Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
Rude... :

https://twitter.com/TiP_Adrian/status/660638184854970368

Peakay
Jun 29, 2013

Stealthy Simian of Trickery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPmb0F00YPE

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Kinda sounds like Doublelift just wants to get carried by Bjergsen...

M. Night Skymall
Mar 22, 2012

fnox posted:

that'd be fantastic because those two can be imports. China may potentially sell off some currently underperforming players who might just want to head over to NA to qualify for World 2016 easily (disregarding the current NA Korean imports that moved in for that very reason, because lets face it, playing for TSM is your absolute best chance to go to worlds while in NA).

I cannot for the life of me see what CLG is going to do now that they're seemingly kicking their best players.

Aphro moves to ADC and then CLG Xpecial. That'll surely get them back into worlds relegation matches.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
im literally spinning irl now

TORIEL420GOATMOM is gonna go on the backburner for now, I need a new meme summoner name which I will eventually pay off

Violently Car
Dec 2, 2007

You are now entering completely darkness
https://twitter.com/TiP_Adrian/status/660638184854970368https://twitter.com/TiP_Adrian/status/660638184854970368

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

M. Night Skymall posted:

Aphro moves to ADC and then CLG Xpecial. That'll surely get them back into worlds relegation matches.

i think xpecial has enough of a rep as a passive aggressive twat for literally no one to want him ever

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

deleted, hope you have a screenshot

rafington
Aug 21, 2008

Luna Was Here posted:

deleted, hope you have a screenshot

He just mislinked the link that was posted a few posts above his.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

see u in hell tsm

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
No no no not loulex nooooooo

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

:cripes:

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
what the gently caress

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
They have Rush and Adrian wearing TSM hoodies on twitter, its not Loulex. I refuse to believe TSM Rush is not a thing.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
My favorite part of professional sports, post championship roster shuffle

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Smol posted:

Regarding Forgiven, I don't think TSM will bank on the 2016 ADC meta being Lucian and Graves, so TSM Freeze it is. At least he can play more than 2 champions.

forgiven can play more than 2 champs lol

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

He played cait and I think corki as well so that's at least 4

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
I want to see videos of people burning their CLG apparel Cleveland-style

M. Night Skymall
Mar 22, 2012

Redmark posted:

I want to see videos of people burning their CLG apparel Cleveland-style

https://twitter.com/sn0wbirdtbh/status/660633662027915264

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

DL was the best ADC in NA last split :>

hypnorotic
May 4, 2009
TSM needs an excellent head coach more than they need big $$$ Korean imports. If they stick with some bizarre power sharing arrangement between Locodoco/analysts and the players I think their season will be a beautiful trainwreck.

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:

Apprentice Dick posted:

They have Rush and Adrian wearing TSM hoodies on twitter, its not Loulex. I refuse to believe TSM Rush is not a thing.

(It was 99% a photoshop though unfortunately).

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Honestly, it's just out-and-out depressing seeing CLG like this. The underdog favorites finally made it to Worlds, HotshotGG finally got to proudly stand on stage, Doublelift finally got his first real trophy... and then the whole loving house just tumbles right down and we're left with three players, no coach, and a terrifically uncertain future.

Violently Car
Dec 2, 2007

You are now entering completely darkness

rafington posted:

He just mislinked the link that was posted a few posts above his.

This is SA's fault

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

finally. lol. dude has been dead weight for years.

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
Oh hey looks like I'm a TSM fanboy now :getin:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

LOL

this is the best development of the day, after skt winning worlds.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Lovechop posted:

seeing double in a tsm jacket is a total mindfuck

it's a halloween joke dudes, tomorrow he is going to reveal it was all a swag prank

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
TSM should buy K0ma so he knows what it's like to work a day in his life.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

with Riot improving ADCs/shortening the game to make laning more important doublelift seems like a good pickup, but they still need to get quality at top/jungle/support before I come around to having to watch doublelift play on TSM

having 2 huge carries is pretty big tho, Bjerg & ^^ can take over games

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
It is the most amazing thing in the world today that we witnessed george george kick out the p o b and yiliang peng while the jungler trash "xswithie" can is still on the roster. You can put a million monkeys on a million keyboards for ten years and they wouldn't be able to reproduce this scenario

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Jerkface posted:

having 2 huge carries is pretty big tho, Bjerg & ^^ can take over games

is this what doublelift is? i used to call that tiktik in my handle tiktik_keke

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

CLG aren't underdogs in any sense of the word

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

rabidsquid posted:

I dunno what the proper term would be for them. They're crowd favorites who've kept getting dunked every year, despite the hopes, dreams, and desperate pleas of fans. What do you call that?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

everyone in na is underdog fighting against their own incorrigible urge to go pro streamer and make a billion dollars a day wkooky text to voice donations

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

CLG are a very long tenured team with a lot of money that is chronically mismanaged.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I'm a big big fan of this development

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.

rabidsquid posted:

Underachiever and underdog, what's the difference?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
Well that sure happened. I cant believe they had him throw the CLG jersey in the trash during the video.

Could be good for TSM, but they need a good coach to make it work, and we'll have to see how DL does without Aphro in lane. He did have a pretty good summer split though, but that might be the CLG coaching.

Either way, feels like we're in a alternate universe now!

• Locked thread