with us too.

FYAD SECRETARY
Aug 14, 2003

wattershed posted:

BAH I knoooow but it's a family trip and we're hunkering down in Maui which I've heard is a bit of a wasteland aside from the imperial coconut porter from MBC. Stone's distro is big there so from recent reviews it's gonna feel like I've traveled 5 hours to get close to the same beers we get here in SD. It's still 90° here so it seems like we're bringing our weather with us too.

I was in Maui last November and had some decent success with bottles at the Whole Foods by the airport. Nothing really special(I got some Anderson Valley Gose, Knee Deep stuff, and a few locals like Mehana) but definitely the best store that I found to buy beer there. Maui Brewing Company was a cool stop too, they had a cognac barrel aged milk stout that was delicious.

Also if you like Mai Tais, Merriman's in Kapalua makes an amazing one that is really cheap during happy hour and the venue is amazing.

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi

wattershed posted:

Yeah, beer is not particularly good there. The head brewer of MBC left a while back and started Big Island. Their IIPA and porter are available in bombers and worth a try. The porter is pretty much MBC's coconut with coffee added. Good beer.

Also, you can find Logsdon stuff, too.

mrcowcow
Aug 3, 2006

Too shy to call your name, too high to to play this game.
Grimey Drawer
ISO: Bells 30th anniversary and black note

FT: CO beer: Crooked Stave, Avery BA, Funkwerks, etc

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

ISO someone near Sante Adairius for an ongoing trade relationship
FT Philly beer (Tired Hands, Forest & Main, etc), Denver beer (Crooked Stave, Casey, etc), Vermont beer sometimes.. Plan Bee, Brothers Brewing, Cigar City.. A ton of misc stuff.

lament.cfg fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Oct 9, 2015

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
ISO: Mets fan

FT: Temporary Cubs Fan

3 Bottle Shipper of varied local beer at stake on a bet that the Mets lose the NLCS.

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi

Furious Lobster posted:

ISO: Mets fan

FT: Temporary Cubs Fan

3 Bottle Shipper of varied local beer at stake on a bet that the Mets lose the NLCS.

Done. gently caress the Cubs.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

ISO Double Barrel Jesus
FT ??

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Any northern New England beer goons? I'm trying my damnedest to get a couple bottles of Dinner. Had another trade going but the guy ended up not being able to get up there. I have Alewerks Bourbon Barrel Porter and Blue Mountain Dark Hollow on hand from that trade. I can also offer Lickinghole Creek's Coffee Indulgence (500 bottles, released last weekend), '14 Brothers Resolute, and a crowler of Creature Comforts Athena Paradiso w/ guava and passionfruit. I'd love to expand for Epiphany and Swish, both of which are releasing the same day as Dinner.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

ISO Fremont coffee Bourbon Darkstar
FT hugs

Message me and let's work something out.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

HatfulOfHollow posted:

ISO Fremont coffee Bourbon Darkstar
FT hugs

Message me and let's work something out.

I plan on having my parents pick some up for me since they live up there, I'll try to get you one.

edit - poo poo, just realized Total Wine has it available to order on their site, gonna make sure my parents can pick it up and put in an order.

dphi fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Oct 24, 2015

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

You're the best!

dphi
Jul 9, 2001
Despite TW letting me order 4x bottles, they said they only had one left when my parents got there. I'll have them keep an eye out elsewhere but if anyone else can hook Hatful up, please do.

krustster
Mar 26, 2007

But I hope you leave enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your stomach!!!

dphi posted:

Despite TW letting me order 4x bottles, they said they only had one left when my parents got there. I'll have them keep an eye out elsewhere but if anyone else can hook Hatful up, please do.

I also had a chance to order some online but I was like "ehhh do I really need this?" and when I decided a few hours later that I did in fact need it, all gone. Oh well. Are there other variants of it known to be coming this year?

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

krustster posted:

I also had a chance to order some online but I was like "ehhh do I really need this?" and when I decided a few hours later that I did in fact need it, all gone. Oh well. Are there other variants of it known to be coming this year?

I've read that that's the only variant this year. Hoping they do Cinnamon and Coffee BBomb though since that beer ruled so hard last year. That usually comes out in December, I'll be loading up if I can.

Slore Tactician
Aug 27, 2005
MOURN!
Isn't there someone here who lives by the Bruery? I just got an email saying I won the Black Tuesday lottery. If so:

ISO: BT trustee
FT: PayPal+Label+Thank you box

Edit: never mind, found someone!

Slore Tactician fucked around with this message at 09:50 on Oct 27, 2015

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

Slore Tactician posted:

Isn't there someone here who lives by the Bruery? I just got an email saying I won the Black Tuesday lottery. If so:

ISO: BT trustee
FT: PayPal+Label+Thank you box

Edit: never mind, found someone!

If anyone else needs a BT Trustee, I will gladly do it for a label only.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

ISO Black Bottle Count Chocula beer
FT east coast offerings

Where my Fort Collins peeps? Let's do this.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Zam posted:

If anyone else needs a BT Trustee, I will gladly do it for a label only.

