Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Binary Badger posted:

originally found by Neddy Seagoon, crossposted from PYF's cosplay thread..

Original page here: https://twitter.com/AnimeLab/status/658144595075842048

That is some legit cosplay. A+

Covok fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Oct 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
I wonder what that Genos' arms are made of.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
8/10 would be perfect if the Saitama was just standing there looking bored instead of holding a pose.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Nahxela posted:

It's made of JUSTICE and :words:

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Nahxela posted:

Probably one of the thermoplastics cosplayers like.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I believe it.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

AnonSpore posted:

8/10 would be perfect if the Saitama was just standing there looking bored instead of holding a pose.

My thoughts too.
If I were the Saitama I'd probably put a tonne of foundation on my head to look flat as possible too.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
The manga flipbook was somehow better animated than the anime's tree scene but "The Punch" was pretty hilarious and made up for it. I didn't think they'd put in the technical difficulty panel which was great.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
This week's episode was: really good. I like how, as usual, Saitama's motivation is somewhere between "nonexistent" and "maybe the wrong reason". The tree bouncing scene wasn't as good as the manga, yeah, but I was super impressed by the scenes that were just Sonic doing super speed stuff on his own. They did a really good job with like crazy distortions and weird angles to convey a sense of just ludicrous velocity.

Saitama's kinda bored lovely cartoon faces were great, as usual. I really enjoy the tonal-shift reactions that you get when Saitama is just like ":coffeepal:", and his opponent starts freaking the gently caress out.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Sonic came off as being extra creepy with his weird rear end smile

cyrus_zane
Mar 28, 2014

Nahxela posted:

Modern Art.

In all seriousness though that cosplay is amazing.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Just saw the latest episode. I forgot about Hammerhead being attacked by the people he stole the suit from. I wonder if they're related to Metal Knight.

Also, is it just me or is that King in that shot?

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Covok posted:

Just saw the latest episode. I forgot about Hammerhead being attacked by the people he stole the suit from. I wonder if they're related to Metal Knight.

Also, is it just me or is that King in that shot?

Yeah, it's probably King. In the manga, both in the original web versions and the collected volumes, King made a cameo in this chapter, along with Charanko.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

It's funny because I just read the bit where those two dudes show up and I still was moderately surprised by them.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

That also reminded me that the big robot that wanted to collect data on King was also part of "The Organization"

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I want to see Saitama punch The Organization.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
He punched the Organ in this week's episode. Close enough.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
i liked the piggy bank next to Saitama tv

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Im Genos' frizzled hair in the background of Dr. Stench's lab.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

muike posted:

Im Genos' frizzled hair in the background of Dr. Stench's lab.

I know, I saw you! You made that scene!

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Kuvo posted:

i liked the piggy bank next to Saitama tv

You mean the... PIGGY BANCON?

novaSphere
Jan 25, 2003

I still maintain that Sonic must be, at least in a tiny bit part, inspired by Lampo the Hypersonic Boy:

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

novaSphere posted:

I still maintain that Sonic must be, at least in a tiny bit part, inspired by Lampo the Hypersonic Boy:

Gon's teenage years sure get weird.

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Kild posted:

Gon's teenage years sure get weird.

The art is too good to be Togashi's.

In fact, I think Murata should move on to HunterxHunter after One-Punch Man. Unfortunately Murata would catch up faster than Togashi puts out new issues.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Jimbot posted:

In fact, I think Murata should move on to HunterxHunter after One-Punch Man. Unfortunately Murata would catch up faster than Togashi puts out new issues.

Madhouse already did HXH.

oilatsnep
Sep 5, 2011

Kild posted:

Madhouse already did HXH.

Madhouse did the anime, I assume Jimbot is talking about manga

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

oilatsnep posted:

Madhouse did the anime, I assume Jimbot is talking about manga

gently caress the manga just watch the anime

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Actually you should read the manga too

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I refuse to read a manga written by a rock human.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Waffleman you gently caress read the manga

RyuujinBlueZ
Oct 9, 2007

WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Kild posted:

gently caress the manga just watch the anime

I was going to complain that I really want to, but One Punch aside I generally can't get into subbed anime, only to realize that Viz just announced a dub for Hunter x Hunter so...I guess dreams do come true, stay in school, don't do drugs.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Lol i have to see the dub for HxH

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Jimbot posted:

That art is nowhere near Togashi's even on a strictly technical level

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Togashi's art is pretty good when he isn't submitting napkin scribbles because why the gently caress not; the art that made it into the volume releases is usually rather good.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Yeah no one draws a delicious turkey dinner like Togashi.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

http://tonarinoyj.jp/manga/onepanman/82/

Murata's latest update

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Geez Murata I know you're a perfectionist but 5-6 pages every couple of weeks does not make for good pacing.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
Still better paced than Paranatural.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

His specials all seem lengthy enough and well drawn too but at this point in time, I'd rather have lengthy chapters and specials at this length.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I never thought I'd see a manga have DBZ-paced filler.