Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

trem_two posted:

I think the issue is more of which opponents Dybala is chosen to start against. He plays just a few minutes against Inter and then Gladbach in the CL (when Juve went scoreless in both) but gets 90 minutes against Atalanta and Bologna on either side of those matches.

He's been the best attacking player and people just want to see him in the biggest/toughest match ups.

Pretty much this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

It'll be hard to ignore Dybala from Allegri's point of view after Zamp called him out and then he scored a screamer. He won't get dropped until he's hurt, I think.

So, until wednesday?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
It took 7 appearances before Felipe Melo was sent off.

He's gone soft man.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Both he and Mancini missing Inter-Roma, so gonna reiterate: grats Roma on their Scudetto :)

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Goal by Handanovic

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

canepazzo posted:

Goal by Handanovic

Good reaction save, but Destro should've done better there I think

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Destro you useless oval office

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Yeah, pretend I just had said this instead

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner

Gigi Galli posted:

A thousand times gently caress Destro

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Rossi got sacked from Bologna, making this the second time he got fired from a team due to Ljajic (getting punched 3 years ago, providing the decisive assist yesterday).

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
This Genoa situation...

quote:

It’s reported Genoa President Enrico Preziosi has sold around 50 per cent of the club to Giovanni Calabṛ.

The patron has been in negotiations to sell a stake in the Grifone for several weeks, but it later emerged that Calabṛ had been sentenced to six years and four months imprisonment for bankrupting the company Algol.

The court in Monza found that Calabṛ had employed his Kurdish friend Mario Saeed to act as a fake Sheikh with oil money from Dubai, in order to impress investors and strip the company of its assets.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

trem_two posted:

This Genoa situation...

loving lol. Genoa is hosed.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

canepazzo posted:

Rossi got sacked from Bologna, making this the second time he got fired from a team due to Ljajic (getting punched 3 years ago, providing the decisive assist yesterday).

Hahaha.

Donadoni is goofy, but a decent replacement I think? One of the names I recognize more. There was a shot in the dark rumor that Montella would eventually fill the role, which would be funny.

Also this would make sense if you spoke Albanian (or as much as I do) but it's a parody of a song that's pretty famous.

Donadoni Vija Vija, eshte Bolonga, eshte banjoja

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Healbot posted:

It's literally the exact same situation as Parma, Calabṛ is to Preziosi what Manenti was to Ghirardi. Like someone found the script for a movie and decided to film it twice just changing names, locations and year.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Healbot posted:

This is definitely happening, and it's sad because Genoa are Italy's oldest club and being taken apart by scammers is an absurd way to go. I hope some lunatic like Ferrero takes over, though Ferrero apparently had a million Euros in assets frozen yesterday for tax evasion.

It's all falling apart!!!!!

fake edit: Vicenza's time to shine

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Someone quote my post about preziosi from a few pages ago, I'm phone posting

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i'm not watching but i see pjanic scored. i'm gonna take a wild guess and say it was a free kick

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

poo poo

that was sick and unstoppable really but still, Juve look toothless up front and it's the typical "dominate, don't score and then concede" bullshit we have seen so much this season.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Sounds like Allegri is bad again

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

trem_two posted:

Sounds like Allegri is bad again

This stadium is where he died when he was at Milan so he must be really scared today.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
This is wild speculation but I'm going to wager that Calabro saw Donnie Brasco and that's where he got the idea to pull off his own Abscam.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abscam#Operation

Seltzer fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Oct 28, 2015

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Seltzer posted:

This is wild speculation but I'm going to wager that Calabro saw Donnie Brasco and that's where he got the idea to pull off his own Abscam.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abscam#Operation

This has been happening in Italy since Italy was a loose federation of states ruled by foreign monarchs.

I'm not able to watch any of the games but I'm glad Milan is sitting at 0-0 because as the game wears on it becomes increasingly likely that Birsa or Paloschi will score a sick goal in the 89th minute.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Grats Roma on their scudetto!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Can't watch the games either but I just got cock teased by my football Italia app telling me about all these tasty goals I can watch and nothing is fuckig there.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Gigi Galli posted:

This has been happening in Italy since Italy was a loose federation of states ruled by foreign monarchs.

Using non-arabs as arab stand-ins in order to swindle people has been going on that long?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Ok I had still been in denial, but now I accept the truth that Juve are not good anymore.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Seltzer posted:

Using non-arabs as arab stand-ins in order to swindle people has been going on that long?

Venice and Naples dealt extensively with the Arab world when they were sovereign states so almost certainly yes.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Also, never in doubt :smuggo:

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Cippalippus posted:

Bologna - Inter: Bologna is bad, even at home.
Atalanta - Lazio: Atalanta is unpredictable, esp. at home.
Hellas Verona - Fiorentina: foreigners looking for a team to hate should choose Hellas or Napoli. They're bad anyway, but Fiorentina likes to loses easy games for no reason other than infuriating Canepazzo and the rest of their supporters.
Napoli - Palermo: I doubt that Napoli will lose this, but they're still my most unfavourite team.
Roma - Udinese: Unless something strange happens, this should be in Roma's pocket.
Sassuolo - Juventus: If you're italian and know about Sassuolo you're probably wondering why they're in Serie A, but anyway they have 3 more points than Juventus, which nearly won the Champion's League last year. Reality stranger than fiction.

Right about all except Juventus :smug:
It's still totally open.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

lol loving chievo have more points than Juve a 1/4 of the way through the season

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

4 scudetti in a row is a lot, 5 would be too selfish #FairPlay

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Cippalippus posted:

Right about all except Juventus :smug:
It's still totally open.

You, I like you

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Just saw some highlights and who the hell is showing Berardi and Sansone how to take these free kicks?

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Just saw Sansone's kick. Nice!
Players of Sassuolo are so young that Buffon probably tried to hold the hand of a midfielder instead of that one of the children mascots when entering the field.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Hegay posted:

Allegri is insanely bad.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Easy there buddy https://streamable.com/1eyw

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

He mad, is it from not starting?

Also sometimes I forget how short he is and I just want to see him and Insigne at a club acting tough.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

He mad, is it from not starting?

Also sometimes I forget how short he is and I just want to see him and Insigne at a club acting tough.

He's mad because he just realized he still plays for Napoli

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

This is a cool stat:

We have now had 99 Serie A games this season and only two ended 0-0.

• Locked thread