Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
These darn negro kids assaulting teachers is why it was OK for that cop to body slam that teenage girl!

gently caress you imgur/reddit. gently caress you forever

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Thats not the instance. How do you equate these things

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CSc1Ep6WsAQlDFC.mp4

Panty Saluter fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Oct 30, 2015

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

I have this in my dorm elevator. :v:

cinci zoo sniper fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Oct 30, 2015

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Is the warning "don't transport things in a paternoster"?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Guavanaut posted:

Is the warning "don't transport things in a paternoster"?

"It's dangerous to transport goods in elevators without inner doors." (Or something close to that.)

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

You've experienced the sign, now play the game! http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=54551

Also paternosters are easymode, instead try the Man engine

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

ymgve posted:

That'd be a good name for a themed clubnight.

CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy

Bob le Moche
Jul 10, 2011

I AM A HORRIBLE TANKIE MORON
WHO LONGS TO SUCK CHAVISTA COCK !

I SUGGEST YOU IGNORE ANY POSTS MADE BY THIS PERSON ABOUT VENEZUELA, POLITICS, OR ANYTHING ACTUALLY !

(This title paid for by money stolen from PDVSA)

Full Battle Rattle posted:

I never even thought about the implications of cold war in their little fantasy scenario. Stalin, apparently, was a templar puppet used to discredit communism, I think?

Does this mean there's a bunch of trotskyists at Ubisoft Montreal?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Bob le Moche posted:

Does this mean there's a bunch of trotskyists at Ubisoft Montreal?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

ymgve posted:

You've experienced the sign, now play the game! http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=54551

Oh good lord, I was just looking for something like this a few weeks ago for the OSHA thread. I've seen a smaller version in use where it's just two sets of angled steps moving back and forth and people walked up them with one foot for each row.

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

they updated their message for the latest one!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
some native american should answer with "from russia, 15000 years ago, across the frozen bering strait, it is important to know because our loving land was stolen"

rain brings out flowers in the desert

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

HETEROSEXUALITY ISN'T FREE!!!

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Kro-Bar posted:

Paul Ryan is the new Speaker of the House.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
A dude who was driving in excess of 100mph in Glendale has his body literally scraped off of the freeway sign he was ejected into when he rolled his car, his legs being ripped from his upper torso and trailing intestines along the path:

edit: Oh right, he was not wearing his seat belt.

pathetic little tramp fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Oct 30, 2015

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

pathetic little tramp posted:

A dude who was driving in excess of 100mph in Glendale has his body literally scraped off of the freeway sign he was ejected into when he rolled his car, his legs being ripped from his upper torso and trailing intestines along the path:

edit: Oh right, he was not wearing his seat belt.

I wonder if that's like all those trick shot youtubes where they take like a thousand takes until they get a good one.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

I fuckin love imgur

quote:

This story illustrates the “thug culture” in nutshell: Blacks excusing criminal behavior perpetuates the cycle of violence.

It is why 93% of murdered Blacks are killed by other Blacks. And why a Ferguson thug who robbed a store and assaulted a cop was ridiculously held up as some kind of civil rights hero.

Exhibit A this week is Adric White, who was shot by a concealed carry customer while robbing a Dollar General in Mobile, Alabama — his second armed robbery in just two months.

But his family wasn’t mad at him for his criminal behavior. Instead, they were furious at the Good Samaritan who shot him!

The Good Samaritan, who we are not identifying, told FOX10 News he was shopping at the Family Dollar on Stanton road when he noticed a masked gunman leading one of the employees to the front of the store. “He had the gun to his head. He had him on his knees,” said the man. “I drew my gun on him and I said ‘Hey don’t move.’ At that point he swung around and before he had a chance to aim the gun at me, I fired. I didn’t want to shoot him.”

The hero rushed into action, reluctantly, but clearly saved lives in the process. White was rushed to a nearby hospital and treated for his wounds.

