Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Good game overall that.

Is Alex all right btw?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Munin posted:

Good game overall that.

Is Alex all right btw?

He was admitted to the hospital, but he seems to be ok.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

canepazzo posted:

Actually, has Hellas played Milan yet?

The forums have not been set on fire to my knowledge so Id assume not.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Simone Poodoin posted:

The Baccman is great

come back carlos

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Meanwhile in Serie B...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92dUeAgzMpU

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

honestly this is v match-fixy

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

live feed from his laptop's webcam :vince:

I was literally walking away from the TV fuming when he scored and my dad started laughing. I turned around and it was 2-0.

I haven't read anything about Alex other than that he's ok. Bertolacci getting hurt is bad, though Poli did well. Montolivo getting hurt probably means he's out for a month. Maybe de Jong will make an appearance.

Other than the injuries, was a great game for Milan. Cerci finally looked a bit like a good player, Bonaventura is a monster, Bacca is great (but we knew that) and Romagnoli was solid. Donnarumma needs some work, the goal was well placed but he should've gotten to it. He also really rode the line on wasting time, I'm surprised he wasn't carded. He did make a good standing save and on the disallowed goal, he did everything right.

Pretty pleased with how things have developed since that performance against Sassuolo. Hopefully it gets even better.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Just read that it was both keeper's debuts during the Fiorentina Frosinone game. Granted Lezzari didn't start but it's cool that they both got a chance to play.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Lichtsteiner is going to be in the CL squad tomorrow. That's a good sign.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Lichtsteiner is going to be in the CL squad tomorrow. That's a good sign.

Hope he isn't getting rushed back Allegri style wakka wakka

Speaking of, Bertolacci has a tear in one of his leg muscles, he's out this week for sure and will be checked again in 10 days. Hopefully it's not too serious. Alex spent the night under watch at the hospital but has since left and Milan's doctors will perform tests today, but he's also likely out for the weekend. Montolivo is a confirmed bitch baby because nothing is wrong with him.

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner
I don't know what I prefer, Fiorentina being first, Milan finally not sucking or Hellas Verona in the last place :lesnick:

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
I think China killed Gilardino.

Think this is it for Iachini, who very predictably got sent off again.

Woodenlung fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Nov 2, 2015

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner
Coming up next:

Milan - Atalanta: Milan imo
Torino - Inter: draw?
Roma - Lazio: Roma, I hope
Empoli - Juventus: maybe last chance to catch the train for the Scudetto. Juve should win this
Napoli - Udinese: the unwashed will win again, I fear
Sampdoria - Fiorentina: probably the most unpredictable game, Sampdoria's president owns but Fiorentina is a better team. If Fiorentina wins this it might have a serious chance for the Scudetto.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Samp playing as well as they did against Napoli would go a long way, but giving up a goal to chievo's third or fourth choice striker today doesn't bode well. I think Fiorentina take that game pretty easily.

On recent for Roma should crush Lazio, but it's a derby so I don't know what will happen. Inter will win, Torino weren't that impressive against Juve.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Mario Gomez is scoring goals for Besiktas, 8 goals in 10 league appearances. Fiorentina are obviously doing fine without him, but it's interesting to see how much better he's doing in Turkey.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

And yet no http://gomezbutton.tr/

shame on you Turkey

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

trem_two posted:

Mario Gomez is scoring goals for Besiktas, 8 goals in 10 league appearances. Fiorentina are obviously doing fine without him, but it's interesting to see how much better he's doing in Turkey.

I mean...there's a rift in skill levels obviously.

Also I think he just struggled under Montellas system. He'd probably struggle against Sousa's too. But I'm glad he is doing better. Especially to get that confidence back.

It's like last game when Rossi was trying so goddamn hard to score. He's got the drive, he's so determined. It just eluded him.

I think Sampdoria Fiorentina is going to be a low scoring affair. Like 1-0 or 2-0. Samp has been doing great, and I think the real test for Fiorentina is going to be Juve next month. Because despite what place in the table they are or who is playing, the old lady is goddamn weed killer to Viola.

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

Soulex posted:

I mean...there's a rift in skill levels obviously.

Also I think he just struggled under Montellas system. He'd probably struggle against Sousa's too. But I'm glad he is doing better. Especially to get that confidence back.

It's like last game when Rossi was trying so goddamn hard to score. He's got the drive, he's so determined. It just eluded him.

I think Sampdoria Fiorentina is going to be a low scoring affair. Like 1-0 or 2-0. Samp has been doing great, and I think the real test for Fiorentina is going to be Juve next month. Because despite what place in the table they are or who is playing, the old lady is goddamn weed killer to Viola.

