Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
How do you guys get so many stones?

I've Z-Cleared the entire map and gotten all the stones from the missions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Ross Angeles posted:

We're idiots who buy our stones.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

New Leaf posted:

We're idiots who buy our stones.

:homebrew::hf::homebrew:

Got myself a Dabura! He seems pretty good, +25% ATK passives tend to elevate characters. Shame he's AGL, I already have a drat good AGL setup.

His links? :mediocre:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I'm glad I ground out those medals now because Full Power Bojack is going to be so good for until I get SSRs.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Rolled a multi-pull for the hell of it:

Not bad by any means, but I was hoping for something Buu saga.

On a lighter note, I maxed out Jackie Chun finally, so he replaced Gohan on my team for Teq. At this point I need to farm Hercule for zenny because holy hell stuff is super expensive to awaken!

Drowning Rabbit fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Jan 10, 2016

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Ross Angeles posted:

I'm sitting on 100 stones, which I've been saving up for the RoF/BoG events, so I can do some multipulls. I've never bought any stones, mostly just kept them stocked up from missions/map clearing. I've also Z-Cleared it though, so I won't be getting many more until we get some new maps (though I do have the 100 day login bonus tomorrow, which I might use on a single-pull) .

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

cptn_dr posted:

I'm sitting on 100 stones, which I've been saving up for the RoF/BoG events, so I can do some multipulls. I've never bought any stones, mostly just kept them stocked up from missions/map clearing. I've also Z-Cleared it though, so I won't be getting many more until we get some new maps (though I do have the 100 day login bonus tomorrow, which I might use on a single-pull) .

I'm attempting to save all my stones I get now for the resurrection f machine when we eventually get it. I should still have enough levels to z-hard clear to get back to 100 stones. Just going to need some extra will power!

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Why is Nail an Extreme character? I only Awakened him to do the S Int group mission. What a letdown..

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

New Leaf posted:

Why is Nail an Extreme character? I only Awakened him to do the S Int group mission. What a letdown..

That's weird. My Nail (Facing Fate) is S Int.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

cptn_dr posted:

That's weird. My Nail (Facing Fate) is S Int.

This is the SR, Call of Duty. I have a Phy Vegeta that's Super too, so I guess some are messed up and they never bothered to fix them. I don't think 16 should be considered evil either but meh..

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

New Leaf posted:

This is the SR, Call of Duty. I have a Phy Vegeta that's Super too, so I guess some are messed up and they never bothered to fix them. I don't think 16 should be considered evil either but meh..

While I can see Vegeta going either way, Nail? Not so much. I guess there was a little bit of time before they teamed up he wasn't really on the crew's side... But that is stretching it.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?

New Leaf posted:

The SR TEQ Vegeta (Genius of War) is also Super. Which I found odd, but now makes sense.

I also just did a friend multi-summon and get a SR Burter(knew there was a chance of getting SR but I had never seen one). Meaning I can finally make a Ginyu Force Team, although 2 of them will only SR* instead of SSR*.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Got my 100 Day Login Bonus!

With my five stones, I made a single pull and got... R Krillin.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I need 2 Mech Friezas and had my first Frieza/King Cold combo fight ever. Dropped a training item. gently caress.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I think I'm going to just stop playing until we get a new event for now.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Aurora posted:

I think I'm going to just stop playing until we get a new event for now.

But dude, think of that sick daily log-in bonus! You could get 7000(!!!!!!) Zeni!

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

cptn_dr posted:

Got my 100 Day Login Bonus!

With my five stones, I made a single pull and got... R Krillin.

You and me both.

Although, that R Krillin gets me one red character closer to finding that Super Red mission. ONE MORE.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Yay new story content soon!

I didn't quite do a multi but threw enough money at it to get a couple pulls. Lots of rare junk and 2 Kid Trunks, who is pretty okay.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
If you guys like all the flashing colors and slot machine natures of gacha games, then check out Final Sky. They're closing down at the end of November, so they're just giving away tons of stones and made pulls cheaper. Game's kind of fun, but obviously I wouldn't get too attached.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Oh neat, Android 13.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Another huge data download...and "Coora" in the summon.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Oh hot drat. You all better play quick too because everything is half stamina and double Rank EXP.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Oh man, can't wait to get to the office to do this all day instead of actual work!

Also, check out the King Kai mission rewards! They're really stepping up their game.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Sweet sweet dragon stones. And fun new missions. Good times ahead.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
Z-HARD does not gently caress around on these new missions.