But White’s family is supporting this dangerous thug, saying he was shot “unnecessarily.”

White’s sister told Fox 10:

“If his (the customer) life was not in danger, if no one had a gun up to him, if no one pointed a gun at him – what gives him the right to think that it’s okay to just shoot someone? You should have just left the store and went wherever you had to go in your car or whatever.”

Absolutely vile, but typical of the “thug culture.” Michael Brown’s Mom — herself a thug who is facing robbery and felony assault charges — has declared that her son was a “Gentle Giant” who did nothing wrong, no matter how many witnesses or surveillance videos say otherwise.

Typical of a Black community which tells Black victims of crime not to tell the police: “Snitches Get Stitches,” they warn. And so murderers and rapists stay free to commit more crimes.

And instead of a president who might step into the breach and denounce this, we have one who actually encourages it.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

From twitter, re-posted without comment:

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

double nine posted:

From twitter, re-posted without comment:

And which of those countries is in the deepest poo poo right now....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mIM-wZiBck

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Noone tell them that the basic position of "defense minister" around the world is almost always inhabited by someone who has demonstrated experience as a high level bureaucrat rather than a member of the military, and that yes even Glorious Putin-sama's :fap: appointee to the position also qualifies.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Hubis
May 18, 2003

Boy, I wish we had one of those doomsday machines...

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Noone tell them that the basic position of "defense minister" around the world is almost always inhabited by someone who has demonstrated experience as a high level bureaucrat rather than a member of the military, and that yes even Glorious Putin-sama's :fap: appointee to the position also qualifies.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe

My aunt shared this on Facebook this morning. Is that an SS logo on that scarf!?

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
Played one of the election simulators as Bush with Powell as my running mate, ran as a full Rockefeller Republican (Shockingly I didn't lose any protest votes to Buchanan after more or less endorsing Federal hate crime laws)

Candidate Electoral Votes Popular Votes Pop. Vote %
George W. Bush 352 ,53,326,682 ,50.36
Al Gore 186 ,48,398,436 ,45.70
Ralph Nader 0 ,2,482,060 ,2.34
Pat Buchanan 0 ,1,690,954 ,1.60

http://www.americanhistoryusa.com/campaign-trail/

http://www.americanhistoryusa.com/campaign-trail/game/30888

Nckdictator fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Oct 31, 2015

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

Mahuum Aqoha posted:

My aunt shared this on Facebook this morning. Is that an SS logo on that scarf!?

Apart from the baret it's the Hitlerjugend uniform.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

You know, at this very moment, seeing those pictures, it really strikes me how much a dad Obama is. There really aren't many dadly pictures of his predecessor, are there?

What a unibrow though. drat.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I agree with this, please hold all cops accountable by their lovely parents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wm3p7kj6C4

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

ISIS is doing infographics now

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

Octatonic posted:

You know, at this very moment, seeing those pictures, it really strikes me how much a dad Obama is. There really aren't many dadly pictures of his predecessor, are there?

What a unibrow though. drat.

Have some charming stories about Presidential children.

quote:

...Then there was Bennie. This was the Pierce’s surviving son, age 11 at the time his father was elected President. In January 1853, as the President-Elect and his family were traveling on a train through Andover, Massachusetts, an axle broke on the train and the car slid down the hill. When it crashed to a halt, Bennie Pierce was hideously decapitated. Franklin and Jane watched the whole thing. No one else on the train was injured. It was only six weeks before Franklin’s term of office was to begin...

quote:

...President Coolidge doted on Calvin Jr. Without jealousy or resentment, John Coolidge freely acknowledged that Calvin Jr. was their father’s favorite.

After a few more photographs, the teens were eager to change out of their suits and put on some less formal clothing. Both boys were enjoying their summer vacation from school and on this final day of June, the sunny White House tennis courts looked very appealing for an afternoon match.