I was just about to send you a PM. :)

mrcowcow
Aug 3, 2006

Too shy to call your name, too high to to play this game.
Grimey Drawer

HatfulOfHollow posted:

ISO Black Bottle Count Chocula beer
FT east coast offerings

Where my Fort Collins peeps? Let's do this.

I've got you (assuming it didn't sell out instantly).

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

*Closed*

ISO: 2009 Darkness to be shipped on Monday/Tuesday (Need it Saturday in CA)

FT: BA Xoxoceva, BA Modern Time beers (Stouts and Saisons), Good Beer sours, Home Sour Home, Smog City Cuddlebug, Council Beatitudes, BA Speedway, BA Vietnamese Speedway, BA Numbskull, Sierra Nevada BA Cherry Stout, Highland Park Cherry Spazz/Raised Eyebrows, everything Bruery (RS), Almanac sours, local IPAs (Noble, El Segundo), Kern Citra (after I pickup on 11/21), other California beers that I'm likely missing from the cellar and shelf

Have a large Darkness vertical ('07+) that just lost the 2009, and I'm trying to quickly locate one. Would prefer to expand the trade, but due to time can also just do something smaller.

Zam fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Nov 7, 2015

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

I'll be in Chicago for Black Friday, looking to do some In-person trades. PM or e-mail me at: bagofsunchips[at]gmail.com. I am looking for the following:

BCBS Vanilla Rye
BCBS Regal Rye
BCBS Prop 14/15
BCBS Backyard
BCBS Bramble
BCBS Cherry Rye

For Trade:
Bullfrog Grrrz Kriek b2
Bullfrog Grrrz Berry
Bullfrog Grrrz Aardbei
Bullfrog Grrrz Apricot
Casey Fruit Stand – Nectarine
Casey Family Reserve – Cherry
De Garde – Brun Marron
De Garde – Belle Ensemble
De Garde – Herbes Houblon
De Garde – Dark Harvest
De Garde – Saison Desay Blend 1
De Garde – Others (Will be attending event the week before and can bring back bottles)
Upland Sour Reserve 4
Cigar City BA Big Sound
Cigar City Zhukov
HF Anna
HF Arthur
HF Clara
HF Convivial Suarez
HF Brother Soigne
Witch’s Hat Dragontraxx
Cycle Friday
Troegs BA Troegenator
Kuhnhenn BB4D
Kuhnhenn BBBW
Bells Black Note 12 oz
Dark Horse BB Pt5 (various years)
Odd Side BB Imperial Mayan Mocha

Corb3t fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Nov 7, 2015

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Florida: I need Apple Brandy Zukhov with Vanilla.. Pretty please. PM me.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
Buddy is looking to replace an FO that was damaged. :'(
FT options: VR, Cantillion Gueze & Kriek 355ml, Zima, Black Tuesday and or $$.
Let me know if this interest you.

wattershed
Dec 27, 2002

ISO: 2015 BCBS + variants

FT: AleSmith limited releases (almost all the recent stuff going back a few years), Alpine growlers (the real stuff, not the GF versions), Beatitude variants

San Diego's BCBS distro is always garbage and I don't have the time this year to wait 2 hours in a line for a few bottles of whatever the place I've picked has to offer.

I know a lot of the stuff is not going to be hard to find in many parts of the country but we really get slim pickins around here so I'm going to crack open the cellar a little bit to keep the supply lines open.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
Looking to pick up some things on my list. Things that are marked X & C are not needed.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iDfncSOI0dMeCmvHap6h0sTjoAWNzqOxAByDjLJSbiA/edit#gid=0&vpid=A

I've got 15' BW & BCBS, 14'BW & BCBS, Hellderado, Sucaba, Blushing Monk.
I can also get growler fills of Arizona Wilderness brews and Standard Superstition Meadery stuff.
Let me know if any of this interesting to you guys.

sterster fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Nov 28, 2015

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003
If anyone has extra '15 Bourbon County Coffee or Regal I'd be interested in purchasing or trading for it.

I've got some fresh Heady Topper, 2015 BCBW (8 of them), and about three cases of regular 2015 BCBS, Dogfish Head Fort, and some other random stuff. I'm in the Philadelphia area so I can probably grab you anything local.

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Looking for BCBS Regal as well. Gave up on finding Rare.

Also in the Philly area(well about an hour north).

Have access to Hill Farmstead shelf stuff (Arthur , Anna), also an HF Genealogy, Everett. Also a Bruery RS member. Also have 13,14 and 15 (1 each) of the BCBBWs I'd be willing to package together in a bigger deal if we can agree on something.

Vertigo fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Dec 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
I've got 1 Regal I can let go of. I've got plenty of BCBW & BCBS. I'd be looking for stuff off of this list. Anything that is marked X or C we are not in search of.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iDfncSOI0dMeCmvHap6h0sTjoAWNzqOxAByDjLJSbiA/edit#gid=

• Locked thread