Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!

VietCampo posted:

WHAT ABOUT DARKWA
Darkwa could have sneaky value down the stretch too. My gut told me to stay away since the Giants are mostly doing an RBBC this year but that's a pretty fluid situation that could favor Darkwa if he plays well enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Sorry about Charmeleon West to who listened to me, guys. Bad call by me

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

Hello friends;

I need 2 of these guys in a normal PPR + return yards league:

James Jones vs Denver
Stevie Johnson vs Baltimore
Rashard Jennings vs New Orleans
Tyler Lockett vs Dallas

I think Lockett is the easiest to eliminate even though he's coming off the biggest game of his career and he'll snag extra points for the return yards. I can't decide if I should play Jones vs Denver b/c their defense is so good but Talib will probably follow Cobb around all day and Jones could end up getting extra targets. Or should I just avoid Denver's defense all together and go with Stevie Johnson vs a bad Ravens D, Rivers has been throwing for a million yards every week but Johnson is coming off an injury and is not the 1st or 2nd target (unless Gates is out??). Lastly, Jennings is always a crapshoot with the Giants RB situation.

IDK who to pick, plz help.

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l

Miss Lonelyhearts posted:

Hello friends;

I need 2 of these guys in a normal PPR + return yards league:

James Jones vs Denver
Stevie Johnson vs Baltimore
Rashard Jennings vs New Orleans
Tyler Lockett vs Dallas

I think Lockett is the easiest to eliminate even though he's coming off the biggest game of his career and he'll snag extra points for the return yards. I can't decide if I should play Jones vs Denver b/c their defense is so good but Talib will probably follow Cobb around all day and Jones could end up getting extra targets. Or should I just avoid Denver's defense all together and go with Stevie Johnson vs a bad Ravens D, Rivers has been throwing for a million yards every week but Johnson is coming off an injury and is not the 1st or 2nd target (unless Gates is out??). Lastly, Jennings is always a crapshoot with the Giants RB situation.

IDK who to pick, plz help.

Jones, Johnson. Jennings is a write off at this point and Lockett won't get many targets. (Seattle gonna ground and pound.)

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Still rolling Diggs over Decker and Olsen. YOLO

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I'm starting Lockett at my flex due to Foster dying. :(

Hoping for 200 yards returning and a TD, oh and also a 60 yard rec TD too.

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
This week I went Maclin, Martavis, Diggs over Cobb/Lacy. With 30 minutes remaining, do I backtrack?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

365 Nog Hogger posted:

This week I went Maclin, Martavis, Diggs over Cobb/Lacy. With 30 minutes remaining, do I backtrack?

Join me on the Diggs train :getin:

BigSexyWitGlasses
Nov 1, 2009

This sounds like a dumb panic move but should I start Fitzmagic @Oak or stick with Brees at home vs the G-men? Also I'm wondering if I should stick Andre Ellington in there against Cleveland over Ronnie Hillman going against GB. 1 PPR, 100 rushing and 300 passing yardage bonuses scoring.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.

Spoeank posted:

Sorry about Charmeleon West to who listened to me, guys. Bad call by me

Speaking of West, I now have an issue with having too many RBs. I currently have Forsett, Ingram, Gurley (in my flex), Yeldon, and West (the last two are on my bench). Does anyone think trading one of Ingram or Forsett would be too risky? I have been trying to get this one person's Kelce (they also have Gronk), because I have had no luck with my TE spot all season. I could also possibly use some WR depth, but my starters are pretty solid (AB84, Landry, & Edleman).

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I'm trying to hop on the Yeldon trade.

I got offered Yeldon for my Randall Cobb. Take it?

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

SlipUp posted:

Jones, Johnson. Jennings is a write off at this point and Lockett won't get many targets. (Seattle gonna ground and pound.)

Thanks, I also have Crabtree going against the Jets but I think I'll keep him in over Jennings.

