Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA
Iunno, while I can see her ending up on top punching Rose in the face a lot, she still may very well get subbed; she's been careless leaving her limbs out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Thug rose is lovely enough to get stalled out against the cage or slowly ground down in the scrambles, page is lovely enough to get tagged or subbed. Seems like a compelling fight

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
Paige managed to awkwardly take down Felice loving Herrig and grind out a convincing but unspectacular win, and was getting outstruck in a back and forth fight by Kailin Curran. She also took three rounds to sub Alex Chambers. Why the gently caress is anyone excited about Paige? Is it because she's twelve years old and might get better or something?

Straw-weight is a shallow goddamn division full of terrible fighters, but Van Zant is showing no signs of being an exception.

Snowman_McK fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Oct 29, 2015

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
This halloween im going to be Indiana Jon Jones. It's the same as dressing as Indiana Jones but every once in a while you throw your whip in a random direction and then tell everyone you're a changed man.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Intel&Sebastian posted:

This halloween im going to be Indiana Jon Jones. It's the same as dressing as Indiana Jones but every once in a while you throw your whip in a random direction and then tell everyone you're a changed man.

Oh my god

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I'll also be going in blackface, as well.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

SteveOGrossi posted:

Per @ArielHelwani, Rashad Evans would like to fight Alexander Gustafsson next.

That.... doesn't seem like a good idea

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

fatherdog posted:

[url=https://twitter.com/SteveOGrossi/status/659532025406226432]

It's a terrible fight for Rashad but I would enjoy watching him get destroyed.

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!

fatherdog posted:

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

fatherdog posted:

Rashad has a death wish now apparently. Also Sergio Petris wants Louis Smolka which seems like a real step down for Smolka.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Le Saboteur posted:

Rashad has a death wish now apparently. Also Sergio Petris wants Louis Smolka which seems like a real step down for Smolka.

Doesn't he have cariaso lined up though?

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
Rampage calls Chael on Twitch

Chael weighed 244 at one point :eyepop:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Poirier Duffy added to 195

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

195 is looking like a good rear end card more and more everyday.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

EmmyOk posted:

Poirier was wise to not take the Parke fight.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
Paige is decent and has a crazy motor, she's young and should improve her skills. I think rose may not have an answer for her pace. Rashad should fight gus because he's going to get boxed up like nog and bader did, but this time he's probably gonna get stopped. I don't care who weidman supports for president, he's cool regardless (I stopped doubting him and joined the team)

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

tesilential posted:

Yeah, Van Zant is going to walk right through Thug Rose.

Which will make the UFC happy.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Tim Kennedy is a cool guy for sure

TAP: What do you think of Chris Weidman's new American flag Reebok sneakers?

Kennedy: Ugh, those sneakers are horrible. Let's say I'm driving down the road and I see an American flag, it's sunset and they forgot to take the flag down, I'm going to knock on your door and be like, 'Hey man, you probably forgot to take your flag down. Is it okay if I go ahead can take it down and fold it up for you, so that you can put it back up tomorrow?' I'm that guy, and I'm not so wacko that ... when Chris Weidman won the title [against Anderson Silva] and he draped himself with the flag, I thought that was an amazing moment. People are like, 'Oh no, he's not supposed to do that!' No man, it looks awesome! God bless America, and we've got an American champion; let's celebrate this for a second! But, there has to be a little bit of taste and discretion about when and where. It's like a thing right now to walk on or step on the American flag. You do that in front of me, I'm going to pick you up and I'm going to beat the dude holding the phone with you. It's pretty awesome when you can beat a dude with another dude, and I'd totally love to do that.

TAP: Like pick them up Incredible Hulk style and pull a Loki-smash on them?

Kennedy: Yeah, Loki is kinda just like whipping them about, my intent would be to hurt both of them. Hulk was just having fun, I'm going to damage both of these people. So yeah, shoes with an American flag that you're going to be walking around on are not okay with me. But whatever, you just keep on with your bad self, Reebok! You guys are nailing it, nailing it!

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Wait is there like some protocol in America that a flag is not supposed to fly over night or something?

