Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Love Stole the Day posted:

What in the gently caress is this audio supposed to be?

you don't recognize your own posts when they're read aloud?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Tonight is Monday night and I'm gonna play Elite Dangerous while drinkin coffee and listening to country music. I will also play Undertale.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bolverkur posted:

Tonight is Monday night and I'm gonna play Elite Dangerous while drinkin coffee and listening to country music. I will also play Undertale.

Ban for posting in this thread outside of the weekend

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Love Stole the Day posted:

What in the gently caress is this audio supposed to be?

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

dragon_ball_z_scream_9-RA_The_Sun_­God-952538986.wav

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

apropos to nothing posted:

you don't recognize your own posts when they're read aloud?

Well loving played, sir

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Taking an own like a boss.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I picked up Shadow of Mordor when it was on sale last week and been playing it, gonna play some more tonight, it's fun. i liked the batman games more but I'm not that far into this one yet

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
im prolly gonna be playing isaac all drat day.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The phantom pain.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

As soon as I get home from work it's definitely gonna be Isaac

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Isaac & Final Fantasy XIII-2

Snackula
Aug 1, 2013

hedgefund wizard
My turn to finish Life is Strange. It's kind of loving me up how these kids keep remniscing about their childhood memories from 2008.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Path of Exile and maybe some Vermintide tonight.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Kazvall posted:

Path of Exile and maybe some Vermintide tonight.

How good is act 4?

I'm playing Isaac/Dragon Quest VI

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

How good is act 4?

Not sure yet. That's why I'm playing again. Will let you know when I get further into the content. A lot of the more balance oriented changes seem great and I'm going through HC with fire totems and zombies so far.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
I've never played a Disgaea game before but I heard the new one has a demo out on ps4 so I might give it a try

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

apropos to nothing posted:

I've never played a Disgaea game before but I heard the new one has a demo out on ps4 so I might give it a try

if you enjoy grinding to make your numbers go up Disgaea is basically as good as it gets

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The nice thing about Disgaea is that you don't really have to grind to get through the story, but if you like obsessing over stats and mechanics in RPGs you can do the bonus content.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

The nice thing about Disgaea is that you don't really have to grind to get through the story, but if you like obsessing over stats and mechanics in RPGs you can do the bonus content.

*nods*

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
bayonetta 2
ia/vt colorful

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

bayonetta 2
ia/vt colorful

Nice

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

- finish woolly world
- play REmake after dark
- DQVIII

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Evil Eagle posted:

How good is act 4?

It has less areas total than the other acts I think, but just about every boss fight has custom moves and stuff, and there's one in every single area, on top of the normal unique mob. The final boss fight is hard but more fun than Dominus IMO. There's also a bunch of other stuff added or changed besides the act 4 content in the 2.0 update so there's a lot of cool new stuff in general. New league starts on Monday

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

it's friday, it's halloween tomorrow, i've got my PS2 with Silent Hill 2 and Fatal Frame 2. game on

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Rebel Galaxy or maybe Dark Arisen or maybe something else, i'm not home yet but there are so many options....

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
When I get home: RE1 HD, Binding of Isaac, Rocket League.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Do people here play Rocket League on PC or PS4?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
splatoon for the first time in a long time. theres lots of new things here i see

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Do people here play Rocket League on PC or PS4?

PC here. Message me later to play if you want.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
NSMBU, Splatoon, Isaac and Downwell.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
carmageddom

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I finished Yoshi's woolly world and made too sudden of a movement and began to bleed all over the floor, so now in going to play Isaac on my vita while trying not to pass out from blood loss :cool:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

That's dedication, gamer.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
the MGS4 scene with the microwave tunnel but its in training crawling towards his vita

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Can someone tell me about Downwell

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i just saw there was a thread about it in the imp zone. ill read that instead. apologies

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

NickRoweFillea posted:

Can someone tell me about Downwell

basically it's bad rear end as hell

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
whats the good poo poo to buy in bayonetta 2

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
Get the item that increases halo drops until you can afford a better item.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

whats the good poo poo to buy in bayonetta 2

Princess Peach outfit