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

Wondering what to do with the WR spot this week. I've had Dez stashed all season so he's an option.

I play in a weird league, massive 20 pt bonus for 100+ yards so we're always chasing the homerun guy. The guy I'm playing this week had KC's West, who had 97 rushing yards, I know he's cussing up a storm right now.

Anyway, here's my WR options this week (bolds I have starting right now)

Tyler Lockett @ DAL
Martavis Bryant v Cin
Alshon Jeffrey v Min
Donte Moncrief @ Car
Kendall Wright @ Hou
Dez Bryant v Sea

I can use up to 5 of them as we run 3WR and a W/T and W/R. I have Jimmy Graham in the W/T spot right now.

I'm leaning towards benching Donte and starting Kendall, and I have no idea what to do with Dez. He's either going to do nothing, or put up a huge number.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Glazer just said Luck has multiple fractured ribs which he got in the same game with the shoulder injury :stare:

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

LmaoTheKid posted:

Glazer just said Luck has multiple fractured ribs which he got in the same game with the shoulder injury :stare:

Jesus. It's been clear he hasn't been healthy but sit the kid and let him heal.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

LmaoTheKid posted:

Yeah Grigson needs to be fired immediately.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

LmaoTheKid posted:

Holy poo poo

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Twin Cinema posted:

Speaking of West, I now have an issue with having too many RBs. I currently have Forsett, Ingram, Gurley (in my flex), Yeldon, and West (the last two are on my bench). Does anyone think trading one of Ingram or Forsett would be too risky? I have been trying to get this one person's Kelce (they also have Gronk), because I have had no luck with my TE spot all season. I could also possibly use some WR depth, but my starters are pretty solid (AB84, Landry, & Edleman).

I would trade ONLY if you need to, with that team, a servicable QB and TE means you're probably walking into the championship. Definitely don't trade with anyone who might be directly competing with you.

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l

BigSexyWitGlasses posted:

This sounds like a dumb panic move but should I start Fitzmagic @Oak or stick with Brees at home vs the G-men? Also I'm wondering if I should stick Andre Ellington in there against Cleveland over Ronnie Hillman going against GB. 1 PPR, 100 rushing and 300 passing yardage bonuses scoring.

Stick with Brees, go with Ellington.

skipdogg posted:

Wondering what to do with the WR spot this week. I've had Dez stashed all season so he's an option.

I play in a weird league, massive 20 pt bonus for 100+ yards so we're always chasing the homerun guy. The guy I'm playing this week had KC's West, who had 97 rushing yards, I know he's cussing up a storm right now.

Anyway, here's my WR options this week (bolds I have starting right now)

Tyler Lockett @ DAL
Martavis Bryant v Cin
Alshon Jeffrey v Min
Donte Moncrief @ Car
Kendall Wright @ Hou
Dez Bryant v Sea

I can use up to 5 of them as we run 3WR and a W/T and W/R. I have Jimmy Graham in the W/T spot right now.

I'm leaning towards benching Donte and starting Kendall, and I have no idea what to do with Dez. He's either going to do nothing, or put up a huge number.

Sit Graham, go Lockett/M Bryant/Jeffery/Wright/D Bryant. Graham is in no man's land and Moncrief has a bad match up against Carolina, who has talent in the secondary, and Luck is playing hurt.

Miss Lonelyhearts posted:

Thanks, I also have Crabtree going against the Jets but I think I'll keep him in over Jennings.

I hope it works out!

SlipUp fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Nov 1, 2015

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
AB84 is back :slick:

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

SlipUp posted:

Sit Graham, go Lockett/M Bryant/Jeffery/Wright/D Bryant. Graham is in no man's land and Moncrief has a bad match up against Carolina, who has talent in the secondary, and Luck is playing hurt.

This is exactly what I ended up doing.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Boon posted:

I would trade ONLY if you need to, with that team, a servicable QB and TE means you're probably walking into the championship. Definitely don't trade with anyone who might be directly competing with you.

