Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

I've only seen a bit of the videos, but so far everyone looks exactly like they do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

expensive jeans
Jun 20, 2003

Jesus christ, no amount of Allrecipes episodes could've prepared me for that fish jello. :stonk:

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Jesus Christ, STOG's story is more offensive and tasteless than I could have ever imagined. It's also funny as gently caress.

Tempo 119
Apr 17, 2006

Chris Collision is really good at making the humdrum parts of his story sound funny.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

J and Chris are both fantastic additions to the family.

Also mid-/late-90s me is mad jealous of Bozarth's hair.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Tempo 119 posted:

Chris Collision is really good at making the humdrum parts of his story sound funny.

Now the F Plus just needs to find a way to get Poncho Martinez on the show, his dramatic readings are the highlight of his sporadic IDEOTV appearances.

Madtrixr
Nov 27, 2010

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Jesus Christ, STOG's story is more offensive and tasteless than I could have ever imagined. It's also funny as gently caress.

It's either a troll or someone who doesn't quite doesn't understand how the world works. Either way, like you said, its loving funny.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
STOG is almost better as a dog than as a cat.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Madtrixr posted:

It's either a troll or someone who doesn't quite doesn't understand how the world works. Either way, like you said, its loving funny.
Y'all don't know how to be cool because you're stuck in an attic hiding from nazzys.

Madtrixr
Nov 27, 2010

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Y'all don't know how to be cool because you're stuck in an attic hiding from nazzys.

It's true, it makes me sad that I can't go to applebee's or have penis in the vagina sex like sonic and amy do.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I don't understand how anyone could think that STOG's story was serious, or feel anything less than pure euphoria when watching him read it regardless.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Mods change my name to Anne Frank the Hedgehog tia

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Between Nazzys, Rizza, and Gizza, F Plus Live 4 has a running theme of incorrect double-z's.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

WU TANG
WU TANG
WU TANG
WU TANG

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
it took me a depressingly long time to realise bipartisanship was a pun

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
Chris Christie, or as he's known on the F-List: Big Daddy RINO.

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
WELL IF THIS WEREWOLF IS NOT THE ONE FROME THE PET SHOP THEN WHERE IS IT

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Finally got around to hearing Bunnybread's intro to the audio version and, uh... wow.

But why the Hüsker Dü pun? They weren't a '90s band! :tizzy:

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Finally got around to hearing Bunnybread's intro to the audio version and, uh... wow.

But why the Hüsker Dü pun? They weren't a '90s band! :tizzy:

Hell, baby. I don't know poo poo about no alt/punk stuff.
Also, I kept thinking of more horrible names as I was doing the recording and that thing could have ended up being 20 minutes long if I didn't exercise a lot of self control.

Some of the cut-for-timers:

JNCOFUBULUGZ

Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky, Mike, Ralph and Captain Planet Too.

Ain't Nobody Jortin' Around.

We're Still Rocking the Rachel Green!

pi minus .03

Micro Machines of Loving Grace

Cypress Over the Hill

The Skinny Steven Seagals

I really have a problem with this poo poo.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Bunnybread posted:

Hell, baby. I don't know poo poo about no alt/punk stuff.
Also, I kept thinking of more horrible names as I was doing the recording and that thing could have ended up being 20 minutes long if I didn't exercise a lot of self control.

Some of the cut-for-timers:

JNCOFUBULUGZ

Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky, Mike, Ralph and Captain Planet Too.

Ain't Nobody Jortin' Around.

We're Still Rocking the Rachel Green!

pi minus .03

Micro Machines of Loving Grace

Cypress Over the Hill

The Skinny Steven Seagals

I really have a problem with this poo poo.
This is the exact opposite of a problem :allears:

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
This week also brings us a new IDEOTV on Condominium, which is apparently about New York yuppies buying a condo and doing lots of drugs. That's all I gathered from Chris' Plot In 60 Seconds.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

X-Ray Pecs posted:

This week also brings us a new IDEOTV on Condominium, which is apparently about New York yuppies buying a condo and doing lots of drugs. That's all I gathered from Chris' Plot In 60 Seconds.
Apparently a lot of lazy/groanworthy indie rock references too.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

This is the exact opposite of a problem :allears:

Oh, I don't know about that. I think I'm due for an intervention....

Beige Zombie

"Hey, have you seen the Matrix?! It really makes you think, man, like seriously"

Gravity Killing Me Softly

The-Skinny-Ones-From-Wilson-Phillips

Sonic Youth is wasted on the young, bah!

(What's the Tori) Morning Amos?

Mother Love Bone Thugs N' Harmony

Jesus Jooones and Me! Tell each other fairy tales.....

Dawson's (career) Peak

Fiona Snapple

Patiently Waiting on The Downward Spiral Sequel

Ace of 3rd Bass

Crash Test Dumbasses

Right Said Zed's Dead

This whole thing started because Kumquatxop had a friend who was starting a 90s cover band and he thought we might be able to offer a few helpful suggestions on the name. Soon after, my illness was unleashed.

By the way, I think it was Johnny Toast that did Husker Don't (so blame him for that anachronism, bamina) and Nutshell Gulag was behind the brilliant Urkel Jerks. The lady don't just cook inspired garbage; she thinks it, too.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

X-Ray Pecs posted:

The only way that could end well is if it ends like High-Rise with people living in a column of poo poo, eating each other's dogs and roving the building in tribes.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Bunnybread posted:

Jesus Jooones and Me! Tell each other fairy tales.....

not Me And Jesus Jones, We Got A Thing Going On?

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

You should have a band off with JimmyFranks. Ska bands versus 90's cover bands (though there's probably some overlap)

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Spaced God posted:

You should have a band off with JimmyFranks. Ska bands versus 90's cover bands (though there's probably some overlap)

I know there was a 90's cover band that was already featured in one of the ska cover band segments, I think from F Plus Live 2.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

X-Ray Pecs posted:

I know there was a 90's cover band that was already featured in one of the ska cover band segments, I think from F Plus Live 2.

episode 100 intros

DO YOU LIKE ADOLF FUCKIN HITLER

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
As soon as Babylon 5 was mentioned I knew that Harry Potter thing was going to go somewhere horrible. It did, then it got even worse :cry:

Also there's a shocking lack of Portaxx in the latest live show. More Portaxx please.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 09:24 on Oct 30, 2015

Champeenship
Oct 9, 2012
Let's hear about some dumb patents:

http://thefpl.us/episode/192

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Oh wow, all those times that Boots said "Rocks dislocation by hydrosonic effect,plant" were straight off the page.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
All the idea episodes are summed up with part of MAGIC TRASH's description: I THINK EVEN THE PRESIDENT WOULD LIKE MY IDEA.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
It's possible some of these people are patent squatting. Particularly the guy who patented the chip that holds all your data. If and when someone actually produces something like that, he can claim to have patented the idea and threaten to sue for an easy payout. Happens all the time, really.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Lemon's hysterical laughter when Bunnybread describes the hydraulic dildo is probably the biggest laugh I've ever heard, ever.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
I'm glad I had Bunnybread's exact same reaction to the "Green Energy" joke.

Working at a card game store is the worst.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

Aaron Sorkin is Dozerfleet?? :tinfoil:

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Pixar was probably offput by the description of purple pens.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Hydraulic strap on dildo for synchronizing movement between two women.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

To be fair, Dozerfleet's version would probably be infinitely less didactic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
Dozerfleet would make a good (if unbelievable) SVU episode.