Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

Dude's leveled up, which means he's killing them, so that's something at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Until you notice what the fight button has been replaced with.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

noooooooo

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

Internet Kraken posted:

Until you notice what the fight button has been replaced with.

He's been killing them by overfeeding them until they burst which is even more horrifying.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

There's no pirate product thread any more, so.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

ShadowMar posted:

He's been killing them by overfeeding them until they burst which is even more horrifying.

That's all just part of the fetish I guess :shepface:

Sorry this line of thinking is just too...dirty.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

It's sad that the lack of neon green lines is what bothers me the most about this thing.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Lizard Wizard posted:

It's sad that the lack of neon green lines is what bothers me the most about this thing.

Yeah, you probably already have a pretty high tolerance to this sort of thing, I'd imagine.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Oh hey it's So Sorry.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No this is So Sorry.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

Waffleman_ posted:

Oh hey it's So Sorry.

:golfclap:

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Cicadas! posted:

Yeah, you probably already have a pretty high tolerance to this sort of thing, I'd imagine.

Why yes, I DO read this thread!

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Post Your Favorite (or Request) > Haunted Weird/Awesome Fanart Forest: Jojos, Steven Universe, Undertale Oh My!

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

That is probably the exact opposite of how I imagine that played out. Look at this picture instead of thinking about implied interspecies video game rape:

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Eh, I'd guess it was a mutually terrible idea coming from both parties. Them gods be crazy.

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

HGH posted:

This reminds me of something. It was a massive collection of fake video game trading cards done in that sorta pixelated style. Last I remember they were trying to turn them into a fighting game. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

I have the entire collection, as far as I know. They actually DID have a fighting game, or at least videos of a demo being played, but it either died or got crushed. Sad.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Dick move, Reimu

Dick move

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Fly.

:perfect:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Well I can't judge her because I can't figure out what the gently caress is going on in this picture.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

She vored Bowser. In what way she vored him will remain a horrifying mystery.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Forgall posted:

Well I can't judge her because I can't figure out what the gently caress is going on in this picture.

I thought it meant she was pregnant with Bowzers baby.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
In the world of fetishes, either is a possibility. In fact it could be both at the same time, somehow.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Quantum fetish superpositioning?

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Internet Kraken posted:

Them gods be crazy.

DS mythology was neat to that regard. Haven't had gods like that since the pagan greek/norse days.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQgreZ6oR4U

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

So Dracula had nards too?

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Cicadas! posted:

Quantum fetish superpositioning?

It's babies all the way down.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Holy poo poo, I never noticed that the Daughter of the Cosmos had eyes. I guess I was too distracted by her withering face tentacles.

Edit: actually I guess they aren't really tentacles they're more like...tubes? I don't loving know.

Space Cadet Omoly has a new favorite as of 06:43 on Nov 2, 2015

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Holy poo poo, I never noticed that the Daughter of the Cosmos had eyes. I guess I was too distracted by her withering face tentacles.

Edit: actually I guess they aren't really tentacles they're more like...tubes? I don't loving know.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, that's just your feeble human mind's incomplete and poor comprehension of what it truly is anyway.

Man, if I didn't know any better, I'd figure the series would be called Waifu Souls and Waifuborne.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
All of these games are just an elaborate buildup to From's first dating sim.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Stupid sexy Creighton.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
Just a reminder for those who are into male identifying characters, #magicmeatweekstarted today. 😀

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

rodbeard posted:

I think they're present, but non-working. Sort of like a network card without the appropriate driver.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Mezzanine posted:

I think they're present, but non-working. Sort of like a network card without the appropriate driver.

Is that a bash.org joke?

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

rodbeard posted:

Of course he had nards. If he didn't have nards why would he bother having those sexy vampire brides?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
You don't need balls to like a tiddie

• Locked thread