While their father returned to his work inside the White House, the Coolidge brothers hit the courts on the South Grounds of the Executive Mansion. John and Calvin Jr. battled through several games of tennis, and we can assume that they spared no effort to defeat each other – teenage boys, especially brothers separated in age by less than two years, know no other way. Calvin Jr.’s foot started bothering him at some point, so they ended their contest and headed back inside the White House.

Calvin Jr. – whether it was from the haste of changing out of his formal clothing for the photographs or the neglect of a 16-year-old more focused on fun than safety – had competed all afternoon in tennis shoes without wearing socks. The constant movement led to a blister on one of his toes, and while teenagers frequently develop blisters in their hectic, athletic adventures, this was different. The blister on the toe of the President’s youngest son quickly became infected and Calvin Jr. spiked a fever.

The next few days were a blur for the President, his family, and an anxious nation. Calvin Jr.’s blister and infection had led to severe blood poisoning. Much like Abraham Lincoln when his favorite son was dying of typhoid fever in the midst of the Civil War, President Coolidge tried to fulfill his duties while worrying about Calvin Jr. As the 16-year-old’s health continued to deteriorate, the President seemed to be in shock, zig-zagging constantly through the White House from his office to Calvin Jr.’s sickbed.

July 4, 1924 was the nation’s 148th birthday and President Coolidge’s 52nd birthday, but nobody was celebrating. A day earlier, Calvin Jr. had been moved to Walter Reed Medical Center as some of the country’s top doctors tried to save the life of the President’s son. Noting that Independence Day was his birthday, President Coolidge wrote a short letter to his father in Vermont. "Calvin is very sick,” the President wrote, “so this is not a happy day for me." Still holding out hope, Coolidge added, "Of course he has all that medical science can give but he may have a long sickness with ulcers, then again he may be better in a few days.”

On July 7, 1924 – just a week after the happy, healthy First Family posed for their photographs at the White House – Calvin Coolidge, Jr. died. He was 16

Many Americans thought of President Coolidge as the taciturn, expression-less, unemotional caricature in political cartoons and newspaper gossip, but in the day’s after Calvin Jr.’s death, everyone was stunned by the open demonstration of the President’s grief. Coolidge wore a black armband for weeks. Visitors to the Oval Office often found him to be inconsolable. One friend found Coolidge sobbing at his desk while muttering “I just can’t believe it has happened…I just can’t believe it has happened."... President Coolidge was still in the middle of a Presidential campaign, but he didn’t make any effort to win votes. To many of his friends or colleagues, it seemed as if Coolidge no longer cared. When he easily defeated John W. Davis in November to win election in his own right, Coolidge didn’t celebrate. The First Lady offered strength and support, but everything changed for Coolidge after Calvin Jr. died. His health began to suffer. Grace said that the President "lost his zest for living”...

quote:

.. A Secret Service agent woke him at two a.m. on Friday, August 9 to report that Patrick was struggling. As the president hurried to the elevators the nurses in the corridor looked away. He saw a severely burned infant in one of the wards and stopped to ask a nurse for the name of the child’s mother so he could send her a note. Holding a piece of paper against the ward window, he wrote, “Keep up your courage. John F. Kennedy.”

For several hours he sat on a wooden chair outside the hyperbaric chamber, wearing a surgical cap and gown and communicating with the medical team by speakerphone. Near the end they wheeled Patrick into the corridor so he could be with his father. When the boy died at 4:19 a.m. Kennedy was clutching his little fingers. After saying in a quiet voice, “He put up quite a fight. He was a beautiful baby,” he ducked into a boiler room and wept loudly for ten minutes. After returning to his room he sent Powers on an errand so he could cry some more. He broke down outside the hospital and asked an aide to beg a photographer who had captured his grief not to publish the picture...

Wait, those aren't charming.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Willie Lincoln's death always struck me as really sad because of how much fun and full of life the Lincoln children were. In a way he was actually a casualty of the Civil War, as the Union Army camped upriver from the White House contaminated his drinking water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

• Locked thread