Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I pay with my watch all the time, it's the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Pinterest Mom posted:

your credit card information is never transmitted to the retailer with apple pay, so you're more protected from fraud and marketers can't track you~

this is also why banks are pushing it so hard

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All

The Management posted:

I pay with my watch all the time, it's the best

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!

ZShakespeare posted:

I don't get teh appeal of apple pay. Oh boy I have to reach into my right pocket and tap my phone instead of my left pcket to tap my wallet

the ide as is u dont haev to carry ur wallet at all idiot

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

another solid quarter

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!

zen death robot posted:

I think you posted something about not needing your wallet but you know IDs are a thing.

where do u live where u need u rid on you at all tiems while on foot

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

zen death robot posted:

I think you posted something about not needing your wallet but you know IDs are a thing.

most of us don't actually live in a 1970s warsaw pact place, we don't have to show our papers on a regular basis

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
leave wallet in car. if u rgoing to a bar or something then take your wallet obviously. for the restof the 99% of ur life you arne tgoing to a bar leave wallet in car.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Stux posted:

leave wallet in car. if u rgoing to a bar or something then take your wallet obviously. for the restof the 99% of ur life you arne tgoing to a bar leave wallet in car.

leaving your wallet in the car is loving retarded and ppl who do it are too. thats a stone cold fact. its little surprise that you, the dumbest motherfucker on this board does it.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
im assusming you need ur driver id on u when u drive in teh us i dont knwo though at least over here youwouldnt eve nedd it in your car either

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
u don't need ur id if mom is driving u.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!

Smythe posted:

leaving your wallet in the car is loving retarded and ppl who do it are too. thats a stone cold fact. its little surprise that you, the dumbest motherfucker on this board does it.

i dont be cause i dont have to show my id on commandn like whaever orwellian hellholes u all live in

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Stux posted:

i dont be cause i dont have to show my id on commandn like whaever orwellian hellholes u all live in

the most boring, repulsive, and unwanted autistic reject lives a life with zero spontaneity, what a shocker. The pathetic lonely cretin lives a life of such drudgery he or she never encounters anything unexpected outside of his commute between home and work. All he needs is the a frown, his loafers, and the odor he brings with him on his or her person.

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
herse a pro tip: dont ever leave anythign in your car ever

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
apple music is literally buffering and this is not something i have had happene with any other program for years. like my music plays for 10 seconds then pauseses and skips. i'm on a desktop connected with ethernet. what the gently caress tim

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!

Smythe posted:

the most boring, repulsive, and unwanted autistic reject lives a life with zero spontaneity, what a shocker. The pathetic lonely cretin lives a life of such drudgery he or she never encounters anything unexpected outside of his commute between home and work. All he needs is the a frown, his loafers, and the odor he brings with him on his or her person.

what uennxpected evnent would require the suse of my id

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

Smythe posted:

lol u got hosed byt that autoban thing too

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

timb said the chinese phone market would have contracted if not for the iphone, which grew 120%

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Smythe posted:

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
whenever i buy my wines at teh supermarket they ask me for id because im so young and beautiful

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
praise be to smythe

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Smythe posted:

pretty ownage posting by the smythster

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

Pinterest Mom posted:

your credit card information is never transmitted to the retailer with apple pay, so you're more protected from fraud and marketers can't track you~

Um I don't give a poo poo about this nerd poo poo it just works

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
is appl watch good yet

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

Cocoa Crispies posted:

it's faster than chip and signature by an absurd margin, even when you count the part where you just click your wrist and contort yourself to mash your wrist up against the terminal

Lol chip and signature, gg America

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!

Kirk posted:

is appl watch good yet

it is iand alwasy ahs been

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
does it still look stupid and is it still slow as poo poo

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Kirk posted:

does it still look stupid and is it still slow as poo poo

it owns

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Millstone posted:

:patriot:

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Kirk posted:

is appl watch good yet

No.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Kirk posted:

is appl watch good yet

it will never be good because it's a loving watch.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Millstone posted:

mf why is the goddamn card insertion point on the bottom of the reader wtf america

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."
you can use the apple watch to tap in and out of the tube now, which is great. i mean, you can also use contactless payment or an oyster card, but tapping in with your watch is pretty dope.

cept this:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
While the iPhone continues to soar, iPad sales dropped for the seventh consecutive quarter and were down 20% compared to the 2014 fourth quarter. The company did not state how many Apple Watches it has sold.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
lol @ the watch

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
the watch is good actually

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
but not as good as a retina macbook pro

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

echinopsis posted:

While the iPhone continues to soar, iPad sales dropped for the seventh consecutive quarter and were down 20% compared to the 2014 fourth quarter. The company did not state how many Apple Watches it has sold.

everyone is unsure what to do with their 4ses that have been destroyed by ios 7+ so they are panicking and buying iphone 6ses. meanwhile everyone has realized how pointless anything beyond basic web browsing is for a tablet so theres no reason to upgrade.

lol @ not releasing watch sales. they must be insanely bad.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Turns out iPads that are a few years old are still needs suiting for browsing and netflix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
they're ok for looking up a thing every now and then but regular browsing and Netflix? lol no

• Locked thread