Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

syscall girl posted:

eh, they had one of those in inception

russia is truly a state of dreams :allears:

My uncle has them for his ATV, pretty cool to be able to drive over 3' of powder snow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McDeth
Jan 12, 2005

Number of Russian dogs hit while crossing street: 0

Number of Russians hit: do numbers even go that high?

Russian dogs > Russians

G-Mach
Feb 6, 2011

McDeth posted:

Number of Russian dogs hit while crossing street: 0

Number of Russians hit: do numbers even go that high?

Russian dogs > Russians

Not just street crossing, but subway riding as well.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/Technology/stray-dogs-master-complex-moscow-subway-system/story?id=10145833

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
What gets me is they all use pedestrian crosswalks

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

Boner Zone posted:

What gets me is they all use pedestrian crosswalks

What are they supposed to do, use the dog crosswalks?

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

skit herre posted:

What are they supposed to do, use the dog crosswalks?

Dogs, bears, people - unlike in the Fascist West, in Russia everyone is truly equal.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Oct 31, 2015

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

"mascara from amsterdam, or from field to be precise, but you see"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

kalstrams posted:

"mascara from amsterdam, or from field to be precise, but you see"

lol

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

:nsa:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Russia's defence minister 'secretly builds £12 million palace', say campaigners

quote:

Sergei Shoigu tried to conceal his ownership of the four-storey mansion, built in the style of a Chinese pagoda, according to research published by Alexei Navalny, the head of the Anti-Corruption Foundation.

Photographs of the property were released under the tongue-in-cheek headline “The Most Polite Palace”. This was a reference to the “polite green men” - otherwise known as soldiers sent by Mr Shoigu – who seized the Ukrainian region of Crimea last year.

The defense ministry later adopted this term for its own slogans, including “politeness conquers cities”.

Documents published by campaigners suggest that Mr Shoigu tried to hide his ownership of the palace by registering the property under the name of his daughter, Ksenia. In 2012, the estate was transferred to the formal ownership of one Yelena Antipina, a woman who shares the maiden name of Mr Shoigu’s wife. Campaigners believe she is Mr Shoigu’s sister-in-law.

is not palace, is daughter's cottage)))))))))))

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

it's just a shashlik dacha

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

:toot:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

life of woman in russia:

school

college

grad school

work

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

I SEE YOU LIKE TO LIVE DANGEROUSLY, FLIES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gos7FP_l4vQ
ME TOO

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

kalstrams posted:

life of woman in russia:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

kalstrams posted:

life of woman in russia:

school

college

grad school

work

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Something about that baby on the right is really bothering me. Like he wants to eat my soul.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Something about that baby on the right is really bothering me. Like he wants to eat my soul.

Who doesn't?

Deep State of Mind
Jul 30, 2006

"It was a busy day. I do not remember it all. In the morning, I thought I had lost my wallet. Then we went swimming and either overthrew a government or started a pro-American radio station. I can't really remember."
Fun Shoe

kalstrams posted:

I SEE YOU LIKE TO LIVE DANGEROUSLY, FLIES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gos7FP_l4vQ
ME TOO

why is this 18+?

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Something something handmade flamethrower.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Bloodnose posted:

why is this 18+?

Yeah, I just watched the whole thing expecting it to blow up in his hand.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

I deleted it cuz I forgot this was in the Ukraine but I guess they could be Russian soldiers.

This:

Yes Vladya, this searching for bodies is boring, let us pose for picture to post on VKontakte. Hold on, let me light cigarette.

Клёво! Классная фотка!

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 10:47 on Nov 1, 2015

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

yogizh posted:

Chewbacca arrested in Ukraine cheering for Darth Vader.

https://www.rt.com/news/319631-ukraine-election-chewbacca-detained/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUO6iHZuO1s

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

if anybody believes that this is really chewbacca then chewBAKA at you

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

oh dear god Im sorry I have the hangover of my life, this thread seems like the appropriate place to post

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Son of Rodney posted:

oh dear god Im sorry I have the hangover of my life, this thread seems like the appropriate place to post
if you have some pickles or sauerkraut, the leftover brine is v. good to chase hangover away

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Keep drinking.

I'm kidding!

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://i.imgur.com/tccQ1K4.gifv

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Another Russian airplane crashed.

For some reason NY Times got rid of this part of the article but I had it saved. Dont have a twitter account so can't check on it but other Russian comments on websites say similar stuff about these airlines

quote:

Some Russians who have flown the airline took to Twitter to complain about the condition of the airplanes, with one saying a window was held in place with duct tape and another saying that on a recent flight to Turkey his seat had no seatbelt.

:ussr:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
uhhh

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Thin Privilege posted:

Another Russian airplane crashed.

For some reason NY Times got rid of this part of the article but I had it saved. Dont have a twitter account so can't check on it but other Russian comments on websites say similar stuff about these airlines

:ussr:

On a random note if you have ever done a Aeroflot trip, then you have a good chance of developing a fear of flying

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

etalian posted:

On a random note if you have ever done a Aeroflot trip, then you have a good chance of developing a fear of flying

I've done many including an IL-62 over the atlantic in the early 90s.

They had cigarette smoking allowed well into the mid-90s.

The pilots were usually drunk, and every time the plane landed everyone would clap and cheer.

I do not fly aeroflot anymore.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
im concerned how much I share the content of this thread with friends. people always react to saving cat and bike trick the same. everyone leaves my house with bad russian stereotypes in their head now.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Avocados posted:

im concerned how much I share the content of this thread with friends. people always react to saving cat and bike trick the same. everyone leaves my house with bad russian stereotypes in their head now.
I show those two and urban boar hunting. Usually people don't believe me when I describe it (especially the kitchen sink) but it never lets me down.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

david_a posted:

I show those two and urban boar hunting. Usually people don't believe me when I describe it (especially the kitchen sink) but it never lets me down.

wait I forgot about that one too. We had some company over a few nights ago and we were showin eachother youtubes on the big screen. I showed them that one, but for some reason I always forget to bring up that video. it was ~the~ vid that got me following russia.jpg/docx/rar

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Avocados posted:

bike trick
this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxGPYaAFq2M

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
the one and only :kiddo:

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

The jihad version of this is also great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023