Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
sorry for doxxing Ninpo

Danny Hornby, from Fleetwood, Lancashire, was forced into hiding by death threats after posting a picture on his Twitter page of a tattoo on his back which reads '96wne'.

The letters 'wne' are thought to stand for 'was not enough'.

This was a sick reference to the 96 Reds fans who died at the FA Cup semi final between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest on April 15, 1989.

The tattoo sparked outrage among internet users who threatened to injure and even kill him.

Hornby, 22, reported to be a Manchester United fan, has apologised for the wording and vowed to remove the tattoo. But police urged him to move out until the uproar dies down.

Police had to step in because 22-year-old Hornby, from Fleetwood, Lancashire, feared for his life after fleeing his home with his girlfriend.

His parents, mother Kath and father Garry and younger sister Laura, have also moved out of the terrace house after the address was put on scores of internet ­forums.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l#ixzz3pnOWsMbD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
I support making thin skinned english people who love pretending to be offended real mad

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Offensiveness aside, it sucks that the internet makes it possible to ruin an entire family's life just because their dumbass son and brother decides to get a lovely tattoo.

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
maybe he just really enjoyed the euros

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

JFairfax posted:

sorry for doxxing Ninpo

Danny Hornby, from Fleetwood, Lancashire, was forced into hiding by death threats after posting a picture on his Twitter page of a tattoo on his back which reads '96wne'.

This was a sick reference to the 96 Reds fans who died at the FA Cup semi final between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest on April 15, 1989.

The tattoo sparked outrage among internet users who threatened to injure and even kill him.

Hornby, 22, reported to be a Manchester United fan, has apologised for the wording and vowed to remove the tattoo. But police urged him to move out until the uproar dies down.

Police had to step in because 22-year-old Hornby, from Fleetwood, Lancashire, feared for his life after fleeing his home with his girlfriend.

His parents, mother Kath and father Garry and younger sister Laura, have also moved out of the terrace house after the address was put on scores of internet ­forums.

My police protection housing is pretty awesome tbh

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

JFairfax posted:

sorry for doxxing Ninpo

What a loving moron

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i love when tabloids are like "this guy did a dumb thing and is receiving death threats, here's an article fanning the flames and also giving his full name, age and location"

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Plus you can always rely on scousers to turn up the outrage to 11 can't you.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

monkeytennis posted:

Plus you can always rely on scousers to turn up the outrage to 11 can't you.

More like 39

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Hegay posted:

More like 39

:drat:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Hegay posted:

More like 39

fuckin hell

boeing troll
Mar 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Hegay posted:

More like 39

Lmao

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

Hegay posted:

More like 39

loving hell.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Hegay posted:

More like 39

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
idgi

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002

Juve merda

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Chelsea DNA

Toronto Police Dept posted:

The Toronto Police Service is alerting the public to a Sexual Assault investigation.

It is alleged that:

- on Saturday, July 25, 2015, a 21-year-old woman, along with a friend, met two men in a nightclub in Toronto

- the two men accompanied the women to one woman’s residence

- once inside the residence, the two men sexually assaulted one of the women

The two men have now been identified, and arrest warrants have been issued for
Lucas Domingues Piazon, 21, and Andrey Da Silva Ventura, 22. They are both wanted for:

1. Sexual Assault

Both men are from Brazil. They were in Canada as participants in the 2015 Pan Am games as members of the Brazilian Pan American football (soccer) team.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I swear to loving god it's always two players and one woman. They physically incapable of having sex with a woman without one of their friends being there.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
well one of them has to hold her down duh!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odZeT8T88f8

Luke Smith
Aug 6, 2015

by Cowcaster

blue footed boobie posted:

I swear to loving god it's always two players and one woman. They physically incapable of having sex with a woman without one of their friends being there.

If you're good pals with a dude this is just how it works

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Luke Smith posted:

I've had someone pull up a chair and watch but never did anything else really.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Its hard to get the right camera angles on your own

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Lucas Piazon is a class football.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Couldn't decide which thread this fit best in http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34670639

Trabzonspor's Club President locks the referee and his team in the stadium because they didn't give his team a penalty which might have won them the game. They only get released when the President of Turkey gets involved personally.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Luke Smith posted:

Andrey Da Silva Ventura: [coming out of the prison showers, all wet with his clothes torn] Do *not* go in there! Wooooo

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Yeah I don't get it. If I were a famous athlete I'd go for the exact opposite

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
You'd go for a man? Haha

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

Breath Ray posted:

You'd go for a man? Haha

Lol

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
this is exactly why justin fashanu killed himself.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I think it's because he never wanted to hear AWWOOOOOOGAAAAA again

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
Eva Carneiro to sue Jose Mourinho as well as Chelsea

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Julien Laurens ‏@LaurensJulien 34s35 seconds ago
Remember Mathieu Valbuena's sextape blackmail attempt? Well, Karim Benzema has been taken into police custody this morning in relation to it

What the hell

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lmao

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

euroboy posted:

Remember Mathieu Valbuena's sextape blackmail attempt? Well, Karim Benzema has been taken into police custody this morning in relation to it

What the hell

this story is going to be brilliant

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

euroboy posted:

What the hell

I know what you mean. No way is that under 140 characters.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall
If you've been blackmailed by known child fiddler Benzema you've probably misbehaved

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Spangly A posted:

If you've been blackmailed by known child fiddler Benzema you've probably misbehaved

Valbuenas gf looked pretty hot and Benzema is a known retard, I'd say Mathieu should feel pretty good. Although its probably some loving group sex thing. Together with Cisse, who was arrested? and interviewed about this by the police earlier as well.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Aren't they all millionaires? Why are they blackmailing someone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

JFairfax posted:

Aren't they all millionaires? Why are they blackmailing someone?

Syncopated posted:

Benzema is a known retard