Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I doubt it's what the person who made it was thinking but that photoshop posters thing of What If Alex Had A CBS Sitcom Called "So That's A Thing" is more or less perfect. So much win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The best part of Until Dawn playthrough was all the nervous laughter and half jokes Alex would pepper in conversations while trying desperately not to squirm or jump too much during all the scary parts.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Alex sucks so much, and not in a funny way at all.. I just want him to stfu most of the time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

His awesome voice being at the perfect register and volume at all times that if him and someone who is about to say something funny start talking at the same time the other person feels compelled to shut up. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Alex sucks so much, and not in a funny way at all.. I just want him to stfu most of the time.

It's hard to take in huge doses but there's something to be enjoyed about Alex and his quirks.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plus I'm fascinated by his confidence in his own sense of humor and social skills considering he admits in almost every video he's been in that until he became an adult he had no friends or close relationships at all.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That said, his rear end is going down if I ever see him because talking stale rear end trash about an awesome game like Phantasmagoria 2 is a drat crime.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The first time he said in his comedy voice "Guys, I don't think this game is that good" even though I knew it was coming, my blood boiled.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Let's be real folks: the Gilbert Godfrey voice is awesome, but Alex sucks balls.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's also epic that you can see but also hear the way he starts moving his body and face around when you can tell even he knows he's stumbled onto a level above his usual material.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't think it happens in this video but there's this scene in the game: https://youtu.be/AnhI-5cuhiI?t=2h56m29s

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
drat i dont think Alex Navarro is gonna show his face again around here after he reads those posts

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I didnt like Alex at first but hes really grown on me

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't believe they don't like Trevor. He's awesome.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

It's also epic that you can see but also hear the way he starts moving his body and face around when you can tell even he knows he's stumbled onto a level above his usual material.

lol

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Wormskull posted:

It won't be as good without the Snide Dog but good Lord... My prayers were answered. Thank you based Vinny.

Holy poo poo. The original was epic as hell though.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Wormskull posted:

It's hard to take in huge doses but there's something to be enjoyed about Alex and his quirks.

I think Vinny plays off him kind of well but yeah he makes me feel as tired as he looks and sounds.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Commercial announcer man's voice, over montage of Alex Navarro speaking on camera at various venues and in-office features:] Our Halloween edition takes us to the spooky world of awkward interactions and horrible workplace environments.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

alex sounds like a fuckin frog so i always imagine the famous pepe when i hear him talk

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

alex sounds like a fuckin frog so i always imagine the famous pepe when i hear him talk

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sometimes he also sounds like he's dumping in his cargo shorts so I like to pretend either that or the frog.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Yeah. Well, -PpFfFFttbtbBFfbfbbf.. PFFFRRRRTTTttgghdh- Auhhhh. That's a thing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Especially when you see him and his crazy stance he's in where he doesn't look very comfortable and sort of like he's showing off his arm muscles with his back straight stiff but your watching the game and you hear the pooping voice so it's just the vague sense of him in that pose... Hell yeah.

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah. Well, -PpFfFFttbtbBFfbfbbf.. PFFFRRRRTTTttgghdh- Auhhhh. That's a thing.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Alex is self-aware enough to save him imo. I really enjoy every member of the Beastcast and feel they have a smooth pleasant rapport with one another.

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

Yeah alex is a chill sincere dude which I did not understand before gbeast became respectable. Quit being being mean!!

And as the dude above said, they play off each other very well.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Vinny can save any room.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

[as alex melts into a puddle of piss and poo] uhh yeah i dont think the developers thought this through...

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
true, but alex still owns

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I was not ready for the Doctor Vinny segment and I am very glad for the Doctor Vinny segment.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Tender Bender posted:

Alex is self-aware enough to save him imo. I really enjoy every member of the Beastcast and feel they have a smooth pleasant rapport with one another.

agreed

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Brad with a classic to start the ActRaiser vid

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The WWE 2K16 video is kind of awesome.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

yea ok posted:

Brad with a classic to start the ActRaiser vid

Sweet Quake II hat

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

The WWE 2K16 video is kind of awesome.

Yeah. but I wish they had spent more time in the creator and community creations because its great to hear vinny's reaction to that stuff.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lol when Austin saying that he's gonna get a little salty in the Rocket League QL leads to Vinny asking him if he's a potato chip and if he's oily and crunchy as well while the other guys laugh uncomfortably.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

"You got that cheddar? You gonna get some... sour cream?? MMmmmm. Anyway..."

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The Babes of UPF

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dan debuted in a California indie wrestling promotion yesterday as a millenial yuppie heel manager and he distracted the ref and slid an iPad over to the guy he wanted to win for him to beat the other guy over the head with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

His gimmick wasn't especially exciting though. Going in the ring and talking about how rich he is and then prowling around the outside with a phone in one hand and an ipad in the other and google glass glasses on telling the 8 year olds in the front row to get jobs.