Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

You need to find the gyms that the Japanese Muscle dudes go to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
The Billy Herrington gym.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Drinking Girls is life.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

K. Flaps posted:

The Billy Herrington gym.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I love good smile company

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

figma Billy Herington, perfect posing of a dashing body.
That body... that appearance... they truly are mystical. The well-known idol from NicoNico Douga, the "underwear wresting aniki", Billy Herrington is back again as a figma, this time around wearing a Halloween costume!
Using the smooth yet poseable joints of figma, you can act out various wrestling scenes.
A flexible plastic is used for his breast muscles and biceps, allowing the proportions of his beautiful body to be kept, without compromising the posability.
Still the only figma to have shown his bare body, allowing for even more thriving poses!
His underwear is identical to that which appeared in his videos, and there are two variations to switch between - the wrestling pants and the ones worn underneath them. A skin-colored pair is also included for an even more naked appearance.
A shower-room paper craft is also included.
Comes with a poseable figma stand that makes it possible to recreate various scenes.

Zweihander01
May 4, 2009

In Training posted:

[me pretending I know how much a gym membership costs while slurping down a 72oz cup of Dr. Pepper and double fisting Big Macs] Holy poo poo :stare:

The one I go to is $25 a month, but it's cash-only and a pay-as-you-go thing so slightly more expensive. They're a tiny local gym though, if I wanted to go to a Retro Fitness instead I'd have to pay $100 just to sign up and then $20 a month.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
yyeeeeesh yeah if i lived in japan i'd just...buy free weights and just run around the block a lot, that's really expensive for a gym that's not guaranteed to have anything more than treadmills or cycles

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Sono is best girl.

z0glin Warchief posted:

Note that all of the machines are treadmills/bikes/etc. There is a severe lack of heavy things to pick up :(

Why even go then? Is there some problem with jogging outside or is it just a social thing?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I hope someday to love something as much as Micchan loves beer.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

chumbler posted:

I hope someday to love something as much as Micchan loves beer.

I love Micchan.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
it is clear what you must do

you must become beer.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Gyra_Solune posted:

yyeeeeesh yeah if i lived in japan i'd just...buy free weights and just run around the block a lot, that's really expensive for a gym that's not guaranteed to have anything more than treadmills or cycles

According to One-Punch Man, you don't even need the free weights.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Over here normal prices are about 200€ per three months, or about 600-700€ per year, for a fully-equipped gym with access to a pool and sauna. And they go down a bit when there are special deals (I'm currently on a yearly plan I got for 25% off).

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Mikl posted:

Over here normal prices are about 200€ per three months, or about 600-700€ per year, for a fully-equipped gym with access to a pool and sauna. And they go down a bit when there are special deals (I'm currently on a yearly plan I got for 25% off).

Wgat the gently caress.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

K. Flaps posted:

Wgat the gently caress.

Yeah, that sounds about right. My gym when I lived in Germany was about 70€ per month. Though, that did come with a free personal trainer for the first month to gauge your fitness level and assign a proper routine.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

AlternateNu posted:

Yeah, that sounds about right. My gym when I lived in Germany was about 70€ per month. Though, that did come with a free personal trainer for the first month to gauge your fitness level and assign a proper routine.

This - there's always a trainer present to help you out it show you how to do things.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

AlternateNu posted:

According to One-Punch Man, you don't even need the free weights.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
zoglin, please post the comics. :(

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Tch, ruined another one....

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

I'm not dead, just supes busy :(

Should be back to postin the comics mid-December.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

z0glin Warchief posted:

:dance:

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

z0glin Warchief posted:

take it easy and good luck with work

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Davincie posted:

take it easy and good luck with work

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Yukari shittake mushroom and gun battery, zoglin.

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Well, it took a month longer than expected, but eyy I'm back.

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

It'll be on batoto at some point too.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

Hell yeah, some drinkin girls. Thanks

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Huzzah! posted:

Hell yeah, some drinkin girls. Thanks

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Doner kabob is the most correct and good food.

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Mors Rattus posted:

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

:same:

I'm glad you're posting the comics again, zoglin. Thanks for all your work. :toot:

Mors Rattus posted:

Don't move to England, the only country in the world where every single kebab place is trash. :(

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I would like some better yakisoba, please

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

buzmeg posted:

Of course, you can solve the too much water problem by just adding more scotch. :)

This solution works for most problems in life FYI

Lemon Curdistan posted:

Don't move to England, the only country in the world where every single kebab place is trash. :(

Except this one, maybe :smith:

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Jostiband posted:

Except this one, maybe :smith:

English kebabs are the food people use to puke up their booze at 4am, so technically "more Scotch" is the solution. At the very least, you won't be able to taste it. :(

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I wish I knew a place that served Loco Moco.

I want to try Hawaiian cuisine.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Mors Rattus posted:

More correctly known as the 'donner and chips please mate, oh and a can of tizer'

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Welcome back :)

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Mors Rattus posted:

Döners were a regular part of my diet when I still lived in Rostock. And the only place in DC area that serves half-decent döners is a 25 minute drive away. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Drinking Girls is still so good. Thank you, z0glin.

• Locked thread