Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

Infidel Castro posted:

I've seen it called for Cutler, so stop your whining. It's a stupid rule but that was technically s penalty

I guess I'm slanted because I know there is a zero point zero chance they throw the flag for Cam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am an adult baby and I have made a big stinky poopey in my diapey. It is warm and gross but I like the way it squishes between my buttcheeks and underneath my legs.

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

Gonna vote to legalize that weed in Ohio on Tuesday. No on 2, yes on 3 baby!

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Irreversible: A Love Story

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

commieB posted:

Does peyton get those calls? Didn't clay just throw a cheap hit on peyton?

Yeah Clay did a Clay

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Infidel Castro posted:

I've seen it called for Cutler, so stop your whining. It's a stupid rule but that was technically s penalty

It was called for noted NFL superstar Zach Mettenberger today as well

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

fsif posted:

Is there even anywhere that tracks this?

http://www.nflpenalties.com/penalty/roughing-the-passer?year=2014

sort by beneficiary count

Green Bay (Rodgers), New Orleans (Brees), Denver (Manning), and New England (Brady) are all among the lowest

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Bad Moon posted:

gently caress Chicago, mirite?

I was just there, the whole city has an enormous chip on its shoulder about not being New York

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

would

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Dirt posted:

If you hit the qbs helmet with your hands it gets called probably 99% of the time. It was a ref point of interest a few years back.

Ok.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

commieB posted:

Does peyton get those calls? Didn't clay just throw a cheap hit on peyton?

No, not on a run option

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
lol at that dude jumping back in fright because he sees Tony Dungy

that's about right

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Wizard Master posted:

I am an adult baby and I have made a big stinky poopey in my diapey. It is warm and gross but I like the way it squishes between my buttcheeks and underneath my legs.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Soothing Vapors posted:

Irreversible: A Love Story

The most shameful masturbation

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Imagine Tony Dungy sneaking up on you and being all :stare:

DornerHorse
May 21, 2014

Chewie, we're Prohm
JJ watt, huddled over my shoulder, screaming encouragement into my face as I send lovely posts in TFF

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

my friend is obsessed with this woman. apparently there's some italian flick where she just fucks and walks around naked the entire film. I think she's a prostitiute in the film. the moral of my story is many of you may want to watch this film

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Marketing New Brain posted:

I was just there, the whole city has an enormous chip on its shoulder about not being New York

Did you eat their pizza and hot dogs

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Hi, I'm Aaron Rodgers.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

i hope when clay sacks manning he tells him hes not Tom Brady.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nobody gets calls like aaron rodgers does. and if not for those, truthfully, this would be a blowout by denver already. but more importantly, everybody keeps getting mad at al michaels for being obsessed with gambling. so let me tell you something: he's old, and after awhile in this life it gets hard to keep the "piss-piss" from leaking out even when you dont know it. so just be cool. point of all this is everybody needs to stop being biased

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Madcosby posted:

my friend is obsessed with this woman. apparently there's some italian flick where she just fucks and walks around naked the entire film. I think she's a prostitiute in the film. the moral of my story is many of you may want to watch this film

What's the name of it

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Wizard Master posted:

same

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Marketing New Brain posted:

Them and Boston

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Madcosby posted:

what is her name?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Wizard Master posted:

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Popy posted:

i hope when clay sacks manning he tells him hes not Eli Manning.

fixed

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Brannock posted:

http://www.nflpenalties.com/penalty/roughing-the-passer?year=2014

sort by beneficiary count

Green Bay (Rodgers), New Orleans (Brees), Denver (Manning), and New England (Brady) are all among the lowest

Neat, ty.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Fenrir posted:

what is her name?

Monica Bellucci-Dinklage

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Winkie01 posted:

Half Time!!!

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Fenrir posted:

what is her name?

this is the most shameful thing you've ever said in a gdt :mad:

(monica bellucci)

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Wtf, the Bengals are 7-0??

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Wizard Master posted:

Jed?

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

Wizard Master posted:

Wizard Master

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008
I forget, does anyone remember if Haloti Ngata was flagged on the amazing play where he basically chopped Big Ben in the face and broke his nose? I was too busy cheering to remember.

will_colorado
Jun 30, 2007

the mountains are not right up next to downtown Denver like in that background :colbert:

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
I've seen the "tackling" by the Jets on that Crabtree TD multiple times, but that Taiwan Jones run was even more shameful. Did they just quit?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

"I thought Matt Cassell would come in and give this team a spark."

Based on what you loving idiot

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:

Madcosby posted:

Her appearance in The Matrix 2 is the only moment of suspension of disbelief in that whole film because there is no way that she was staying in that dress without magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Just The Facts posted:

Wtf, the Bengals are 7-0??

dalton.gif

• Locked thread