I am currently 4-3, and I'm only a few points off having the most points scored in the league (so, I have just been unlucky with some of my match-ups). The team I'd be trading with is 5-2. You're right. I'd just be helping them fix their shaky RB situation.

My QB is currently Tannehill. My TE is just random WW fodder.

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l

Twin Cinema posted:

I am currently 4-3, and I'm only a few points off having the most points scored in the league (so, I have just been unlucky with some of my match-ups). The team I'd be trading with is 5-2. You're right. I'd just be helping them fix their shaky RB situation.

My QB is currently Tannehill. My TE is just random WW fodder.

What's the QB WW like? I'd scoop up Bortles or Tyrod to start over Tannehill. Even guys like Fitz would give you a pick the best match up kind of situation to save you from days like thursday.

e- Basically Tannehill is a good QB (for fantasy) but he should sit depending on the match up.

SlipUp fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Nov 1, 2015

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Hope nobody was silly enough to use Reggie Bush :rip:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Spoeank posted:

You all do know that Reggie Bush has played in four games this season, finished two, and managed all this on twelve touches?

Do not pick up Reggie Bush unless you want to get mad when he limps off the field after three carries and a target at his foot.

Edit: though he is coming off 34 yards on three catches and four carries last week!

Didn't even get a carry before dying this time

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

I mean, to be fair that was a weird loving injury.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Spoeank posted:

Hope nobody was silly enough to use Reggie Bush :rip:

Get ready for the Mike Davis show, because the Niners waived Hayne so there's just Davis and some guy off the practice squad.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Leperflesh posted:

Get ready for the Mike Davis show, because the Niners waived Hayne so there's just Davis and some guy off the practice squad.

Yeah, about that

quote:

Eric Branch
‏@Eric_Branch

#49ers last drive: Mike Davis runs for -1 yard; Mike Davis runs for -1 yard; Mike Davis runs for -1 yard.

Do not touch this offense

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

SlipUp posted:

What's the QB WW like? I'd scoop up Bortles or Tyrod to start over Tannehill. Even guys like Fitz would give you a pick the best match up kind of situation to save you from days like thursday.

e- Basically Tannehill is a good QB (for fantasy) but he should sit depending on the match up.

Someone dropped Bortles earlier this week, so I'll scoop him up. Thanks!

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Benne posted:

Yeah, about that

Do not touch this offense

https://twitter.com/CSN49ers/status/660887686543110144

:lol:

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
Sorry to anybody who took any chargers related advice on my account, was not expecting that game to be an injury fest.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

I can't stop watching Kaep be a dunce and not see both his WRs were uncovered. It's amazing.

Here's the video of the image I posted above.

https://twitter.com/DavisMattek/status/660890752210210816

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

LmaoTheKid posted:

I can't stop watching Kaep be a dunce and not see both his WRs were uncovered. It's amazing.

Here's the video of the image I posted above.

https://twitter.com/DavisMattek/status/660890752210210816

All he can see is the defensive linemen and linebackers ignoring his OL like it's not even there, because it isn't.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Oh, gently caress, Bell got hurt? poo poo poo poo poo poo

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
Welp. Bell is done for the year.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
NMS that poo poo

also lol I picked up Bush and Khiry in the league I lost Foster

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
I lost Foster last week.

This week I lost Bell.

:suicide:

E: Update. Just traded Bell to my cousin who is 1-6 for Dion Lewis on the pretext that he's an excellent keeper. Accepted. Since I managed to replace Foster with West last week I think I might actually be okay moving forward...

Boon fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Nov 1, 2015

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

gently caress me Bell. Welp, there goes that gamble.

Also is Gio Bernard even playing? :negative:

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
My wife has both Bell and Forte. Not the best week for her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Dalton is dying before my eyes....and I benched Ben for him

• Locked thread