Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Walruses already grew a mustache to hide the terror

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

mind the walrus posted:

2 pieces of straight racism and 1 piece of borderline racism repurposed from a 13 year-old Chapelle's Show. We're technically making progress. :golfclap:

Wait which one is from Chapelle's Show? And I see four racist ones. Fat Asian baby, "wing wing wing", Kevin hart/chicken and "greedy Jew gesture" child.

And yes that screen cap is pretty depressing. That's what passes for comedy these days. :smith:

Content:

gently caress you Google.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Ugato posted:

gently caress you Google.

Looks like Google parsed that as "funny pictures...NOT!" memes.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Ugato posted:

Wait which one is from Chapelle's Show?

The Stevie Wonder "blind but not black" joke. Granted it might have also been a joke applied to Wonder back in the 70s but my point stands that it's old af.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Dick Trauma posted:

Says the monster... :rolleyes:

"Monster??" You racist. I can't help the four different places I was born in anymore than I can help that my body is covered in stitches. The term is Flesh-Golem American. And another thing, for a guy named "Dick Trauma", you sure are pretty blase about someone you think has "Monster strength" punching you in that region...

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

mind the walrus posted:

The Stevie Wonder "blind but not black" joke. Granted it might have also been a joke applied to Wonder back in the 70s but my point stands that it's old af.

Nah that's definitely a Chapelle's Show joke. Somehow I missed it entirely.

The drat bear. Fine, I give up google. You win.

Ugato has a new favorite as of 02:49 on Oct 29, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

sticklefifer posted:

I enjoy this. It's dumb as gently caress but I enjoy it.

We all secretly like dumb puns and dad jokes, and threatening each other with severe bodily injury for them.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

How long did this take to get to reddit's front page?

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

Pretty sure taking this guy up on his offer will result in a 100% chance of jizz in the gnocchi.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

mind the walrus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK1Pjgix79k

stubblyhead posted:

Pretty sure taking this guy up on his offer will result in a 100% chance of jizz in the gnocchi.
Or a really bad case of ... herpes.

You thought I was going to say crabs, didn't you?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

No poo poo, if my son made that effort slide show, he'd get thhe loving game.

He'd also get told to source his facts.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I'd buy the kid the game, and tell him he has to write at least 1 page of real constructive thoughts on the matter for every hour of play.

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

mind the walrus posted:

I'd buy the kid the game, and tell him he has to write at least 1 page of real constructive thoughts on the matter for every hour of play.

Nah just assign him research essays on various things related to the game and tell him he only gets the game if he does well on all of them. Human trafficking, the War On Drugs, organized crime, whatever you can come up with until he gives up.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I wouldn't even want him to give up I think it'd be a nice way to help limit his playtime. If he wants to 100% that fucker he better be ready to write his dissertation alongside it.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

A Pug Plug?

nocal
Mar 7, 2007

Soulex posted:

A Pug Plug?

butt pug

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

Soulex posted:

No poo poo, if my son made that effort slide show, he'd get thhe loving game.

He'd also get told to source his facts.

When I was 10 I made a hefty PowerPoint presentation for my mom about why we shouldn't go stay at her friend's cabin for the fourth of July. My argument was pretty simple: we lived in a firework friendly county surrounded by Indian reservations packed with the good stuff. The cabin was in a strict no-fireworks area with no reservations for hours. The chance to handle explosives was the only reason i really liked the holiday, but it was such a great reason that the 4th was and is my favorite week (go hard or go home) of the year. I argued my case passionately. There were images, sounds, and the sickest of transition effects.

We went to the cabin.

On the other hand my mom still calls the idea "awesome" and remembers the presentation better than I do, so it made an impression.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I made a PowerPoint for my dad to let me buy GTA3.
He told me to send it to his work email.
He never looked at it :smith:

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
I had a short-lived gig teaching grad students in research disciplines how to design slide decks that communicated well and wouldn't put people to sleep when I was in grad school for interaction design, and that kid's Powerpoint is probably more visually interesting than 90% of my students' were. :v:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Oh god, I've had nightmares about this

Dr. Phildo
Dec 8, 2003

Except the heaven had come so near,
So seemed to choose my door,The distance would not haunt me so

Soiled Meat
Game or no game I want to beat the hell out of that kid.

door.jar
Mar 17, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

Oh god, I've had nightmares about this

Me too, who puts the toilet paper that far forward compared to the toilet? SERIOUSLY!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Even if this is one of those photos taken before installing the stalls it is still baffling. All those people would still hear anyone in the stall. Okay, maybe it's not a meeting room with an inexplicable bathroom stall, but a very large bathroom with a bunch of chairs being stored in it. But who has a bathroom that big?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Angela Christine posted:

Even if this is one of those photos taken before installing the stalls it is still baffling. All those people would still hear anyone in the stall. Okay, maybe it's not a meeting room with an inexplicable bathroom stall, but a very large bathroom with a bunch of chairs being stored in it. But who has a bathroom that big?

And with a window in the door.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Ladies and gents, thank you for coming to this rear end-wiping seminar. If you'd just take your seats, we can get started shortly.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Is that Chris Christie's toilet room I've been hearing about

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

Angela Christine posted:

He graph on the wall is what made me cackle. Are theyneasuring production there or something?

Vic Boss
Jan 19, 2007

:ocelot:
You're pretty good.
:ocelot:

Dr. Phildo posted:

Game or no game I want to beat the hell out of that kid.

You want to beat the hell out of a 13 year old kid for making a PowerPoint.

Seek help.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Vic Boss posted:

Seek help.

The real author lied about it to get internet points on imgur.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

A-B-C. A-always, B-be, C-crapping. Always be crapping! Always be crapping!! A-I-D-A. Attention, interest, dookie, action. Attention -- do I have your attention? Interest -- are you interested? I know you are because it's gently caress or walk. You crap or you poo poo some bricks! Dookie-- have you made your decision for CRAP?!! And action. A-I-D-A; get out there!! You got the prospects comin' in; you think they came in to get out of the rain? Guy doesn't walk on the lot unless he wants to go to the bathroom. making GBS threads in there, waiting for you to leave the room! Are you gonna stay there? Are you man enough to stay there? (to Dr. Phildo) What's the problem pal? You. Dr. Phildo.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Vic Boss posted:

Seek help.

Not sure about beating but I'd sure as hell steal his lunch money. I guess this is what happens when nerds or geeks manage to stop LARPing long enough to procreate.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Get the kid to write a comparison of all the bad and illegal stuff you do in GTA with real life and what the consequences are for each.

Then ask him what is better, meth or weed

smoke less weed, more meth. You get stuff done

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Limbo 2 looks cool.

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time

monkeytennis posted:

Not sure about beating but I'd sure as hell steal his lunch money. I guess this is what happens when nerds or geeks manage to stop LARPing long enough to procreate.
I don't want to interrupt your jumping to prove how much of a nerd you aren't on this comedy internet forum, but giving powerpoint pitches is less a nerd thing and more a corporate nouveau riche thing, duder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barbed Tongues
Mar 16, 2012

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

nerd you aren't

Plus, who actually stops to procreate? Just write the spawn into your character backstory and keep on trucking, newb.

• Locked thread