Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lynza
Jun 1, 2000

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."
- Robert A. Heinlein
I like all of you assholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

He's not your buddy, guy.

He's not your guy, friend.

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!

El Jebus posted:

He's not your guy, friend.

He's not your friend, buddy.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Lynza posted:

I like all of you assholes.

Even when we smell funny and have helmet hair?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I like motorcycles. They're my only friends.

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker

What happened the time you thought that was the case for your TDM?

I had to commute by public transport for a week. :(

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
i'm so angry that that guy sucks dick at riding

or i just like making fun of idiots

vote ben carson 2016

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

No. 6 posted:

I like motorcycles. They're my only friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCrPPqm52DU&t=24s

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
lots of arguin' going on ITT and I'm just like

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

I tolerate most of you. :glomp:

M42
Nov 12, 2012

gently caress all y'all

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
M42 in an argument

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI0i_tL-8aU&t=150s

M42
Nov 12, 2012

That's why I wear my helmet 24/7

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

race tires on road are a great idea, ask me!

I don't know what I just watched but that was fantastic.

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard

Shimrod posted:

Whoah, how's the weather under that rock?

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Shimrod posted:

:catstare:

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

M42 posted:

gently caress all y'all

M42 please approve of me.

M42
Nov 12, 2012

t:mad:

Koruthaiolos
Nov 21, 2002

M42 and Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester in a fight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCnRQHQQi1M

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Look I'm not short I'm just skinny. Valentino is skinny. You got a problem with Valentino?

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Look I'm not short I'm just skinny. Valentino is skinny. You got a problem with Valentino?

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Well, that's certainly another thing burned into my retinas that I wish I had never seen.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

gently caress all y'all but especially gently caress you

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

digging into your personal collection i see

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

EX250 Type R posted:

digging into your personal collection i see

Don't judge me.

http://youtu.be/ph7BfQlBkk8

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Magical.

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
So some flappy oval office somehow got a hold of my revzilla account and tried to send himself a new pipe for a 2016 Z800 (my cc was saved) but they caught it in time.

The funny part is that I have his entire name and address now. The bad is that I don't think the San Diego PD considers this a report-able offense.

How do I make this poo poo pot feel some pain?

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!

Razzled posted:

So some flappy oval office somehow got a hold of my revzilla account and tried to send himself a new pipe for a 2016 Z800 (my cc was saved) but they caught it in time.

The funny part is that I have his entire name and address now. The bad is that I don't think the San Diego PD considers this a report-able offense.

Outside of passive aggressive stuff like "boxing" (USPS lets you order a bunch of boxes for free) or sending various free religious texts (including the Koran), not much I guess.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Razzled posted:

How is this not reportable?

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

builds character posted:

How is this not reportable?

I imagine it's tough to prove that the person who ordered it is actually the same person of the destination. Since IP matching isn't perfect and easily circumvented. Also the fact that I'm still financially whole.

BlackLaser
Dec 2, 2005

YF19pilot posted:

Outside of passive aggressive stuff like "boxing" (USPS lets you order a bunch of boxes for free) or sending various free religious texts (including the Koran), not much I guess.

http://shitsenders.com/

Some gorilla poo poo.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Razzled posted:

Put up fake craigslist ads for ridiculous deals on cars, etc. Use his contact info.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Chichevache posted:

Put up fake craigslist ads for ridiculous deals on cars, etc. Use his contact info.

Missed Connections.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Missed Connections.

Those too. I posted one once as a cute 19 year old who wanted to broaden her sexual horizons. My friend got a lot of dick pics sexted to him.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Razzled posted:

I imagine it's tough to prove that the person who ordered it is actually the same person of the destination. Since IP matching isn't perfect and easily circumvented. Also the fact that I'm still financially whole.

Someone dumb enough to get stolen goods sent to themselves is also dumb enough not to cover their tracks. Also even though you suffered no financial loss there's still an offence there (several in fact) so Plod should be interested, especially as it should be an easy collar to help their stats.

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Chichevache posted:

Missed Connections.

Please do these

Dellikose
Oct 10, 2003
Glitter Bomb

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Stupid oval office award of the morning.

Texting with both hands while driving a kid in the front seat. :fireman:

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Is that... Florida Woman?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Surely Florida Woman would be making pancakes or something ridiculous like that rather than merely texting (a feat any old dumbass can accomplish)