Trying to finish the last section on Z-HARD without an item - that's a tough one.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Is 13 farmable or do you just get one for those two difficulties and then as a mission reward? Don't have a UR teq yet.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
For some reason the "Kamehameha" link doesn't work anymore. I tried it with a few different characters but I couldn't get it to trigger.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Ammat The Ankh posted:

For some reason the "Kamehameha" link doesn't work anymore. I tried it with a few different characters but I couldn't get it to trigger.

It only links when they're performing the Super.

Arbetor
Mar 28, 2010

Gonna play tasty.

Webbeh posted:

Z-HARD does not gently caress around on these new missions.

Trying to finish the last section on Z-HARD without an item - that's a tough one.

The only way I see to do it is with a pretty beefy mono-teq team on The Challengers, and you will need a good friend and a bit of luck. The Challengers is the only one where you won't be wading through multiple 4-5 awakened saibamen battles. I was able to squeak through the fight with a pair of Final Form Frieza super attacks.

You will definitely want Super Teq fighters to tank his hits, since his first round super will hit for 25k-ish, and his regular attacks are around 12-13k. You are only going to get a few rounds before you die or need to heal.

Good luck.

Edit: Or, you can use a Agility attack reducing character (Chilled) for leader and get more than three turns to kill him. Maybe. 20k on the initial super attack, 7k on a regular attack, 15k on a secondary super attack.

Double edit: If you can get a friend with Chilled, it reduces the initial super to around 16k, and further attacks to between 1.5k to 4k. Still risky since you won't have any +atk or +HP, but it should be doable in an attempt or two once you get the right friend. Also, I have no idea how -atk is calculated.

Arbetor fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Oct 28, 2015

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
The good news is - I finished all three chapters at all three difficulties.

Now, to collect dokkan awakening medals!

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

If you have TEQ Android 17, he seems like he'll be a good leader for that mission (I'm working my way through hard right now, so I haven't gotten to that fight on Z-Hard).

I hope we get Ginyu Goku as a character. Then you might be able to have a team full of Goku's. I'm also disappointed that we didn't get more Dragon Balls.

I wanted more missions, but I really don't think I want to run these missions on Z-HARD twenty times to complete them.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Cozz posted:

I hope we get Ginyu Goku as a character. Then you might be able to have a team full of Goku's. I'm also disappointed that we didn't get more Dragon Balls.

That would own, but you can field an entire team of Gokus already. Goku, Kid Goku, Kaioken Goku, Super Saiyan Goku, Super Saiyan 2 Goku, Angel Goku. Pretty heavily weighted toward AGL though.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Cozz posted:

I wanted more missions, but I really don't think I want to run these missions on Z-HARD twenty times to complete them.

It's cumulative, so it should be pretty easy if you've already farmed them for stones.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Webbeh posted:

It's cumulative, so it should be pretty easy if you've already farmed them for stones.

So it's "20 on Z-hard" rather than "all on Z-hard 20 times each"?

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

cptn_dr posted:

So it's "20 on Z-hard" rather than "all on Z-hard 20 times each"?

Yep. Enjoy!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Did my Full Power Bojack's Dokkan just take out 2 enemies somehow? :stare:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Did a multi-pull because building up the stones was easy enough, got an SR Int Piccolo and my first natural SSR, Perfect Cell. :toot:

e: The Big Bad Bosses link seems kinda bad though, which is one of the things I was hoping he would help out my Bojack with :(

Aurora fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Oct 29, 2015

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Aurora posted:

Did a multi-pull because building up the stones was easy enough, got an SR Int Piccolo and my first natural SSR, Perfect Cell. :toot:

e: The Big Bad Bosses link seems kinda bad though, which is one of the things I was hoping he would help out my Bojack with :(

Perfect Cell was my first (and only so far) natural SSR. He's really really good, and the Kamehameha and time traveller links make him pretty great to use alongside Gokus, Trunks, some of the Androids and a bunch of others.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

I'm glad that I misinterpreted the MIssions, although now I'm back to having no more missions to complete, other than grind the 4 android awakening medals (I already had enough Goku's from beating up Jackie Chun a lot). Even a team of 4 lvl 100's and 2 80's had some trouble beating some of the missions without using items though (Cell hit for more damage than my team's max hit points against a non-strength character, and Bardock).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf

Aurora posted:

Did my Full Power Bojack's Dokkan just take out 2 enemies somehow? :stare:

Dokkan supers hit every enemy on the field.