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Le Saboteur posted:

Wait is there like some protocol in America that a flag is not supposed to fly over night or something?

yes. only from sunrise to sunset but if you're that extra ounce of patriotic you can fly it at night only if it is illuminated

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

-Atom- posted:

yes. only from sunrise to sunset but if you're that extra ounce of patriotic you can fly it at night only if it is illuminated

Huh, I don't think that's a thing in Canada. Although people don't tend to fly flags off their porches here as readily as they seem to in the US.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Skip My Posts posted:

It's pretty awesome when you can beat a dude with another dude, and I'd totally love to do that.

Phrasing aside I agree with Tim that those shoes are horrendous

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
There is a flag protocol here in america, but it is not law, you can do whatever you want

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
would tim kennedy try to beat up don frye for putting his balls in american flag shorts?

mewse
May 2, 2006

Le Saboteur posted:

Huh, I don't think that's a thing in Canada.

Have you considered violently assaulting someone for stepping on the Canadian flag because that's also a thing that Kennedy just illustrated

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLok-MyQ3uk

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Skip My Posts posted:

Tim Kennedy is a cool guy for sure

TAP: What do you think of Chris Weidman's new American flag Reebok sneakers?

Kennedy: Ugh, those sneakers are horrible. Let's say I'm driving down the road and I see an American flag, it's sunset and they forgot to take the flag down, I'm going to knock on your door and be like, 'Hey man, you probably forgot to take your flag down. Is it okay if I go ahead can take it down and fold it up for you, so that you can put it back up tomorrow?' I'm that guy, and I'm not so wacko that ... when Chris Weidman won the title [against Anderson Silva] and he draped himself with the flag, I thought that was an amazing moment. People are like, 'Oh no, he's not supposed to do that!' No man, it looks awesome! God bless America, and we've got an American champion; let's celebrate this for a second! But, there has to be a little bit of taste and discretion about when and where. It's like a thing right now to walk on or step on the American flag. You do that in front of me, I'm going to pick you up and I'm going to beat the dude holding the phone with you. It's pretty awesome when you can beat a dude with another dude, and I'd totally love to do that.

TAP: Like pick them up Incredible Hulk style and pull a Loki-smash on them?

Kennedy: Yeah, Loki is kinda just like whipping them about, my intent would be to hurt both of them. Hulk was just having fun, I'm going to damage both of these people. So yeah, shoes with an American flag that you're going to be walking around on are not okay with me. But whatever, you just keep on with your bad self, Reebok! You guys are nailing it, nailing it!

God I hate Tim Kennedy.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

I don`t mind when people wear their flag in victory, but I do think its funny when they wipe their noses / opponents blood off with them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxIaNdHsnxE

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Anyone got a gif of Romero sparking him out?

eine dose socken
Mar 9, 2008

Ewar Woowar posted:

God I hate Tim Kennedy.

Let's hope he gets knocked out again.

When is his next fight?

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
"I pledge alleigance to the flag and the flag alone. I honor it with my life. I will die for the flag. I want to gently caress an M-16 before I die (for the flag, heroically)" - Excerpt from page 67 of the special Tim Kennedy Oath

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
People can't handle Tim Kennedy

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

-Atom- posted:

Weird, isn't the entire national anthem about the flag flying all night?

Tim Kennedy : Just a dude who'd love to beat some dudes with some other dudes. No gay stuff bro.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I was just about to call someone out on twitter for stealing this then realised it was you, it was that funny.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

You're also supposed to have boy scouts burn your flag if it is ever allowed to touch the ground. Flag protocol is extremely stupid and pointless.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

-Atom- posted:

People can't handle Tim Kennedy

Actually one of the funniest events of last year was someone handling Tim Kennedy

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I would be totally ok if all of Tim Kennedy's opponents cheated in some way but ended up starching him in the end. It would be just.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Triticum Guzzler posted:

"I pledge alleigance to the flag and the flag alone. I honor it with my life. I will die for the flag. I want to gently caress an M-16 before I die (for the flag, heroically)" - Excerpt from page 67 of the special Tim Kennedy Oath

Lol

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
The culinary union showed up in force to today's NSAC meeting. The public comment period could be amusing.

edit: limited to 3 minutes per person

edit2: well that was disappointing, its already over, I guess they weren't all there to participate in the public comments

Northjayhawk fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Oct 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Bluedeanie posted:

You're also supposed to have boy scouts burn your flag if it is ever allowed to touch the ground. Flag protocol is extremely stupid and pointless.

• Locked thread