Would honestly prefer Rossi to not try so hard so that his knee doesn't collapse in on itself and create a neutron star.

This season looks bananas. I understand that Juve lost half their squad and then let the other half get kneecapped by Allegri, but I'm still shocked

Slim Jim Pickens fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Nov 3, 2015

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Carpi sacked Sannino and got Castori again. When did Zamparini buy Carpi again?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Carpi sacked Sannino and got Castori again. When did Zamparini buy Carpi again?

lol@this

Out of all the teams, they did make the "biggest" signings though and I'm sure the owner is mad that they aren' at least 4th bottom. They should've fought to keep Gabriel in net too. He should've wanted to stay even, I hope he's enjoying being like 8th choice at Napoli. That was a really dumb move.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

Would honestly prefer Rossi to not try so hard so that his knee doesn't collapse in on itself and create a neutron star.

This season looks bananas. I understand that Juve lost half their squad and then let the other half get kneecapped by Allegri, but I'm still shocked

No I want him to be his former self obviously. The guy that scored a hat trick against Juve in 15 minutes. He took more time off this time around than the last time. He's slowly getting broken in to a 90 minute player. I'm just hoping his confidence doesn't leave.

For example, I used to skate. I broke my arm in 5 different places doing a 5-0 grind. Ever since then my confidence in a skateboard has left. So bad that I barely did anything except flat ground and that's even if I did it at all. It was just never the same. It was something I did hundreds of times before, something went wrong, and I had to go to the hospital. This was also days before I got on my dads insurance so I was uninsured for the whole thing.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
"Hernanes is a great buy, his versatility and quality will be really useful for Juve" - me, in August, a friggin idiot

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

"Hernanes is a great buy, his versatility and quality will be really useful for Juve" - me, in August, a friggin idiot

I said the same, let's be retarded friends

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

You're both already pretty special

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Milan are without Bonaventura, Bertolacci, Alex and Montolivo so De Jong, Poli, Honda and loving Mexes will be taking their places this weekend. Not looking too good, though De Jong and Poli should be fine.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

Milan are without Bonaventura, Bertolacci, Alex and Montolivo so De Jong, Poli, Honda and loving Mexes will be taking their places this weekend. Not looking too good, though De Jong and Poli should be fine.

Mexes is always good for a laugh.

I'm also really glad we didn't sell Illicic. He's been doing a lot better.

In other Viola news, Alonso just re upped for 5 more years, which is great. He's starting to get more play time and prove that he is a worthy successor to Pasqual. And his contract is up next year with no word if he's sticking around.

Soulex fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Nov 5, 2015

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Mexes has been nominated for the Puskas Award.

Watch all the goals here - https://streamable.com/3i0n

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
that tevez goal is just amazing

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Seltzer posted:

That memes goal was sick. I remember watching it live. poo poo made me laugh.

The SC Paderborn and that last goal were sick too.

Honestly kinda wish that Japanese kid got a mention. That goal was loving unreal

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Florenzi's goal takes it for me. Tevez's goal was nice, but if we're being honest, Messi's goal was better, it's just that you expect it from him.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Seltzer posted:

I wasn't aware Gonzalo played for San Sebastian. Must be Chory making GBS threads up Dortmund.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Cool goals. A bit of a surfeit of long range strike and not enough intricate team efforts for my taste.

What I liked about the Mexes goal is the goalie obviously going "Ok, he's going to take the ball down and ... gently caress.".

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
While I was searching for a working stream Bologna already took the lead on Hellas.

It was a really nice finish by Giaccherini (I can't tell if he mis-hit it though)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JgoUzCBMiI

E: already 2-0. Hellas are going down.

trem_two fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Nov 7, 2015

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

While I was searching for a working stream Bologna already took the lead on Hellas.

It was a really nice finish by Giaccherini (I can't tell if he mis-hit it though)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JgoUzCBMiI

Phwoar if he did that on purpose that's great. Even so, heh.

2-0 now, hellas :getout:

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Gigi Galli posted:

Phwoar if he did that on purpose that's great. Even so, heh.

2-0 now, hellas :getout:

:woop:

It does look as he caught it more on his leg than with his foot but yes, still a nice goal.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Excited to see maxi Moralez score a header past Mexes.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Lucky Milan there

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Donnarumma is Real Good

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Donnarumma is Real Good

He is.

The rest of this team, not so much. Of course atalanta decided to put in a masterclass of possession today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Cerci......

• Locked thread